Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I have to admit, I have a hard time focusing on your panties when you are showing your amazing breasts ... ;)

That video was just incredible. My jaw dropped when I realized the panties were coming off. I desperately wanted to slide two fingers inside you, simultaneously holding you down and stroking your g-spot, increasing speed and pressure until you shuddered. Then I would lick my fingers clean. Of course after that, I'd have to taste you directly.

Mmmm. You certainly have a way with words.

well, -40°, snow, rain when it's not cold and tons of bugs. guess i'm shit out of luck...

Sorry man, I can get that in the UK, don't need to travel for it....well, maybe not -40. Still, you're not selling it :p

yes, she is a beautiful girl, isn't she?

I can only presume you two are talking about my eyes....

FIVE minutes Caly can seem like an Eternity .. :D .. But You make the wait Worth while !!! ;)

IMAG0198_zpsfbd184a6.jpg

And I mean Worth While :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ...... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Aw, way to make a girl blush.

I love how you started on you journey (sorry, don't like to use that word :)) and you thought those two photos were naughty, and then you post this:

Your definition of naughty appears to have changed.

Thank you for all your gorgeous photos. Long may you cntinue posting them :D

I know right? It's actually made me a lot more confident with my body. As well as helping me to grow, sexually, which is ALWAYS a good thing.
Thank you :)

Stunning Calypso! :rose:

I have to admit, I have a hard time focusing on your panties when you are showing your amazing breasts ... ;)

I hope there was no pun intended there.

the panties are nice, what's a little higher above them is simply fantastic

My eyes? hips? what? :D

Spit it out, boy.

Sorry man, I can get that in the UK, don't need to travel for it....well, maybe not -40. Still, you're not selling it :p

well, on the positive side, we do pay less for liquor here in wisconsin than anybody anywhere else in the country...

sort of antifreeze for those -40° nights...

you've done it

you have done it beautiful. i never thought i would join and actually post but after seeing you i just had to. you are simply gorgeous and so sexy.

I go away for FIVE minutes, and you start complaining about boring things, like train systems...guess I'll just have to distract you with something. Hmmm. *rummages around*

Maybe these? ;)

neuen panties.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0198_zpsfbd184a6.jpg

(he says)

schoenen Panties! Und eine schöne Frau!

(I do hope that was, in fact, German in your original post- lest I just look silly)

Regardless, you (and those panties) are fabulous!

Mmmm. You certainly have a way with words.

Good to know my screen name isn't purely serendipitous. ;)

Stimulating a woman's mind is the best way to seduce her, and words can be very...stimulating. And a woman's mind is her best part anyway (or at least it is for any woman worth seducing).

well, on the positive side, we do pay less for liquor here in wisconsin than anybody anywhere else in the country...

sort of antifreeze for those -40° nights...

Mmmmm anti-freeze.

On a slightly weird side note, you know the cure for drinking anti-freeze is alcohol poisoning? It displaces all the anti-freeze in your system with alcohol. Fun nerd fact.

you have done it beautiful. i never thought i would join and actually post but after seeing you i just had to. you are simply gorgeous and so sexy.

Thank you :)

(he says)

schoenen Panties! Und eine schöne Frau!

(I do hope that was, in fact, German in your original post- lest I just look silly)

Regardless, you (and those panties) are fabulous!

Nope, it was Manganese :p Yeah it's German for new, but I got it wrong, should have been 'neue'
Regardless, thank you.

well, that makes a lot more sense than what i came up with: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Neuen. i was just going to pretend that i never read what she said about the panties...

Haha, no you're barking up the wrong tree there.

Just concentrate on the panties.

You do realise I was joking :D I hope this is in jest.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/IMAG0198_zpsfbd184a6.jpg

Very beautiful panties, but for some reason my eyes keep wandering up ... ;) Thanks for showing off your awe-inspiring figure!

I wonder why, beats me...awe inspiring? Oooh.

It's not hard to visit this thread but always hard when I leave it.

My work here is done.

Yeah, but -

- Uh. What was I talking about again?

:D
I like distracting you. And inspiring dirty thoughts.

Good to know my screen name isn't purely serendipitous. ;)

Stimulating a woman's mind is the best way to seduce her, and words can be very...stimulating. And a woman's mind is her best part anyway (or at least it is for any woman worth seducing).

Well said, sir. I do enjoy being seduced with language, filthy or likewise.

Gorgeous new panties, anytime you need a shopping buddy to tell you what looks hot and what looks even hotter on you let me know!

Back