Cheating wife stories but *NO* cuckolding

Well, query, language changes. I'd give his complaint more credence if he wasn't pining for the return of 'gay' in its 19th century glory.

In any case it's hardly a misuse of a term, it's simply saying a 'cuckold' story (or vid or whatever), nowadays, usually involves a willing, knowing, maso or submissive male, likely with some fetishes and often bi-leaning.

The internet has given rise to an explosion of material to suit maso and submissive males; that's the real point, here. This slant permeates several categories; cuckold is one; cross dressing is another.




If I'm understanding his post correctly he is arguing against the bastardizationn of the term cuckold not asserting that such tales have not always existed.
 
Well, query, language changes. I'd give his complaint more credence if he wasn't pining for the return of 'gay' in its 19th century glory.

In any case it's hardly a misuse of a term, it's simply saying a 'cuckold' story (or vid or whatever), nowadays, usually involves a willing, knowing, maso or submissive male, likely with some fetishes and often bi-leaning.

The internet has given rise to an explosion of material to suit maso and submissive males; that's the real point, here. This slant permeates several categories; cuckold is one; cross dressing is another.

Something that I believe as well-and if it was already mentioned, I apologize-is to me "cucking" is a form of BDSM the wife is the dominant and the husband the submissive who is being "shown" how to properly fuck her and being humiliated in the process.
 
It should be pointed out that the first person perspective with the husband telling the story would be impossible without him watching the action. How could he tell the tale?
The kind of story I am interested in would be told from the wife's POV. It would have glimpses of the husband's anxiety and paranoia, but primarily would be told from the perspective of the wife.

To those who've commented, thanks I have found stories I'm looking for in the romance section and under the 'affair' tag. :)
 
The kind of story I am interested in would be told from the wife's POV. It would have glimpses of the husband's anxiety and paranoia, but primarily would be told from the perspective of the wife.

I agree. I much prefer it from the wife's POV. I also like stories that don't fall into the usual scenarios, such as an unhappy, unfulfilled wife who decides to wander. I prefer if the wife is content but in a moment of weakness, ends up in bed with another.
 
I like LW stories where hubby is a dick and wifey gets even with him.

BTB, but burn the bastard. I also like them because I know it pisses off the average woman hating idiot that types with their cloven hooves over there.
 
The point has been made that CUCKOLD just means "cheated husband". Twisting it to include maso or consenting adults or other issues is just that, word-twisting -- rather like reactionary assholes twisting POLITICALLY CORRECT from its original (liberal) satirical usage.

As for 'gay', this is not merely a twisting but a total annexation, for their own purposes, by a small minority. I am amazed that it has worked for them so far and believe this can be linked to the laziness factor induced by the 5 syllable 'ho-mo-sex-u-al'. We shall see if it is still working for them in fifty years time...

Actually, GAY as "sexually perverse/active" was the common English meaning for centuries. GAY as "happy, carefree" was a 19th-century evolution, now fading. Current use of GAY as 'homosexual' returns the word closely to its original meaning. The word HOMOSEXUAL itself is a 19th-century invention.

GAY has had other slang usages. In early 20C Australia, it meant dupe or sucker. About the same time in USA and Canada, a GAY CAT was a sleazeball trolling for women. Then there are GAY DECEIVERS, i.e. falsies. So queers can't be blamed for stealing the word. Language does indeed evolve.
 
Last edited:
The point has been made that CUCKOLD just means "cheated husband". Twisting it to include maso or consenting adults or other issues is just that, word-twisting -- rather like reactionary assholes twisting POLITICALLY CORRECT from its original (liberal) satirical usage.



Actually, GAY as "sexually perverse/active" was the common English meaning for centuries. GAY as "happy, carefree" was a 19th-century evolution, now fading. Current use of GAY as 'homosexual' returns the word closely to its original meaning. The word HOMOSEXUAL itself is a 19th-century invention.

GAY has had other slang usages. In early 20C Australia, it meant dupe or sucker. About the same time in USA and Canada, a GAY CAT was a sleazeball trolling for women. Then there are GAY DECEIVERS, i.e. falsies. So queers can't be blamed for stealing the word. Language does indeed evolve.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=gay

DO YOUR HOMEWORK, DEAR.
 
Hmm, I do love cheating wife fantasies. All of my stories are written mainly from the female perspective. It's so much more interesting than the male view...and I agree absolutely with the (modern-meaning) anti-cuckold/pro-cheating genre also. Far hotter.

I have only one cheating wife story at the moment but oh-so-many more planned. Most of my stories are cheating girlfriends/fiancees. It would be pleasing to see many more of this topic, they have dwindled over the years.
 
The kind of story I am interested in would be told from the wife's POV. It would have glimpses of the husband's anxiety and paranoia, but primarily would be told from the perspective of the wife.

To those who've commented, thanks I have found stories I'm looking for in the romance section and under the 'affair' tag. :)

To answer your question about whether such stories exist on Lit. They used to abound in the Loving Wives category. However, following a campaign by the willing cuckold/sharing camp to get such stories moved or taken down, it seems that many of the writers of those stories have stopped posting here.

It was made worse when Laurel appeared to support the campaign against marital strife stories. She did later reverse her position but it looks like the damage was done. Starstang the most prolific writer of such stories did not post his latest offering on Lit.

You can only hope that this is a temporary hiatus, and that when the dust settles those writers will be back. In the meantime you will find good recent offerings from laptopwriter and FD45.
 
I was wondering what happened to Starstang - he was posting every week or two for a while.

I must have slipped into actual writing after this ban/campaign issue because I didn't hear anything about it.

-V
 
I was wondering what happened to Starstang - he was posting every week or two for a while.

I must have slipped into actual writing after this ban/campaign issue because I didn't hear anything about it.

-V

He had two or three stories taken down because they had been maliciously reported a "snuff stories". He, like me, wasn't told, or asked to comment. He found out only when people asked what had happened.

There were threads on the Story Feedback section and also in the Author's Hangout about it.
 
I think the rarity of pure cheating wife stories in Loving Wives is due to the often vile comments and low scores that come back in response to these stories.

I've written a couple of stories where the woman cheats without her husband's consent. I try to always put in "cheating wife" and leave out "cuckold" when I create the search terms. Many "cuck" writers use 'cheating wife' in their search terms as well, so it isn't always a good term to use in a search.

The one story I have that is not one bit about the husband enjoying his wife's infidelity is called "Feel for Jack". There are two chapters.

The other story I have posted that has a cheating wife, and no "real" husband approval, is a three part series called "What Possessed Me". In this story the husband is made to watch, but he is not a cuckold (not a wussy ass willing one anyway). This three part story is written in each of the three participants points of view; Amanda's, Blake's, and David's. By the time you get to the husband's account (David's Story), you find out how he is not really a cuckold at all.

I've got a few other stories in the works that involve women secretly cheating on their husbands. I fully intend to post these in the Loving Wives section, and then enjoy watching as the flaming comments fly.
 
I think the rarity of pure cheating wife stories in Loving Wives is due to the often vile comments and low scores that come back in response to these stories.

I've got a few other stories in the works that involve women secretly cheating on their husbands. I fully intend to post these in the Loving Wives section, and then enjoy watching as the flaming comments fly.

Absolutely agree with the first part - I think that is part of (likely the main reason of) why many who wrote cheating stories don't post here. Trolling is always on the internet, but those that write cheating stories often get hate-mail/messages and I've known some receive death threats. (While the first can be expected to some extent, the latter is not cool.)

As for the latter point, I again think that is the perfect attitude. Lit should have cheating stories for those that want to read them, and any who don't should just read something else. I (will) still post (when I get the chance and finally finish one of the numerous stories I've started), but here's hoping more will write proper cheating stories - I find cuckold ones largely uninteresting personally.
 
For a while now there has been an intensely toxic community in the loving wives section. It is full of angry, bitter, lonely old men who hate anyone who writes the kind of story the original poster is looking for. Even if it's not a 'cuckolding' story in the modern sense of the word, and yes, words to change over time, get the fuck over it, anything in which a man doesn't exact violent, often deadly revenge against his spouse or her lover is flamed and the author sent death threats and called a 'faggot' a 'wimp' and a 'sissy'.

So no, the kind of story this poster is looking for, the type that's about women simply cheating on their husband, the type of thing the loving wives category is made for, don't tend to thrive there any longer. It's thanks to the fans of guys like Stangstar and the rest of the BTB crowd that they've been driven out, the anonymous, bitter, men's rights types who have taken over that portal to vent their anger at women and their violent fantasies at any man they perceive as being more desirable then them. Ironically, the only authors still posting there other than the BTB crowd are the more modern 'cuckold' stories, since those authors either simply don't care about the abusive comments or for them that abuse is part of what they enjoy. So congrats to all the anonymous idiots on ruining a section of the site and rendering it completely useless to the people for whom it was made.
 
For a while now there has been an intensely toxic community in the loving wives section. It is full of angry, bitter, lonely old men who hate anyone who writes the kind of story the original poster is looking for.

Which is exactly why I stayed away from Literotica for a few months after posting my first story. Some of the comments were so hateful, I thought I had encountered Fred Phelps, himself
 
What a laugh. Frontlinecaster acting all butter wouldn't melt and claiming to defend the stories that the OP wanted. This person couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it.

The facts are that FLC was one of the prime movers in the campaign to remove marital strife stories from Loving Wives. They openly admitted (in another thread) that they only registered on lit so that they could make malicious reports on stories that didn't fit what they thought Loving Wives should be. By their own admission they spent their time prior to registering making the sort of anonymous comments that we all complain about. (well I used to but now I find them funny or pathetic.)

Anyone who read "She chose Me" or "Secrets and Lies" would never describe them as the work of an angry,bitter ,lonely,old man. In fact I write the type of story that the OP is looking for. That didn't stop me being the target of Frontlinecaster's venom. In fact I'm still getting the occasional anonymous comment from that quarter (they are easy to spot).

No one is going to miss my irregular posts, but some of the others who haven't posted since it all blew up were prolific writers, posting every couple of weeks.

FLC would love to claim the credit for what has happened, I've seen Emails in which they boast of their achievements. However they were just the catalyst. It was Laurel's decision to reject stories that she had previously approved, without even offering the authors a chance to defend themselves, that angered people. The guidelines didn't change, the stories didn't change yet they went from approved to rejected without any form of communication.

Who knows, those writers may return once they've had a few summer beers to wash away the bad taste.
 
Keep telling that lie, ignore that I've been registered on this site for years before I got fed up with people like you ignoring what loving wives is for and started reporting stories. And ignore that all I did was report them, someone clearly agreed with me enough to delete them.

Also interesting that you didn't even understand what the op wanted. They wanted stories about infidelity without strife, without the husband finding out. Without him murdering his wife then bragging about it like the story you wrote, or without her being raped and murdered like stangstar's. But keep playing the victim, the poster wasn't looking for your mopey stories.

And at least I send my own emails and own up to them. Not like you pretending to be a fan emailing me but not even bothering to change the name you signed them under, or posting under sock puppet accounts here in the forum to link to your own story (someone who registered just to ask about one of your stories, praise you, then never post again).
 
Which is exactly why I stayed away from Literotica for a few months after posting my first story. Some of the comments were so hateful, I thought I had encountered Fred Phelps, himself

Fred Phelps... That's kind of funny.

The first story I ever posted on Lit, Warm Cabin, got exactly one comment. That comment was from some goofy religious nut job that was appalled that I didn't include the woman getting pregnant in the story. (By the way, this story has a cheating wife and no husband involvement or retribution, so it is actually on topic for this thread.)

Then the comment went on to chastise me for being pro abortion, and accused of being a baby murderer. There wasn't anything close to either of those subjects in my story. It was, all in all, just a lame ass story. The comment was so far off base I couldn't believe someone actually took the time to write it.

The nasty comment was eventually deleted and the story sat with zero comments for 13 years. It has three comments now, and the latest one questions my own personal morals, not the morals of the character in my story. Again, way off base.

I didn't learn about Fred Phelps until years after I posted that story, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he had his followers reading Literotica stories, then sending hate mail about them. That would have been a classic Fred Phelps move.

I could see it now...
Fred walks into a room where a followers are sitting at computers. Fred asks, "Did you send those messages to the evil heathens yet?"

One woman pipes up and responds, "I will as soon as I am done masturbating sir."

Okay, bad joke. But I really did get that kind of stupid "hate mail" after my first story and it affected me about as much as losing a penny.
 
Most people post comments on stories nowadays either just to troll or to get noticed. They're kind of pointless nowadays really - like the rating system. Simply put, it's the idiots that drive the authors off - few receive any kind of reward for their work, even decent feedback, and so why should they continue posting when they receive so much hassle?

Unless you just don't give a shit and post here for a different reason than appreciation, the ever-growing nature of Lit will draw the moralists, trolls, and hateful souls, so few find it worth the effort - and usually they are those that post most often or the most well-written stories.

I just submit topics about what the hell I want - and stories along this line are sorely needed.
 
Most people post comments on stories nowadays either just to troll or to get noticed. They're kind of pointless nowadays really - like the rating system. Simply put, it's the idiots that drive the authors off - few receive any kind of reward for their work, even decent feedback, and so why should they continue posting when they receive so much hassle?

Unless you just don't give a shit and post here for a different reason than appreciation, the ever-growing nature of Lit will draw the moralists, trolls, and hateful souls, so few find it worth the effort - and usually they are those that post most often or the most well-written stories.

I just submit topics about what the hell I want - and stories along this line are sorely needed.

I have to disagree with you. I can only speak personally, but my communication with other writers seems to indicate that they share my views. Troll comments have little or no effect. Since being on Lit i have received. Racist comments calling me a paki pom. others labeling me as a typical British wimp. I've been called a misogynist and a pussy whipped wimp (by the same person) I've even had to close comments because I was getting messages like "Comment removed by administrator." None of this made any difference because among them all were some appreciative comments, and lots of little red hearts.

What hurts me is that the person who benefits from my work (by selling advertising, VOD, and clickthroughs), thinks that it is not even worthy of an automated email. Something like a complaint has been made against your story and it has been taken down. Please read the reason and if you wish to discuss the matter contact me by PM

Many of the authors who contacted me when this all blew up expressed similar feelings one even said "Now you know why I don't post on lit anymore."

I've heard the view expressed that Literotica is a site for erotica it says so in the name. This is true but the most prominent part of the name is Lit, short for literature. In my book that is the ability to weave a story together not simply an account of how hard your cock got while watching another man do to your wife what you should have been doing yourself.

It seems to me, that it was the lack of real stories that the OP was bemoaning. It is the writers of these stories that Laurel has alienated by holding them in such contempt.

I did think about pulling all my stories but, as Laurel pointed out, that would upset the people who have put them and me on their favourites list. However, since a couple of publishers have expressed an interest in some of them, that may still happen.

She chose me is currently getting five star reviews on Ether Books.
 
I see what you're saying. In that case I think it is a mix of different things - likely depending on what happened and when. I do know that some authors stopped writing - not because of the trolling, but - because of death threats and creepy stalking threats also. A lot of which has been aimed at cheating stories' authors. But as I said, lack of appreciation from people via rages may only be one (albeit small) factor, the rest being as you have said the lack of such and fairness from admin.

On the other note, I'm not too sure about the classification of Lit as 'literature' if that word is meant in a 'classical' sense (i.e. having some kind of aesthetic standard attached to it), as lit was and always should be about erotic stories (i.e. literature in the 'generic' sense, if I am being clear?), be they novel-size, short story, excellently written (and publishable) or not. Lit should just be about erotic stories expressing fantasies for people to read if they want and not if they don't. Whether they are publishable should be beyond the basic scope of the site. (Not that I think you were implying anything else, I'm just thinking aloud).

That's why I think it links with the OP - many of the authors on Lit have left for different reasons - some because they dislike the lack of regard by admin then and others for other reasons. Yet some do still post stories along the lines that the OP seeks, but other factors make them stop/drive them away (and one of those I have been told by several people is hate and death threats). So I think if we want more of the OP's desired stories - which I think we should - Laurel needs to respect the authors in that case and people need to ignore idiots (or something needs to be altered, or whatever I don't know).

I've been asked about publishing and making porn movies before with some of my stories, but I still like the concept of Lit - a free place for people to read often great stories and speak to others of like-interest, create SRP, discuss things. Publishing loses that accessibility to all I find.
 
I see what you're saying. In that case I think it is a mix of different things - likely depending on what happened and when. I do know that some authors stopped writing - not because of the trolling, but - because of death threats and creepy stalking threats also. A lot of which has been aimed at cheating stories' authors. But as I said, lack of appreciation from people via rages may only be one (albeit small) factor, the rest being as you have said the lack of such and fairness from admin.

On the other note, I'm not too sure about the classification of Lit as 'literature' if that word is meant in a 'classical' sense (i.e. having some kind of aesthetic standard attached to it), as lit was and always should be about erotic stories (i.e. literature in the 'generic' sense, if I am being clear?), be they novel-size, short story, excellently written (and publishable) or not. Lit should just be about erotic stories expressing fantasies for people to read if they want and not if they don't. Whether they are publishable should be beyond the basic scope of the site. (Not that I think you were implying anything else, I'm just thinking aloud).

That's why I think it links with the OP - many of the authors on Lit have left for different reasons - some because they dislike the lack of regard by admin then and others for other reasons. Yet some do still post stories along the lines that the OP seeks, but other factors make them stop/drive them away (and one of those I have been told by several people is hate and death threats). So I think if we want more of the OP's desired stories - which I think we should - Laurel needs to respect the authors in that case and people need to ignore idiots (or something needs to be altered, or whatever I don't know).

I've been asked about publishing and making porn movies before with some of my stories, but I still like the concept of Lit - a free place for people to read often great stories and speak to others of like-interest, create SRP, discuss things. Publishing loses that accessibility to all I find.

So far I've resisted pressure from my family to try and make money from my stories, having much the same viewpoint as you. However recent events brought home a quote from Margret Thatcher ( someone loved and hated in equal measure in the UK.) "People don't value what they don't pay for." It grieves me to say that it looks like she was right.

I enjoy working with Ether Books ( http://www.etherbooks.com/ ) They deliver stories to smartphones and tablets but their app allows social interaction between readers and authors. They don't take just anything and although they don't give the exposure Lit does, I do feel appreciated.

Most of those who seem to have stopped posting, are still posting on Storiesonline. I'm saddened by what has happened. When new authors come, to replace those who've given up, I hope they receive better treatment.
 
And yet none of those authors who left were posting the kind of stories this person was looking for. Actual Loving Wives stories, stories about a woman cheating and her husband never finding out. It was all the violent, bitter old men like you who got all huffy and stormed off. Well, and Duna, who just got banned as a spammer.

There seems to be no reason for you to have revived this thread other than to attack me personally, as you seem keen on doing. But you miss that the entire point of this thread originally was people looking for the kind of stories folks like you and the others who've left don't write and think shouldn't be included in this section. This site and this portal will be a better place without you, and honestly I don't think anyone would notice if your stories all went down. It took anyone months to notice that one of yours went down, and even then the person who contacted me was an obvious sock puppet of you. So honestly, it's likely that no one cares or noticed.
 
Back
Top