Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

Vera

"It is kind of a truth or dare thing, but it has cards that have sexual questions to ask or sexual actions to do. It is also kind of a board game as well. If you do the sexual dare, it specifies how many places to move on the card." I said. I asked for a glass, but it was from one of the unlaced bottles of wine. The white wine was for Matt and the Blush wine was for Talia due to the different drugs. Talia was going to be at all our mercies especially when Matt had the sexual aggression drug.


I was thirsty, so I told Lawrence that I would have a glass.
 
-Lawrence specified to her.-"We may want to give you the submissive drug to miss since it may look suspicious . Costume fun for us all could be very very good."-The sex would be hot as he whispered to her. Once hearing her answer he just replied out loud.-"Oh duh i forgot what to look for in the wine...sorry i got embarrassed."
 
Vera

I nodded in agreement. They did not see him whisper to me. I told him that I wanted some of the blush wine as well. I went and got the food sitting it on the table.

Talia

I sat down at the table next to Matt. Things seemed to be going really well.
 
-To make it even better Lawrence gave him self and Matt the Aggressive dom drug and Talia and Vera got the Sub drug this was goign to be hella good fun oh costumes and sex games oh shit the lust in the air coudl be smelled if the dinner wasn't cooking. Lawrence sat by Vera it be interesting to see how the drug effected the women on there partners or on the other men. Still it wouldn't activate right away with the drink and food together the drug shoudl take full effect after dinner.-
 
Vera

I began sipping my wine. The drug was subtle, so no one would be the wiser. Things would start to heat up. Dinner was ready and we all began to eat. The conversation started to heat up as well. "Just for curiosity, have you been with another woman before?" I asked. I was intending on having my way with her as well.

Talia

The wine was delicious and the food was good. "I never been with another woman before, but I am curious." I replied.
 
-Lawrence joked.-"Well that would be interesting sure me and matt will have fun watching." -He chuckled and laughed as Matt did the Same then Lawrence took a sip of the wine as well.-

-Matt sipped the wine oh there it was...but how could he taste it..maybe his taste buds were.....sensitive...either way it was there but he said nothing.-"Yeah watching you two would be interesting but i can not wait till we play these games."
 
Talia

"No I haven't but I would like to try new things." I said. I started to feel strange as I did back at the set. I was drugged. However, it did not make me suspicious of Vera or Lawrence because they were drugged too. I could tell by their actions. Who was targeting the people on set and why?

Vera

Everything was going to plan. I smiled naughtily when Talia said that she had never been with another woman and was up for it. I decided to start out with some role playing. I had a ton of costumes. I gave the guys a pen and paper. They had to write who they wanted to be with and what scene they wanted to play.
 
-Matt smiled and wrote out just costume ideas both rough and smooth as well as extreme even putting gang bang and Lawrence did the same items no women announced it was the drug making them think alike making this a twist and fuck so they can alternate almost.-
 
Vera

I took my list which had ideas from both Lawrence and Matt. The drug was working well on Matt because one of the roles was a very naughty sister being forced by her brother, who she teased. I went to the closet to get a costume. I could see the my character as a school girl who is very promiscuous and dates guys that her brother does not approve of.


Talia

Vera went first which gave me a chance to browse the ideas. I sat next to Lawrence so that I could watch until it was mine and Lawrence turn.
 
-Mat waited patiently wondering what Vera had in mind this was weird his head was filled with fuzzy thoughts but the worse part was inside he hated it the sexual part of him loved it.-"What What idea will we be performing Vera?"
 
Vera

"We are doing your idea. The one about the promiscuous sister who gets punished by her brother who does not approve of the guys that she dates." I said with a smile. I had on a very tight short school girl's skirt and tight low cut blouse.


I moved closer to Lawrence. My body was very close to his. We waited until it is our turn. I figured Lawrence and I could do some light play while Vera and Matt went at it. I exposed my breasts and pussy for him.
 
-Lawrence smiled.-"So you want to get playful....think you will have plenty of energy for our games tonight."

-------------------

-Matt smiled and decided this rape scene would be interesting. Matt began by sitting down waiting for her to come in and talk about the new boy this would break the straw over the camels back or something like that. Matt waited his cock grew hard.-
 
Vera

I went in and sat my backpack down. "Don't wait for me tomorrow afterschool, I am seeing John tomorrow." I said, "He went to school with you and owns the XXX Nightclub downtown."


-----------

"I am going to have a lot of energy tonight. Please touch me." I begged wanting Lawrence to touch me.
 
"Ha jon i told you to stay away from him he isn't good for you...what are you looking for?"-he said referring to the boys she was dating."

-----------------------
"ok then."-Lawrence said and began to finger her cunt and pinch her nipple for her pulling it as he teased her body.-"I am going to make you beg for it."
 
Vera

I pretended to have an attitude with Matt. "Why are you jealous about it? You act more like a jealous lover than my brother. I thought it would be fun to go to his sex club." I said.


"Mmmmmm Lawrence!" I moaned as I leaned against him loving the feel of his touch.
 
"Because i am wanna show you what i want to do to you."-He grabbed her hair slapping her face and knelt her down when she opened up his 11 inch cock shoved in ot her throat fucking her mouth hard.-

------------------------
"Go on beg for it i can shove my whole fist in there...and really fuck your pussy hard...go on beg for it."
 
Vera

I was use to the pain when he slapped me. I had Lawrence be rough with me as well. I pretended to struggle as Matt made me suck his cock.


-------

"Please fist me! I want you to be rough with me." I moaned. I laid back. My pussy was dripping wet with arousal as I spread my legs wide for him.
 
-Matt fucked her mouth hard as he kept slapping her face and tits as he gripped her hair with one hand.-

----------------------
-Lawrence slapped her pussy a few times before just jolting his whole fist in there he moved it around and began to fist her as he pinched her nipples being rough with her.-
 
Vera

I pretended to whimper in protest as Matt fucked my mouth. He left red marks from where his hand it. Out of the corner of my eye, I lustfully watched as Lawrence slid his fist deep into Talia's drenched pussy.


-------------

I moaned in pain and pleasure as I felt his fist slid in. Luckily, my pussy was very wet to be able to take it into me. I writhed as he began sliding his fist in and out of me.
 
-he groaned and fucked her mouth harder Matt moaned as he gripped her hair and groaned.-"Oh fuck slut your going to suck that cock dry understand." -a free hand came down slapping her tits and face as he fully fucked her mouth.-

--------------

Lawrence smiled as he fists her pussy her juices hit her ass and his tongue began to eat her tiny hole and moaned in tasting her juices and ass. "I love this ass." -two fingers spread her ass open as his tongue hits it.-
 
Vera

I sucked Matt's cock hard moaning loudly as I sucked him off. I pretended to keep struggling against him.


------------

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lawrence!" I moaned as he fisted me, licked my ass, and fingered it.
 
Matt groaned and came in her mouth as he slapped her with his cock.

"Oh Slut good now spread your legs and don't argue your going to get fucked hard you slut."

-----------------------------

Lawrence smiled and kept fisting her hard pounding her pussy and licked her ass while moving his 3 fingers in and out of it.

"oh you are a dirty little slut aren't you."
 
I moaned in pleasure as Lawrence licked my ass and still played with my pussy. It felt good, but whoever was drugging us all needed to be stopped considering how many women who have fallen victim, had been enslaved, and hurt.

---------

Vera

I swallowed Matt's cum and pretended to be nervous as I spread my legs for him. I just hoped that with us all being drugged that it would keep them from being suspicious of us.
 
-Lawrence smiled and bit her neck a bit.-"I think your getting wetter the more i play with your pussy."-He said and nibbled her neck fingering her pussy more.-

----------------------------------------

-Matt moved his cock in to her pussy and held her legs up as he began to fuck her cunt hard and fast. He moaned.-"oh yeah thats right feel my pulsing cock in side you."
 
Vera

I moaned in pain and pleasure as Matt's cock entered my pussy. However, I still pretended to resist. "Please don't do this." I say as he begins to fuck me.

-------------

"Ohhhhh Lawrence!" I cried out as he bit my neck and began playing with my clit.
 
Back
Top