Editor Wanted: "Sleeplessness and Circumstance" Father Daughter Story

B

Braindard

Guest
I've never used an editor before, but thought I'd give it a try. Looking for someone to give my story "Sleeplessness and Circumstance" a look before I submit soon.

I've written one before with a similar start: "Lucky Slip" a complete accident that leads to incest between a brother and his desirable sister. It is my lowest rated though it's proven my favorite to read and write. This time it is a father and a daughter that find themselves awake in the middle of the night. I'm experimenting with story-lines that involve implied pregnancy right now, so expect that to show up here.

My grammar ought to be fairly decent; believe-ability, consistency, content and flow of the story is my main concern.

Please let me know if interested in helping!

Edit: 10,000 Words. Roughly 24 pages in a word editor with typical spacing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Many potential editors will want to know what the wordage is before they entertain interest.
 
Clearly not for me

Well, I took a look at your stories.

You have such a huge list of HOT stories, it amazed me.

Then I read a few and clearly we would not be a good match.

The ratings for your stories are obviously for the great descriptions of sex. They are truly excellent.

However, some of the reading is spoiled for me by the sentence structure and punctuation errors.

My train of thought is constantly disrupted by another use of ... where other punctuation would seem better to me. The ellipsis, in my opinion and that of many style manuals, should be used very sparingly.

I am afraid if I were to undertake editing your stories I would get bogged down in that.

I hope you can find an editor who likes it hot!
 
Back
Top