Marine Sub, First time trying

Nytex

Experienced
Hey all, You can call me Tony... I'm a US Marine here on deployment at the moment, and lets face it who doesn't get kinda lonely on an 8 month deployment away from everything you're use to lol.

So while I've been on this deployment so far I recently discovered, or well, got more into a fetish of mine that has been in the back of my mind for a while and that's being submissive with an extremely dominant girl, even being tied up and possibly forced into chastity against my will and not allowed to finish until I 'earned' it.

So pretty much what I'm trying to say here is please pm me if your a dominant girl who wouldn't mind role playing out some sexual stories with a (not to be cocky) rather in shape Marine and wouldn't mind being able to completely control me during this story considering I would listen and do whatever you asked of me.

I submitted some pictures and what not but this is my first ever post on this site so I hope everything goes well :) Have a good day/night all...

http://www.imgur.com/rxS3y8z,U8VKpL0,dMlElTh

Last edited:
Lol i did like, minutes after i posted this cuz I didnt know it was automatically disabled, its good now though thanks heh :p

I'm not a dominant woman, but I just wanted to say you look good.
really good. :)

haha thanks :p its my first time ever posting on this site, decided to after i submitted a story earlier, glad to see im getting some feedback already heh

haha thanks :p its my first time ever posting on this site, decided to after i submitted a story earlier, glad to see im getting some feedback already heh

You submitted a story earlier or it's already published? Just want to clarify....

Anyway, good luck with your search! :)

I just submitted one to the site earlier, idk how long it takes, ive been working on it for a while... Im not an extremely good writer or anything but I actually really liked it, better then some of the stories ive read there so far at least lol

Oh so hot!

I am fairly dominant, but am not looking for this kind of thing.

But oh my you are hot.... And to have a strong muscular man submitting - what an erotic thrill.

Yea i know, kinda weird i suppose, to be actually like, strong, but i think thats why i think being submissive is such a turn on, unless i was tied up or something along thouse lines, i dont think i could really be dominated ever, so if that were to happen its like an extra level of helplessness

I just submitted one to the site earlier, idk how long it takes, ive been working on it for a while... Im not an extremely good writer or anything but I actually really liked it, better then some of the stories ive read there so far at least lol

After three to seven (3-7) days, it's published and check your Submissions on your Member Control Panel on Lit (not here on the forums) and it will say it has been approved. :)

Awesome cant wait, hopefully others like it as much as i do, im pretty armature though :p

Awesome cant wait, hopefully others like it as much as i do, im pretty armature though :p

Let us know. Hopefully, it won't be that 7-days because it's pretty a long wait for you.

I understand the feeling, bro, of such excitement.

Well I am not a dominant woman but yes I agree with the other ladies of lit...very sexy. Good luck on your search :)

Thanks :) i do suppose its a bit hard to find someone with what im looking for, i dont want people to be intimidated or something and not message me cuz of it though.... also ive gotten a few messages if thats actually me and yes it is, im a Marine Corps martial arts instructor, my job means i need to stay in shape in order to teach others correctly lol

Thanks everybody for the messages ive gotten and the replies to this, but im still looking heh :)

Yea i suppose lol. I just dont wanna make a mistake of being to picky and not getting anything at all. Ive gotten a few messages saying how an in shape super horny 22 year old submissive marine would be an amazing thrill yet nobody even wants to make an attempt. Its rather depressing at times.

Maybe you should instead of waiting on your Special Princess to PM you, try browsing a board a bit and picking the ones you think you might like yourself?
You can get a general feeling for person when you read their posts and if you are a submissive that doesnt mean you are not allowed to make a first move.

Most of us here wont bite your head of for sending a polite and genuine inquiring PM.

Last edited:
Back