Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Authors' Hangout

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #2301
TheSoulfulBard
Suit up

Talking Somebody Get Scouries' Head Outta His Ass

WELCOME TO A

THREAD WHICH PROMOTES

FAKE CONTESTS(c) VIA

FAKE ASSOCIATION

KNOWN AS A.I.R..

NONE OF IT IS REAL.

PLEASE ADD ScouriesWorld

TO YOUR IGNORE LIST

TO AVOID ANY HARASSMENT.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

AND COOPERATING WITH US TO ERADICATE THIS

PATHETIC MENACE.

*~*~*

I am many things, but most importantly, I'm a thinker and a doer.

My thoughts are filled with endless ideas and my dreams are nothing but countless possibilities. I learn what catches my eye, and although I don't emerge victorious everytime, I'm satisfied with the fact that atleast, I tried.

All we have here are masquerading people - some real, mostly unreal. I am proud of who I am and what I am. That's all you need to know, because we will never meet each other except here.

Bard

*~*~*

My Lit submissions.
The Show-Off Thread
My Review Thread.

*~*~*

My Latest Submission!

Last edited by TheSoulfulBard : Yesterday at 05:54 PM. Reason: Top secret.

Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #2302
RoyceConnors
Gentleman Badass

Location: In a land beyond, beyond, in a world past hope and fear
If Scourie's really did want to run a legit contest on his thread, he should post one of his pics to use as the plot bunny for the theme. It could be limited to 2500 or less, making it a stand alone story and one he gets to judge and explain his decisions. He can award whatever prestigious award he wants to create and means as much as anything we get now, which is really nothing, lol. It would give everyone a chance to write outside their 'comfort zones' and styles and do something a little more positive for the forum.

It would actually give the thread more of a purpose than amusement.

Have a Nice Day! Mother f**ker

Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #2303
RoyceConnors
Gentleman Badass

Location: In a land beyond, beyond, in a world past hope and fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoulfulBard View Post
WELCOME TO A

THREAD WHICH PROMOTES

FAKE CONTESTS(c) VIA

FAKE ASSOCIATION

KNOWN AS A.I.R..

NONE OF IT IS REAL.

PLEASE ADD ScouriesWorld

TO YOUR IGNORE LIST

TO AVOID ANY HARASSMENT.

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

AND COOPERATING WITH US TO ERADICATE THIS

PATHETIC MENACE.
I'm sorry Bard, but when I see a post like this, I actually think it's Scourie's, because you're doing exactly what he's doing, so that sort of makes you like him. I for one don't need things thrown in my face so flagrantly to get a point being made. If it amuses you, so be it, we all have our choices to make, but does doing one negative act, cancel out another, or does it only add to it?
Nothing anyone wants to post here or on any of his other threads is going to stop it and only adds to it's amusement factor to see it all going on day in and day out.

If you look at all the the posts you made and how much time and effort that you put into them, look at what its accomplished, where do you see any worth in what you did? Let's say you posted in the opposite direction and tried to make every post something positive, what do you think the outcome might be?
If everyone came at you negatively, would you run away, or would you stand up like Scourie's does and say 'fuck you' I'm doing my thing and if you don't like it, who asked you to click on the thread to read it?'
I still don't see the harm in what he's trying to get across and the stories are submitted to Lit. so he isn't fucking with anything but people's heads and it's been so much fun to watch.
Try not taking all of this so seriously and if a newbie isn't sure about things, by all means don't let them walk blindly into things and inform them of everything. Just tell them this is an interesting and fun thread to come to, but it's all just for fun and isn't real. Scourie's doesn't hurt anyone, he continues amusing people and something good comes from all of it.
Just another angle to observe this all from. Not saying it's right or worth anything to discuss, just something to think on sometime when you get all riled up and want to make posts like this.

Have a Nice Day! Mother f**ker