Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

I was playing a succubus. I told him that my character's name was Lilith. I smiled naughtily as he approached. "So what brings you to me, angel." I said in a sultry tone as Ciel approached me, "Looking for some fun, sweetie?"

"I herd you were a Falling Angel i just want to redeem you and show you i can help you find your self again...and i can make you feel that."-He smiled.-

"I can make you feel love."-He smiled and put a hand on her cheek and kissed her sweetly holding her a moment before moving away seeing if it began to work.-

"Mmmmmmm, I think it is going to take more than a kiss." I giggled wickedly as I undressed for him.

-He blushed and played the innocent.-"Sure about that...what will it take then Demon."

-he looked not sure if he could playing his part till she made a comment about angels then gripped her hair and looked to her.-"open up slut demon." -He knelt her down and began to fuck her mouth.-

-his cock began to pierce her throat and moaned loudly groaning as he looked to her eyes.-

-Ciel groaned and gripped her hair moaning softly he felt he could push his cock deep in her mouth harder and did so moaning lustfully.-"Oh yeah Demon suck me off it feels good."

-His cock pounds her mouth and Ciel groaned holding his cum back and moaned each thrust.-

I deep throated Ciel's cock. I stopped briefly to tell him that I wanted him to cum on me before going back to sucking him off.

-He soon pulled away and came all over her face and breasts.-"Yeah Good slut show me the hole you want to have fucked."-He groaned looking to her.-

-Ceil playing the Angel smiled.-"lets purify your demon pussy."-He gripped her shoulders and began to fuck her pussy slow at first and managed to fuck her deep and hard.-

"Ohhhhhh yes!" I cried out in pleasure as Ciel plunged his cock deep within my pussy. I ground my body against his taking his cock deep within me.

-the angel Dominated over the Demon ad Ciel smiled.-"yeah thats right i will purge you demon."-He fucked her pussy harder and groaned thrusting deep.-

-He fucked her harder.-"I am going to cum go on beg for it."-He said. After this was more time since it was there free day and tomorrow had to talk to the couple with a super natural town that needed Releasing.-

Last edited:
-Ciel came for her and filled her up they washed up and for now Ciel laid in bed with her resting up after there few sessions.-"oh my this has been fun."

"Mmmm, it was fun. I am worried about our next case though. I just hope that Dennis and his daughter are okay. I will need to get in contact with them. I am hoping that with them being at the hotel they have some sort of a break from what is going on. Unfortunately, they will have to go back to the house with us to tell us fully what is going on. They don't have the option of moving since Dennis put a ton of money into it." I quickly texted Dennis and got a rather dirty and chilling reply and showed Ciel. I wondered if whatever was in the house followed them or if Dennis was compelled to go back. I tried calling Sara, but got no reply.

Back