Incest stories

Aunt/Nephew or Step-mom/son (not strictly incest but as close as I run that line lol)

Depending on the jurisdiction, either or neither of those might be considered illegal incest -- and the same for a culture and its rules on moieties and clans. The limits of incest get tricky. In your list, is the woman an aunt by blood, or by marriage? And is she an authority figure in the nephew's life?
 
Incest is one of the most popular categories of literotica. The idea of keeping it in a family is a real turn on. I would like to ask what type of incestuous stories you guys like most:

1. sister-brother
2. dad-daughter
3. mom-son
4. first cousins
5. step father-daughter
6. half brother-sister
7. adopted sons or daughters
8. grandson
9. grandma
10. twins

11. Or ANYTHING you can think of!!

You missed the rather obvious sister-sister... which is a shame, especially as it's one example where I think a bit of experimentation is probably not entirely unheard of in real life (I know someone who did).
 
You missed the rather obvious sister-sister... which is a shame, especially as it's one example where I think a bit of experimentation is probably not entirely unheard of in real life (I know someone who did).
Also missing are mother-daughter, father-son, and niece|nephew with blood aunt|uncle.

And group combos: mother- and/or father-son-sister; aunt- and/or uncle-parent(s)-child(ren); cousins and blood aunt and/or uncle; et cetera. Taken to extremes, we end up with Sawney Bean (16th century multi-generational incestuous Scottish robber clan, wiped out by King James). Taken to LIT fantasyland, we have a grand fuckfest, probably best as a satire.

For lots of fun in one place, consider the possibilities of two incestuous families merging, all the step- and blood-sibling combinations. I'm thinking of folks I knew, a father of four marrying a mother of three, with all seven teens {four boys and three girls} sharing a dorm space in their new home. Hmmm, that deserves a story. (Stay tuned for A TASTE OF INCEST: APPLES & ORANGES.)

Anyway, in my stories are found episodes of (among others) two sisters, three sisters, a few adopted step-sisters (not all at once), and mother-daughter plus -- while trying to avoid cliches. I explored the two-sisters dynamic a bit, but my three-sisters and mother-daughter backstories deserve more telling. I need to expand the mother-daughter-son backstories too. It's not just the combinations -- it's how they got there that's important, right?
 
Last edited:
Depending on the jurisdiction, either or neither of those might be considered illegal incest -- and the same for a culture and its rules on moieties and clans. The limits of incest get tricky. In your list, is the woman an aunt by blood, or by marriage? And is she an authority figure in the nephew's life?

Oh I see. Not sure what the ruling is in the UK. Aunt by marriage. Not an authority figure but a person of interest!
 
Mine is kinda different I like daddy/daughter..... father/son..... mother/father/daughter. The twist is I'm a lesbian and as a rule don't sleep with men. But for my daddies cock I would break all of the rules!!!

I love the last line of this post. My favs are daddy and daughter and mother and son.
 
Oh I see. Not sure what the ruling is in the UK. Aunt by marriage. Not an authority figure but a person of interest!
In my family, aunts and uncles, whether by blood or marriage, can give orders to kids in the next generation, so they're all authority figures when they're around. YMMV. RL incest suffers with power asymmetry. LIT fantasyland incest works differently: a young aunt is just another known hot chick, not dad's imperious, grating, demanding little sister or sister-in-law. And for many LIT readers, sex with aunt/uncle is hardly incest at all. I'm sure my cousin stories would get lower ratings if I didn't include siblings too.
 
I lean towards either brother/sister or daddy/daughter, but I agree that there needs to be an actual story and not just a quick hit of sex and then it's done. A reader needs to be drawn in and be able to believe the relationship is real
 
Brother/Sister, any day.

I don't care much for the "power" inequality in parent/child relationships. As always a well written story with good characters and developments are important. Emotional tension and plot is more important than graphical descriptions of the sex act.
 
I'm a big fan of brother/sister stories, specifically the older sister/younger brother pairing. Like ones where he's 18 or 19 and she's 20-23.

I'm not 100% sure why but I find it to be much more interesting and arousing than younger sister/older brother stuff. Is it related to the fact that I'm a guy and I find the idea of women doing the approaching to be very attractive? Whatever it is, there's something about the closeness and familiarity between siblings coupled with that slight age gap of the female being older and more experienced that really hits this vulnerable spot in a way you don't get with more mature woman/inexperienced guy stories such as mother-son incest or cougar-type works. Not sure how to describe the appeal of it... it's as if their almost-equal relationship has this uniquely friendly and approachable but nurturing aspect hidden in the background of their interactions.

I see it as they've spent the most time together, he's known her for years and he's frustrated, growing up and dealing with his attraction to the opposite gender, and what better to spark (forbidden) fantasies up than a beautiful older sister who is under the same roof? Whether it's a romantic story where she's caring and surprised by her little brother's earnest affections for her or a lusty story where she's promiscuous and gets a kick out of teasing her horny younger brother, it's just so fun to watch, maybe because of how easy and feasible their potentially taking the next step actually is. I love the tension that comes from sexual chemistry between siblings while she has the "upper-hand" in terms of age/experience/authority/etc. It's fantastic.
 
Last edited:
I'm a big fan of brother/sister stories, specifically the older sister/younger brother pairing. Like ones where he's 18 or 19 and she's 20-23.

I'm not 100% sure why but I find it to be much more interesting and arousing than younger sister/older brother stuff. Is it related to the fact that I'm a guy and I find the idea of women doing the approaching to be very attractive? Whatever it is, there's something about the closeness and familiarity between siblings coupled with that slight age gap of the female being older and more experienced that really hits this vulnerable spot in a way you don't get with more mature woman/inexperienced guy stories such as mother-son incest or cougar-type works. Not sure how to describe the appeal of it... it's as if their almost-equal relationship has this uniquely friendly and approachable but nurturing aspect hidden in the background of their interactions.

I see it as they've spent the most time together, he's known her for years and he's frustrated, growing up and dealing with his attraction to the opposite gender, and what better to spark (forbidden) fantasies up than a beautiful older sister who is under the same roof? Whether it's a romantic story where she's caring and surprised by her little brother's earnest affections for her or a lusty story where she's promiscuous and gets a kick out of teasing her horny younger brother, it's just so fun to watch, maybe because of how easy and feasible their potentially taking the next step actually is. I love the tension that comes from sexual chemistry between siblings while she has the "upper-hand" in terms of age/experience/authority/etc. It's fantastic.
I too agree with you lamp. I feel a younger sister seduced by her dad/older brother to be kinda overdone. Not saying those stories aren't sexy...some can get me... but I think an older sister teasing her younger sibling sooo erotic. Kinda like she knows she's hot and can get him going. Personally, I feel girls have more experience. (maybe it's just me or the girls I know :p ) For me, I think it's the frustration that does it for me... living in a house with the tension building...Kinda makes me wish I had a younger brother ;) I'd totally tease the shit out of him :)
 
Brother/Sister, any day.
As always a well written story with good characters and developments are important. Emotional tension and plot is more important than graphical descriptions of the sex act.

This :)

There are so many stories out there that are "wham-bam thank you mom" where the only indication of taboo is that they are the hot sister, handsome dad or fit brother.

Not that those stories are no good, like short porn movies there's nothing wrong with a quick fix, but I find the better stories take time to set up the inevitable outcome with a decent build up and a bit of depth to the players.
 
There are so many stories out there that are "wham-bam thank you mom" where the only indication of taboo is that they are the hot sister, handsome dad or fit brother.

Not that those stories are no good, like short porn movies there's nothing wrong with a quick fix, but I find the better stories take time to set up the inevitable outcome with a decent build up and a bit of depth to the players.

Most of my blood-sibling incest stories involve either an older sister leading her younger brother astray, or two or three sisters who grew up sharing a bed (and who don't mind sharing guys too). In my stories that do feature an older brother and younger sister, there's also a female cousin instigating a 3-way. I shy away from one-on-one older-male+younger-female incest stories where their relationship is known (as opposed to inadvertent incest stories) because of the implied power asymmetry, too akin to rape.

Some of my brother-sister stories feature a mother who led her daughter to bed before involving the son. So far, I haven't explored the dynamics of how and why the seduction occurs. That will change. I'm planning some A TASTE OF INCEST episodes and BLACK & WHITE chapters that go into that. Stay tuned -- but be patient, I'm about to go on vacation. (Life is a permanent vacation, but I'll be away from home.)

I really don't like the cheap-cliche / weak-plot-device stories so common in the genre. I try to introduce complexity, depth, and twists. Sometimes, the twists are a bit extreme (cf BIG BANANA). Readers don't like that. Maybe I should hack out some cliches.

EDIT: In case anyone is interested, I looked at what are called degrees of consanguinity -- which mean, how close are your blood relatives? How much of your DNA might they share. We get a basic table:

degree - percentage - comment
----------
0: 100% - Your identical twin or clone has all your DNA.
1: up to 1/2 - parent, child, full sibling, double grandchild (from a sibling coupling)
2: up to 1/4 - half-sibling, double 1st cousin, aunt/uncle, niece/nephew, grandparent, grandchild
3: up to 1/8 - 1st cousin, half-aunt/uncle, half-niece/nephew, grandniece/nephew

How do these degrees of closeness correlate with anyone's squinkiness? Do aunts/uncles really feel more taboo than cousins?

2nd EDIT: Hmm, the tables I saw don't mention the children of sibling matings vs the parents. And I haven't had enough depresso (decaf espresso) yet this morning to figure the percentages. Little help, anyone?
 
Last edited:
Interesting table Hypoxia.

I was always under the impression that the concept of incest was introduced by a well known religion in the middle ages.

If the masses could just stay at home and mate with each other then how do we get them out of the house, marrying, sinning, repenting and then donating?

The number of generations continually inbreeding to produce 6 fingered children etc is also quite high, and there are well recorded cases of how long it takes, if you look into the Spanish Habsburgs from Medieval Europe (Royal Family) through births/marriage records and portraits show the gradual effects. They eventually had rather noticeable distorted lower jaws through repeated inbreeding.

It is now ingrained fully into society as being taboo. And despite my stories and the future stories I will post, I have no inclination whatsoever to have sex with my mom, aunts or any of my sisters because of this conditioning.

I just think it is a highly erotic topic.

Note: I knew of one brother/sister (twins) that definitely slept together and I suspected another couple (older brother/younger sister) of it. Both families I grew up with and its amazing what slips out when you are around people when extremely drunk, not everyone forgets...

No longer in touch with either, but would have loved to know how the definite was instigated, would have made for a great story :D
 
Last edited:
Its strange how perverse my masturbation has reached. I have regular sex, which is great, but i love a good long stroke session with incest stories. particularly to mom son themes. But the strange this is i have never ever longed for my mum. not even remotely. is any one else on the same boat?? I also like submissive female themes but without pain or extreme BDSM.
 
Back
Top