Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost too great for the panties to contain ...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1742.JPG
    IMG_1742.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,171
Very hot picture, Lady C! I've been trying to find some "boy short" panties in my size.

I love a man who wears panties and sexy lingerie in general. :D

If he feels hot and sexy then so do I!

Stockings and an old fashioned suspender belt . . . mmmmm

You would love Wanda then. Wanda has lots of stockings and pretty garderbelts. Want to come play with Wanda? I hope so.
Wanda:kiss:

Thanks for the compliments. Seems the other pic got blocked:
IMG_6230 (Medium).JPG

and one more:
IMG_6232 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Any girls in the Pennsylvania area? I'd love for someone to touch me through my panties. Then we could post pics for everyone else. ;)

I personally like men in panties, although as far as to what turns me on, I'm really particular about the color for some reason. Anything with black lace or a similarly dark color seems to work well. In any case, if a guy is turned on by wearing panties and it makes him happy, I certainly wouldn't tell him no.

I personally like men in panties, although as far as to what turns me on, I'm really particular about the color for some reason. Anything with black lace or a similarly dark color seems to work well. In any case, if a guy is turned on by wearing panties and it makes him happy, I certainly wouldn't tell him no.

How about women without panties carrying a riding crop?

umm not sure on this men in panties how i couldn't imagine my husband wearing my panties ,, his stuff would fall out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back