The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is following you, you paranoid fuck. It's a public thread in a public forum. No one went into your silly fucking 'private space' that you get all growly and 'keep out' about any time someone dares to fucking disagree with your goofy ass. Heaven forbid anyone dares to say shit to you.

Your victim card is useless. Quit pulling it like it means something. You're not being persecuted, though I'm sure plenty will be rushing to tell you how horrible I am and offer you all the comfort you need. Congratulations.

See you soon!

Like I said a long time ago...(April second to be exact)

I will be here to write with those that choose to write with me here.

I haven't mentioned anything in weeks except for two posts today.

I am good making random happy noises to myself and quite frankly, I could give two fucks about your opinion and this is not worth conversing about any longer. You've had your say. I don't give a fuck for your opinion and it's over now.

Moving on...

Last Thought

Damn, when did I get so many books??

3oig16.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said a long time ago...(April second to be exact)

I will be here to write with those that choose to write with me here.

I haven't mentioned anything in weeks except for two posts today.

I am good making random happy noises to myself and quite frankly, I could give two fucks about your opinion and this is not worth conversing about any longer. You've had your say. I don't give a fuck for your opinion and it's over now.

Moving on...

Last Thought

Damn, when did I get so many books??

I guess that means we're not going to hug it out now? :(

nods

I know, I just don't have patience with such crap. People who have to make everything about them just irritate me.

cuddles her up, then wanders out.

The irony, it burns.

But, I guess we can't all be lucky enough to be one of your lucky friends you have to write warning labels for.

I care too passionately, and that's why I insult your sexuality and contact you despite being expressly told you don't want me to! You just misunderstand, is all!

But yeah. You definitely don't know anything about making it all about you.

None, obviously. Because I'm one of the bad guys, remember.

I never said you were.

I made a general statement in an open letter thread ages ago.

I said what i wanted, did what was needed and moved along.

In the process I made apologies to those I felt I might have offended and dealt with the fall out like a grown up.

Somehow, I've managed to avoid being drug into more shit, have kept the friendships that were important to me and avoided the flotsam that I didn't think was worth my time.

I liked you before. I still think you are an okay person now.

I mean cuz really how can I have any REAL opinion about you?

You are words on a computer screen. No more. No less.

The biggest lie out there.
Especially in an increasing digital age. We are no longer just words to anyone, but perhaps putting that distance helps.

Perhaps.

Also, I'm not getting in the middle of this.. just shrugs...

I never said you were.

I made a general statement in an open letter thread ages ago.

I said what i wanted, did what was needed and moved along.

In the process I made apologies to those I felt I might have offended and dealt with the fall out like a grown up.

Somehow, I've managed to avoid being drug into more shit, have kept the friendships that were important to me and avoided the flotsam that I didn't think was worth my time.

I liked you before. I still think you are an okay person now.

I mean cuz really how can I have any REAL opinion about you?

I didn't say you said that I was. But we both know it's the general feeling among some here.

I know some apologies were made, though certainly none my way. And that's fine. I don't need any, from anyone. And that's because, at the end of the day, I'm not going to play the passive aggressive game. It's just so useless. Which is why I apologized for doing so initially. We're all in the same fucking place, reading the same fucking things, and we run around talking about each other in code like people don't know what the hell we're talking about. It's so silly.

And so, I'm not. I just don't have the energy for it anymore. It just lets all this stupid shit fester, and lets people play in the background and muck about with people. And that's just pointless and disruptive. So fuck it! Let's have out with this shit.

It's all just words on a screen anyway, right?

The biggest lie out there.
Especially in an increasing digital age. We are no longer just words to anyone, but perhaps putting that distance helps.

Perhaps.

Also, I'm not getting in the middle of this.. just shrugs...

Beautiful one...

it's true for me.

If I don't have connection via phone or video chat...then really...that's all ANYONE is at least in this medium. I tend to think of women just slightly differently but that is only because I prefer them sexually. Even so, without being in someone's actual presence, how can they be anything more?

Since I obviously don't know your Daddy in the way that you know him, what else can he be to me but a collection of well put words?

*shrugs*

Last edited:
I didn't say you said that I was. But we both know it's the general feeling among some here.

I know some apologies were made, though certainly none my way. And that's fine. I don't need any, from anyone. And that's because, at the end of the day, I'm not going to play the passive aggressive game. It's just so useless. Which is why I apologized for doing so initially. We're all in the same fucking place, reading the same fucking things, and we run around talking about each other in code like people don't know what the hell we're talking about. It's so silly.

And so, I'm not. I just don't have the energy for it anymore. It just lets all this stupid shit fester, and lets people play in the background and muck about with people. And that's just pointless and disruptive. So fuck it! Let's have out with this shit.

It's all just words on a screen anyway, right?

And I agree with your assessment thus my initial letter.

*nods*

But sometimes a last thought simply is a last thought.

And sometimes (well mostly usually) my happiness has nothing to do with what is going on here...or not going on here.

I don't censor myself. I don't particularly know the entire story of whatever the hell, nor do I care to. I just know that I don't come here to involve myself with stupidity and somehow two comments led to people deciding they had a god given right to comment about something that had fuck all to do with this place. Had the comment been made in the other thread, I would have laughed it off and agreed. BUT

this particular thread response required none of what was said after it.

Period.

Anyway. We done now?

Beautiful one...

it's true for me.

If I don't have connection via phone or video chat...then really...that's all ANYONE is at leats in this medium. I tend to think of women just slightly differently but that is only because I prefer them sexually. Even so, without being in someone's actual presence, how can they be anything more?

Since I obviously don't know your Daddy in the way that you know him, what else can he be to me but a collection of well put words?

*shrugs*

You are connected to him as he is to you, and to deny it as such negates the world and space we create here collectively. It's why those who call and scream "Drama" and then run to hide are cowards.

Which is why it is upsetting to see you trash lit and/or the lounge as you have done, and you have done this, darling. Even I was unaware you were moving IRL. I look forward to seeing what you create on E as well as IRL, but to be cruel to Scuttles is unnecessary.

Just my two cents. How you move forward is up to you.

And I agree with your assessment thus my initial letter.

*nods*

But sometimes a last thought simply is a last thought.

And sometimes (well mostly usually) my happiness has nothing to do with what is going on here...or not going on here.

I don't censor myself. I don't particularly know the entire story of whatever the hell, nor do I care to. I just know that I don't come here to involve myself with stupidity and somehow two comments led to people deciding they had a god given right to comment about something that had fuck all to do with this place. Had the comment been made in the other thread, I would have laughed it off and agreed. BUT

this particular thread response required none of what was said after it.

Period.

Anyway. We done now?

It has nothing to do with a god given right to do anything. Like I said, public thread in a public forum. I am under no illusion that what I say in public is somehow immune to being commented on, and I don't really know why anyone would be, either, unless they've explicitly asked someone not to.

But sure. I've said what I wanted.

You are connected to him as he is to you, and to deny it as such negates the world and space we create here collectively. It's why those who call and scream "Drama" and then run to hide are cowards.

Which is why it is upsetting to see you trash lit and/or the lounge as you have done, and you have done this, darling. Even I was unaware you were moving IRL. I look forward to seeing what you create on E as well as IRL, but to be cruel to Scuttles is unnecessary.

Just my two cents. How you move forward is up to you.

I offered no more cruelty than he did, darlin girl. End of story.

And like I've said except for two thoughts posted today, I hadn't said ANYTHING to anyone about anything since 4/2/13.

I checked. So I know that's true.

And why would I tell anyone here about a real life job offer or a real world move outside of tiny little exclamations that I assume no one reads because it's me making them.

*shrugs again*

It has nothing to do with a god given right to do anything. Like I said, public thread in a public forum. I am under no illusion that what I say in public is somehow immune to being commented on, and I don't really know why anyone would be, either, unless they've explicitly asked someone not to.

But sure. I've said what I wanted.

Okay then.

Moving on...

Last thought

Damn child...when did her booty get so big!!

Good fuck.
My god damned head hurts.
I want to cum untill I forget i even have a head attached to me.
I wish i cared more about this shit but I dont.
At the end of the day, i'm still gonna talk to whoever the fuck I want to.
Yes, chain yourself up. And then thank me, because if it were me doing it you wouldnt be let loose till you pissed on the floor.
No, i'm not coming to see you today, I'm going to get reasonably drunk, I hope.
Then I'm going to try out a new toy and hope I speak in tongues.
Fuck you, dude, You are so not your dad and you so are scared of that.
I think i made it clear that i dont want you and dont like you, but if you insist I will make sure you never forget my name.
I want to curl up in his lap and forget days like this ever existed.
WHY do you insist on introducing me to lesbians that are looking for a partner. I like dick too, remember?
Hmmm... I dont think he would mind me showing up at his door as telling him I want him to flog me till I cum.
FUCK MY FUCKING HEAD HURTS!

ANd for anther thing... People are stupid for wanting to be pretty, dont you know nothing good ever happens to anyone following the words "You're so pretty." Nothing, ever. Period. The end.

No I'm not drunk yet... but i would like you to step infront of a train you ignorant braindead cocksucker.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh. i want off this ride.

Good fuck.
Yes, chain yourself up. And then thank me, because if it were me doing it you wouldnt be let loose till you pissed on the floor.
I think i made it clear that i dont want you and dont like you, but if you insist I will make sure you never forget my name.
WHY do you insist on introducing me to lesbians that are looking for a partner. I like dick too, remember?
Hmmm... I dont think he would mind me showing up at his door as telling him I want him to flog me till I cum.

ANd for anther thing... People are stupid for wanting to be pretty, dont you know nothing good ever happens to anyone following the words "You're so pretty." Nothing, ever. Period. The end.

No I'm not drunk yet... but i would like you to step infront of a train you ignorant braindead cocksucker.

*blinks*

*blinks more*

*offers a wave*

*offers a hug*

*offers a sip of my vodka*

Good fuck.

snickers.

You gonna make it over there doll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back