• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Visted family and went for a meal to celebrate mothers day. 10 of us in total..and my sister's first mother's day. Was pretty ace :)

Sounds delightful. Tell you sister congratulations on being a mommy and you for being such young and sexy auntie.

You all take care of Beth this evening. I am going to take me leave of you all. Good night sexy. TTY Soon I hope :heart:

:kiss:

dirty boys

How is a girl supposed to be good around here?

I have no idea. The good girl threads usually end up at the bottom of the post list because no one reads their threads.

Yours however, is way at the top!

Nicely done!

Well I don't think there is any harm in liking a banana!

Don't poison her mind niceguy ;)

I'm pretty sure I couldn't corrupt her anymore than she already has been. She just likes to play that lil innocent girl with us. We know the truth though as much as she tries to hide it. ;)

Well if she's pretending, we might as well tag along so that maybe we might get gifts later when she decides to get naughty. ;)

I have no idea. The good girl threads usually end up at the bottom of the post list because no one reads their threads.

Yours however, is way at the top!

Nicely done!

Lol

C3 if you are still up now then im coming over to beat u with a stick for being very naughty indeed. If not, then ill kiss u in apologies :) That doesnt mean u can pretend to be asleep! /trying to make cross face!

I'm pretty sure I couldn't corrupt her anymore than she already has been. She just likes to play that lil innocent girl with us. We know the truth though as much as she tries to hide it. ;)

How do u know im not playing the naughty one? ;)

Back