The Secret Slut

secret slut

I am one of them! I am on the PTA, attend church weekly, volunteer, etc but I am insatiable when it ocmes to sex. Men, women, younger girls, anal, water sports. People that know me "nice girl" would flip if they knew what I did behind closed doors. I love that I can live two different lives

I think the more prim, proper, appropriate, and formal a woman must be for her day-to-day life, the more of an inner freak she has. Kind of like those guys that are CEO's in control of billions of dollars and people during the day, but liked to get fucked by a dominatrix with a rubber chicken at night. School teachers are some of the freakiest women I've encountered.

Very nice thread, a lady in public but crazy in bed is nice. The way it should be imho

Though he's never said anything specifically I think my Lover may unwittingly buy into this secret slut thing. Occasionally if I'm in business dress about to head out of the door to work, or demurely dressed heading to church (yes, I do go to church every now and then), or in an innocent looking cotton dress heading for the park with my nieces he decides he wants to have sex before I leave. He doesn't want me to undress or anything, he prefers to just lift my dress or skirt up . . . pull the crotch of my panties to the side and put it inside me. After he cums he helps me get myself back together and sends me on my way . . . Dripping pussy, wet panties and all. He claims otherwise, but I think he does this intentionally. . . could it be some kind of primal thing with him marking territory/possession?

I love having a side of me that few people get to know, I'm perfectly well behaved and very private about my sexual side. I'm loving getting naughty and kinky in private.

SactoRN its fun getting to know a secret side of ladies...Its interesting and enjoyable..

Though he's never said anything specifically I think my Lover may unwittingly buy into this secret slut thing. Occasionally if I'm in business dress about to head out of the door to work, or demurely dressed heading to church (yes, I do go to church every now and then), or in an innocent looking cotton dress heading for the park with my nieces he decides he wants to have sex before I leave. He doesn't want me to undress or anything, he prefers to just lift my dress or skirt up . . . pull the crotch of my panties to the side and put it inside me. After he cums he helps me get myself back together and sends me on my way . . . Dripping pussy, wet panties and all. He claims otherwise, but I think he does this intentionally. . . could it be some kind of primal thing with him marking territory/possession?

Ya think........."claiming rights"............;)

So I am brand new to the forum and I am definitely a secret slut. Someone posted some time ago about when a woman becomes a "sudden" secret slut. That is what has happened to me.

Let me explain:

I married the man I am still married to 27 years ago. He is the only man I have ever slept with. I absolutely am still in love with him and ALWAYS will be. I believe it is the same for him. When we were still young and before kids I was a bit of the secret slut. Maybe even not so secret. We were a bit adventurous but it mostly between the two of us. But I would do anything in our bedroom he wanted and never found anything I didn't like :)

Then we had kids and started going to church and I bought into the whole conservative woman thing. I went straight vanilla and judged anyone who didn't "live the right way". I really believed that it was the right thing but I was like a dead person inside. I am a teacher at a Christian school. If my friends, family, coworkers, everyone knew about any of this, I would be fired and ostracized immediately.

I was truly miserable and so was my husband. I don't think he felt the way I did but he loved me so much that he did things my way to make me happy. That is how wonderful he really is!

About 6 months ago, it was like a dam burst in my body, mind and soul. I just don't know how to explain it or what triggered this. I went to my husband and told him that I wanted to live again and feel again. I wanted to experience life before I was too old to. He was so happy and excited he just about jumped for joy.

Since then, we have done some crazy things. The craziest being, we went to a strip club (my first time not his) and I was so turned on I thought I was going to wet the chair I was in. Had several lap dances and did the back room VIP. The stripper sucked my tits and fondled my clit. I took the hubby back to our hotel and fucked him until he was dehydrated. I can honestly say: I WANT MORE!

But the whole thing scares me a bit. I truly and not sure what I am capable of. I am afraid of folks finding out. I feel like a hypocrite. BUT at the same time, I have never felt more alive and happy than I am right now.... confused is my state of mind.

sorry this is so long... Any thoughts from folks would be greatly appreciated and thanks for letting me get this off my chest :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am brand new to the forum and I am definitely a secret slut. Someone posted some time ago about when a woman becomes a "sudden" secret slut. That is what has happened to me.

Let me explain:

I married the man I am still married to 27 years ago. He is the only man I have ever slept with. I absolutely am still in love with him and ALWAYS will be. I believe it is the same for him. When we were still young and before kids I was a bit of the secret slut. Maybe even not so secret. We were a bit adventurous but it mostly between the two of us. But I would do anything in our bedroom he wanted and never found anything I didn't like :)

Then we had kids and started going to church and I bought into the whole conservative woman thing. I went straight vanilla and judged anyone who didn't "live the right way". I really believed that it was the right thing but I was like a dead person inside. I am a teacher at a Christian school. If my friends, family, coworkers, everyone knew about any of this, I would be fired and ostracized immediately.

I was truly miserable and so was my husband. I don't think he felt the way I did but he loved me so much that he did things my way to make me happy. That is how wonderful he really is!

About 6 months ago, it was like a dam burst in my body, mind and soul. I just don't know how to explain it or what triggered this. I went to my husband and told him that I wanted to live again and feel again. I wanted to experience life before I was too old to. He was so happy and excited he just about jumped for joy.

Since then, we have done some crazy things. The craziest being, we went to a strip club (my first time not his) and I was so turned on I thought I was going to wet the chair I was in. Had several lap dances and did the back room VIP. The stripper sucked my tits and fondled my clit. I took the hubby back to our hotel and fucked him until he was dehydrated. I can honestly say: I WANT MORE!

But the whole thing scares me a bit. I truly and not sure what I am capable of. I am afraid of folks finding out. I feel like a hypocrite. BUT at the same time, I have never felt more alive and happy than I am right now.... confused is my state of mind.

sorry this is so long... Any thoughts from folks would be greatly appreciated and thanks for letting me get this off my chest :)

*whispers*..............sexual prime..........:devil:

Let me explain:

Hypocrite? No
Married couple being adventurous again? Hell YES!!

Fulltime Undercover Slut

yes...i admit it...im a secret slut too!!...this is kinda like an AA meeting of sorts here lol !!=)...and yes im a the churchgoing...bright eyed bushy tailed girl that you talk to who u think is so nice and sweet....and play nice to ...as society would have it that way... but what u dont know is that while ur being nice to me.... my naughty mind is thinking about what it would be like to be on my knees in front of you with ur big hard cock in my mouth lookin up into the eyes of whom im lookin at that moment!!.........or in even naughtier cases while u and your friiends talk with me and flirt with me in a group...hoping one of u might score with me....im thinkin about being naked in front of all of you and wondering ..just what it might be like to be the center of attention amongst all of you......

i havent acted out on ALL my naughty thoughts ...but my naughty little mind luvs to explore the fantasys...almost 24 /7.....that just another reason i luv Literotica....just the pefect forum to bring out the inner slut in u!!

slutty kisses =) =PP
Tasha

wow, very honest ladies, I love it ....I like real people ......Rock on !!!!

Me too. Except I don't write. I've never actually been able to be a slut in the bedroom. But have always wanted to be. I just haven't found the right man to bring it out yet.

I am very new to this site, I feel like a moron, trying to post and failing. I love the photo of the breast you uploaded.:D:

secret sluts,...don't have to be ....

------one of the writers here hit home for a lot of people........that's why i love this site !-------how many are here because somewhere in life, after marriage, kids, jobs, family ect....did the romance get lost? Don't you remember being a teenager and that wonderful hot feeling of being naughty, sneaky and just in love with each other-can't wait to get somewhere together and make out, make love...?..........don't let life pass you by,..it's short, and when you lose your romance, your heart dies,...if love dies,...everything else is just in vain.....well, that's my story and i'm sticking to it......:rose::rose:

------one of the writers here hit home for a lot of people........that's why i love this site !-------how many are here because somewhere in life, after marriage, kids, jobs, family ect....did the romance get lost? Don't you remember being a teenager and that wonderful hot feeling of being naughty, sneaky and just in love with each other-can't wait to get somewhere together and make out, make love...?..........don't let life pass you by,..it's short, and when you lose your romance, your heart dies,...if love dies,...everything else is just in vain.....well, that's my story and i'm sticking to it......:rose::rose:

So true Muffy.........so true......:heart:

Let me explain:

You go girl... thanks for sharin'. I would love to hear more. I think many of us (in many ways) are in that same cage, pure and wholesome on the outside (OK, that term might be a stretch), secretly wicked with our thoughts and desires on the inside, and unable to share or demonstrate how we feel. That doesn't make us bad people, just honest with ourselves. I wonder how many lits are residing behind their "handle" writing smack, hoping to get off on a cheap exchange of words, written by some stranger that may or may not be who he or she really portrays themselves to be. (whew... how's that for a run-on sentence). It is very obvious to me that there are also lits who are interested in sharing their most intimate feelings with others, even if it's just on lit.
There is NO ONE in this world who knows what I am doing on this website. I'm not trying to spread bullshit, just being honest. Yep, I'm one of the ones who are hiding behind their "handle" however I am being sincere in what I write. Yes, I have an interest in mother/son incest, and would love to hear more about others experiences, particularly from women... I also have many other interests... and as we take this journey together, I hope to share some of those with ya all... now, what say YOU?

Let me explain:

You go girl... thanks for sharin'. I would love to hear more. I think many of us (in many ways) are in that same cage, pure and wholesome on the outside (OK, that term might be a stretch), secretly wicked with our thoughts and desires on the inside, and unable to share or demonstrate how we feel. That doesn't make us bad people, just honest with ourselves. I wonder how many lits are residing behind their "handle" writing smack, hoping to get off on a cheap exchange of words, written by some stranger that may or may not be who he or she really portrays themselves to be. (whew... how's that for a run-on sentence). It is very obvious to me that there are also lits who are interested in sharing their most intimate feelings with others, even if it's just on lit.
There is NO ONE in this world who knows what I am doing on this website. I'm not trying to spread bullshit, just being honest. Yep, I'm one of the ones who are hiding behind their "handle" however I am being sincere in what I write. Yes, I have an interest in mother/son incest, and would love to hear more about others experiences, particularly from women... I also have many other interests... and as we take this journey together, I hope to share some of those with ya all... now, what say YOU?

No one in my life has a clue to my inner slut. I appear to be a total goody-two-shoes. But as I go about in my daily life I constantly undress adults (all ages) male and female in my imagination. I imagination fucking them or using a dildo with them. I have a secret lover who is married; he is a traveling salesman. When he comes into town we have the best sex ever! No one turns me on like he does.

Junkyard: I think you might get me. Sometimes I feel like I am going to burst with all the feelings that I have now. It is kind of understandable because for many, many years I was just dead on the inside. I had shoved a part of me deep down because I was afraid if I let it out, who knows what might happen. I feel like I have woken up from a deep sleep and missed something very important. My purpose here is to just share those with someone, anyone who might care to listen. My favorite quote: A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. I wonder if anybody could ever get to the bottom of my secrets? I seriously doubt it.

Wheels: ummm, a traveling salesman? Those still exist? :)

Junkyard: I think you might get me. Sometimes I feel like I am going to burst with all the feelings that I have now. It is kind of understandable because for many, many years I was just dead on the inside. I had shoved a part of me deep down because I was afraid if I let it out, who knows what might happen. I feel like I have woken up from a deep sleep and missed something very important. My purpose here is to just share those with someone, anyone who might care to listen. My favorite quote: A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. I wonder if anybody could ever get to the bottom of my secrets? I seriously doubt it.

Wheels: ummm, a traveling salesman? Those still exist? :)
I would love to hear more from you, either here or on the PM side, however being rather new to this "game" I haven't really used PM as yet. I also have a lot to share... I have turned away from situations which could have turned into wild and crazy sex involving couples (my ex-wife also); and on the flip side I was in a MMF threesome one time that turned out to be one of the most memorable experiences of my life. It was a husband and wife, they were very open about fucking other people... he was into watching, etc. I drove them home after a party because their car wouldn't start... we smoked a little grass, she invited me into their bed... yep, many stories. But the biggest story is my thoughts about what I'd LIKE to do and to WHOM! Whew... hope to "chat" with you...

Professional at work, good wife with husband, polite with friends but more than willing to become other men's slut.... ;)

Professional at work, good wife with husband, polite with friends but more than willing to become other men's slut.... ;)
Care to share those thoughts or desires? You certainly could be a "wild slut" at 5' tall and 90 pounds. Makes me hot just thinking about it...

Back