finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's always a treat when your mind wanders, woman!
wishing you deep tissue massage of your arms and back
and tender teasing brushstrokes to set your senses aflame...
:kiss:

So I have had a lot of changes recently, I haven't been stopping by as much as I'd like. Summer life has been good and am on a bit of a role.
37 is a great age! Although my back and arms are very sore and in need of a good rubdown. I have been painting for two days and even my forearms hurt.
I still have a few more walls to do and today my mind was wandering. I wanted to be the canvas. I was wishing for someones brushstrokes all over my skin, perhaps starting at my toes, soft little strokes, an array of colours and a variety of textured brushes. Could be so much fun!

Great to see your smile again beautiful! I wouldn't use a brush to paint you. :devil: Don't be such a stranger. :kiss:

So I have had a lot of changes recently, I haven't been stopping by as much as I'd like. Summer life has been good and am on a bit of a role.
37 is a great age! Although my back and arms are very sore and in need of a good rubdown. I have been painting for two days and even my forearms hurt.
I still have a few more walls to do and today my mind was wandering. I wanted to be the canvas. I was wishing for someones brushstrokes all over my skin, perhaps starting at my toes, soft little strokes, an array of colours and a variety of textured brushes. Could be so much fun!

Always so great to see you posting sexy mamsie.
And mmmm would love to cum over with some Belgium melted chocolate and a brush :D:devil:
Ohhh the fun we could have painting among other things:devil:
Have a great week-end sexy mamsie.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Some finger painting too?

Lovely picture - always happy to see one with that smile included :)

Such a treat...

It would be for you to be my canvas. What would the medium be? Chocolate, strawberries, blue berries, whip creme, caramel... One can't match your beauty, but I would love to enhance your excellence and create a moment to never be reproduced... Glad to see you back :)

37? I don't buy it. 27 maybe. I think it would be a dream come true to do anything to your body, with a brush, a feather, my tongue.......

What a delightful thought! And lovely canvas! We could make joyful art!

I would love to help you paint your walls. When we were finished I'd love to help paint you in my cum! :devil:

How about finger painting?

I was feeling very sensual and in the mood for a variety of arousals after my bath. Touch, taste, sight, smell, they were on alert and I wanted to indulge them all.

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over. I am craving that bliss, I want to be transported and lost in the flood of arousal.

Attachments

• Sunflower 1.jpg
    Sunflower 1.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 553
  • Sunflower 2.jpg
    Sunflower 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 539
  • Sunflower 3.jpg
    Sunflower 3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:
I was feeling very sensual and in the mood for a variety of arousals after my bath. Touch, taste, sight, smell, they were on alert and I wanted to indulge them all.

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over.

A stunning, beautiful, and artistic set. Thanks for sharing them!

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over. I am craving that bliss, I want to be transported and lost in the flood of arousal.

Once again, beautiful photos and even more beautiful words. This is a unique and wonderful thread x

I want to take the flower from you and lightly paint your body with each part of the flower. I think I'd start with the stalk and finish with the peddles. I'd love watching your own flower blossom as I teased you and then slowly taste your sweet nector! :rose::devil::kiss:

Once again, you left me speechless and wide eyed!

You are a sweet delicious delight!

Beautifully sensual. :rose:

Every time you post a pic all I can think is "Oh my lord she's fucking hot!!!" Men must constantly injure themselves around you, I know I'd have a damned hard time staying on task with someone as incredibly sexy as you to distract me.

I am glad you're back and posting such beautiful pictures.... I am sure given a chance, we could create a flood of arousal :devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back