Strap-on experiences

I've used them on my hubby and a few buddies, the best ones to get are the double ones with a dildo up your cunt and then the one for your so

Attachments

• 41cDK8LgEcL._SY300_.jpg
    41cDK8LgEcL._SY300_.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 390
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on? NA

Was ever one used on you? YES

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? Felt amazing. Exactly what I dreamed of.

Would you do it again? YES YES YES

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

mmhmm

I have been taken, I should say ravaged, by my g/f this way
the size has been increased several times
she gets such a power rush
I love being under her control
it's an amazing experience

totally agree, the foreplay involved is intense
when I help her with the harness my hands are sometimes trembling

My partner and I have used one for a few years, very occasionally. Last night was a great deal of fun. First he watched while a worked a large buttplug into my ass. Next came the strap-on. It's a cheap latex one, that's very comfortable and comes with the second dildo for the girl wearing it, so I was, very, very full. After that came the choke-chain, that was attached to an elaborate rope harness that went under the breasts, over the shoulders, and also over the crotch. It was tied off on the end of the choke-chain, and it was very pleasurable because he could pull the same rope one way to drive the toys further inside of me or the other way to cut off my air for a moment. It was incredible. Lastly, he laid me down on the bed and tied my hands above my head, to the headboard. He ordered me to stare at him while he went down on my strap on cock. He took it all, he's so much better at cock-sucking than me. It really puts me to shame.

When it was nice and wet he lowered himself onto it and fucked me, and himself, hard. Every movement drove the toys into me deeper, it hurt exquisitely. He finished by coming all over my body and face which I really enjoy. It was one of the most erotic and intimate things we have ever done and I can't wait to do it again.

2015 Bump

Lets get this thread going again -- I am hoping there are more strap-on users now then before and people that have tried - want - beg to be pegged :D:)

I have been fantasizing about taking a strap on but have never had it done to me. The mere thought of getting fucked by a strap on gets me guard as a rock.

My partner and I have used one for a few years, very occasionally. Last night was a great deal of fun. First he watched while a worked a large buttplug into my ass. Next came the strap-on. It's a cheap latex one, that's very comfortable and comes with the second dildo for the girl wearing it, so I was, very, very full. After that came the choke-chain, that was attached to an elaborate rope harness that went under the breasts, over the shoulders, and also over the crotch. It was tied off on the end of the choke-chain, and it was very pleasurable because he could pull the same rope one way to drive the toys further inside of me or the other way to cut off my air for a moment. It was incredible. Lastly, he laid me down on the bed and tied my hands above my head, to the headboard. He ordered me to stare at him while he went down on my strap on cock. He took it all, he's so much better at cock-sucking than me. It really puts me to shame.

When it was nice and wet he lowered himself onto it and fucked me, and himself, hard. Every movement drove the toys into me deeper, it hurt exquisitely. He finished by coming all over my body and face which I really enjoy. It was one of the most erotic and intimate things we have ever done and I can't wait to do it again.[/QUOTE

Lucky fuck! Wish I could get fucked by a beautiful woman wearing a strap on.

I was with my GF last night. We were making out for a while, talking dirty and just teasing each other for a bit before we wanted to really get into things. She had me put on her lacey purple panties and we went back to even more kissing and teasing. She got in between my legs and starts dry humping me. Rubbing me, whispering naughty things into my ear.

Asking me why Im wearing her panties, why im stripped down next to nothing while shes grinding between my thighs. I tell her its because I want to get fucked, but she has to sit on my face first. I slowly kiss my way down her body while she works her way up mine until shes straddling my face. She grinds her pussy on my face while I slowly massage her clit with my tongue.

She rubs my cock in her purple panties while I'm Rubbing her nipples, gazing into her eyes while I grab her ass with my other free hand. teasing her body until she grabs me by the back of my head and cums like crazy while her body quivers.

She gets up and walks over to get her strapon, as she bends over to pick it up I kneel behind her and start to lick her ass. She sticks out out to meet my eager tongue and grinds it on my face while I go to town on her. Getting harder and harder in my panties while I listen to her moan with pleasure. She grabs me by the head and gently pushes me back onto the bed. She has the kinkiest smirk as she puts on her strapon and slowly starts rubbing her cock as she approaches me.

I lay on my back and she grabs my cock and begins to stroke it as she leans down and kisses me. Her hand moves from my cock to my ass as she begins to rub me and grab my ass with both hands. She begins to grind her girlcock on me to, rubbing herself against me while I moan as she kisses my chest, neck and lips. She slips her hands into my panties and slowly pulls them down enough for her to begin fingering me.

She loosens me up while we continue to kiss and tease each other. Her getting more and more turned on by the second, talking dirty to me. telling me how much she loves to take control, put me in panties and fuck her boyfriend. after that she takes her finger out and replaces it with her strapon. Fucking me missionary while we kiss and I wrap my legs around her back and pull her closer into me.

After that she has me bend over on all 4s and she grabs my hips from behind and enters me. She tells me how much she loves it when im looking over my shoulder at her while she grabs my ass and pounds me from behind. Eventually I end up on my stomach and she gets as deep into me as she can. I can feel her big tits against my back as she grinds her self all the way into me. Fucking me deep while she pulls my head to her for a kiss as I arch myself back to meet her thrusts.

After that I was so rock hard I had to return the favor and I fucked her until we both came, trying to match every position that she had fucked me in.

Haven't been on Lit for a while and having just come across this story again I find that whilst reading it I am slowly stroking, a great experience.
I was with my GF last night. We were making out for a while, talking dirty and just teasing each other for a bit before we wanted to really get into things. She had me put on her lacey purple panties and we went back to even more kissing and teasing. She got in between my legs and starts dry humping me. Rubbing me, whispering naughty things into my ear.

Asking me why Im wearing her panties, why im stripped down next to nothing while shes grinding between my thighs. I tell her its because I want to get fucked, but she has to sit on my face first. I slowly kiss my way down her body while she works her way up mine until shes straddling my face. She grinds her pussy on my face while I slowly massage her clit with my tongue.

She rubs my cock in her purple panties while I'm Rubbing her nipples, gazing into her eyes while I grab her ass with my other free hand. teasing her body until she grabs me by the back of my head and cums like crazy while her body quivers.

She gets up and walks over to get her strapon, as she bends over to pick it up I kneel behind her and start to lick her ass. She sticks out out to meet my eager tongue and grinds it on my face while I go to town on her. Getting harder and harder in my panties while I listen to her moan with pleasure. She grabs me by the head and gently pushes me back onto the bed. She has the kinkiest smirk as she puts on her strapon and slowly starts rubbing her cock as she approaches me.

I lay on my back and she grabs my cock and begins to stroke it as she leans down and kisses me. Her hand moves from my cock to my ass as she begins to rub me and grab my ass with both hands. She begins to grind her girlcock on me to, rubbing herself against me while I moan as she kisses my chest, neck and lips. She slips her hands into my panties and slowly pulls them down enough for her to begin fingering me.

She loosens me up while we continue to kiss and tease each other. Her getting more and more turned on by the second, talking dirty to me. telling me how much she loves to take control, put me in panties and fuck her boyfriend. after that she takes her finger out and replaces it with her strapon. Fucking me missionary while we kiss and I wrap my legs around her back and pull her closer into me.

After that she has me bend over on all 4s and she grabs my hips from behind and enters me. She tells me how much she loves it when im looking over my shoulder at her while she grabs my ass and pounds me from behind. Eventually I end up on my stomach and she gets as deep into me as she can. I can feel her big tits against my back as she grinds her self all the way into me. Fucking me deep while she pulls my head to her for a kiss as I arch myself back to meet her thrusts.

After that I was so rock hard I had to return the favor and I fucked her until we both came, trying to match every position that she had fucked me in.

some experience

My wife and I have a really nice strap-on. We've only used it once -- she took me from behind and it was fabulous. I would love to suck it as well but we are not there yet (so that is a solo exercise for now).

Before we married I was with a domme and we did a lot of anal and oral play -- plugs, dildos, and the occasional strap-on. I was always on the receiving end and it was always hot. And there was always cross-dressing involved making the whole experience truly amazing.

love these pics

A plethora of strapons...

tumblr_ldvpvfQwG21qefinpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_le5cd8yCpv1qefinpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldvpx5BU0v1qefinpo1_500.jpg

Did you ever use a strap-on?
I have used a strap-on on my ex-girlfriend, and an ex-boyfriend. (Not at the same time - a few years apart!) It was fun, a different experience. Not really a specific fetish for me but I have nothing against it.

Was ever one used on you?
The ex-girlfriend used one on me a few times! Her rhythm was all off but it was pretty hot just seeing her hips grind inbetween my legs, hearing how her breathing changed when she was focusing. Good times.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
Being the active user felt pretty empowering actually, haha. I liked how I could control exactly what sort of pleasure they felt with my full body movements, and their trembling when I made them wait was delicious. This is how I found out about my more switch tendancies and it was fun in that way, even if using a strap-on itself is a pretty neutral thing for me.
As for being passive, I liked it as part of the d/s dynamic we had going on at the time and being actually penetrated alongside everything else we did together was mindblowing. If she had more practice, I don't doubt it could have sent me over the edge from that and a pair of cuffs alone.

Would you do it again?
If asked. I have nothing against using one with my husband, although it's not his cup of tea. I don't really have anything against never doing it again either.

such a horny topic!

I haven't used a strap on before, but held a dildo in front of my pussy while I fucked a girl. I would love to find a special underwear that goes around my ass and holds a dildo in front.

this way my hands will be free to hold the girl down while I push into her asshole or pussy (whichever i prefer abusing) hehe

I've never used a strap on but double penetration with a guy and a girl with strap on sounds.... Amazing... I'm getting wet just thinking about it!!

Back