• Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
You are so talented, as well as being hot! :devil:

So very, very.....touchable.

You do that without trying :D
Loooove the new photo's Jerry :heart:

:kiss::kiss::kiss: I have a very sexy fan club, I think. :D

I think this one looks nice with a slight contract filter.

tumblr_mgxpz8mAad1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Gorgeous!

Although your AV says 'canal skating and rubbing noses' all too well, I think your heart belongs in Montreal in July. :rose:

I also thought I should advertise anyways. ;)

tumblr_mgwxamODWD1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Love it Jerry! So sexy! And the ones with the hoodie (or bunny hug as we say in the prairies) are great...love your lips, so kissable! I will have to check out your Canadian thread... ;) You are so talented with the photos and its a damn shame you are single again...
AJ xx

Very nice :) I like this one

:):kiss:

Love it Jerry! So sexy! And the ones with the hoodie (or bunny hug as we say in the prairies) are great...love your lips, so kissable! I will have to check out your Canadian thread... ;) You are so talented with the photos and its a damn shame you are single again...
AJ xx

:kiss: Thanks so much, AJ. I really appreciate your post. :heart:

One thing that I really miss about being in a stable relationship is doing small things for my partner, and vice versa. Making tea and bring it while the other is quietly reading, having a cold beer brought out while mowing the lawn on a hot day, or leaving a small note tucked a few pages ahead in your partner's novel.

Although this is not the best brownie recipie, it's a quick one, in case anyone feels compelled to surprise their loved one with a little treat. Who knows, they might just reward you sinfully afterwards. :devil:. Enjoy.

tumblr_mh0jsgXadp1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh0jt2Xtoa1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I think this pic loses a lot in the cropping; the eyes were very focal to the image.

Oh well, just gaze on me like a piece of meat to be used and devoured instead. ;)

tumblr_mh0mrfKhSK1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Damn....you are SO fucking sexy. I need to spend some time catching up in here!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

WOW. Very sexy Jerry. I'm glad I came across this thread (okay, not literally - not yet anyway ;) ). Bookmarking! :)

This pictures shows absolutely nothing, and yet still it is SO fucking sexy. I love how you make the everyday stuff so sensual. And I totally want to kiss those lips and have those lovely whiskers all over my skin. :heart::heart::heart:

tumblr_mgx0yiWiGQ1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Great pic, Jerry!

:kiss: thanks! Too bad I can't post the original here. But you know, I might just run for politics someday. :rolleyes: :D

Damn....you are SO fucking sexy. I need to spend some time catching up in here!!!!!

:heart: Well, hurry up, there more pics coming very soon!

As you wish *ogles you*

;) I hope you spent some 'quality time' ogling. You know, the 'alone, with one hand slipped down inside your panties' kind. :D

WOW. Very sexy Jerry. I'm glad I came across this thread (okay, not literally - not yet anyway). Bookmarking!

:rose: welcome! Feel free to *come* here anytime. :)

This pictures shows absolutely nothing, and yet still it is SO fucking sexy. I love how you make the everyday stuff so sensual. And I totally want to kiss those lips and have those lovely whiskers all over my skin.

Hmmm, I like that idea. :). And thanks....:heart:

Okay, ready for more pics?

Last night I decided to do a full shoot, so I set up the iPad on the tripod, got out the halogen work lights, set up the living room, and got some nice pics after fighting the shadows a lot (lack of adequate extension cord issue :().

tumblr_mh4zrqLzi81rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

But, um.... it got a bit too XXX, and I won't be posting the images I captured here on Lit. LOL. They'll go onto my secret XXX flashdrive, for possible use later - whoever my future GF is will undoubtedly love having them texted to her phone. ;)

I did get this one candid iPhone pic to share though. And tonight, I might retake a few just for you gals... stay tuned.:kiss:

tumblr_mh4z8bW24B1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Pouts and wishes I was your future GF....soooooooooooo sexy.
Last night I decided to do a full shoot, so I set up the iPad on the tripod, got out the halogen work lights, set up the living room, and got some nice pics after fighting the shadows a lot (lack of adequate extension cord issue :().

tumblr_mh4zrqLzi81rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

But, um.... it got a bit too XXX, and I won't be posting the images I captured here on Lit. LOL. They'll go onto my secret XXX flashdrive, for possible use later - whoever my future GF is will undoubtedly love having them texted to her phone. ;)

I did get this one candid iPhone pic to share though. And tonight, I might retake a few just for you gals... stay tuned.:kiss:

One thing that I really miss about being in a stable relationship is doing small things for my partner, and vice versa. Making tea and bring it while the other is quietly reading, having a cold beer brought out while mowing the lawn on a hot day, or leaving a small note tucked a few pages ahead in your partner's novel.

Although this is not the best brownie recipie, it's a quick one, in case anyone feels compelled to surprise their loved one with a little treat. Who knows, they might just reward you sinfully afterwards. :devil:. Enjoy.
<snip>

You. Are. So. F*cking. Sexy.

*wishing I was younger and lived in Canada. For reelz.
p.s. Do you ever barter for those XXX pics? Just thought I'd ask. ;)

You. Are. So. F*cking. Sexy.

*wishing I was younger and lived in Canada. For reelz.
p.s. Do you ever barter for those XXX pics? Just thought I'd ask. ;)

:heart: But isn't it more fun to be teased and denied? :devil: Besides, if I gave you everything you wanted all you sexy ladies would just go and set up camp on some other guys AmPic thread, and leave me crying all alone in the shower. :(

:D:kiss::heart:

:heart: But isn't it more fun to be teased and denied? :devil: Besides, if I gave you everything you wanted all you sexy ladies would just go and set up camp on some other guys AmPic thread, and leave me crying all alone in the shower. :(

:D:kiss::heart:

THAT made me laugh out loud!:rose:

Back