Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to keep telling myself that this is for the best, that I won't settle anymore for someone who can't meet my needs, that this is clearly a sign that your emotional availability was not what I want.
But it's hard because I really thought you were what I was looking for. And it's hard not to blame myself or find some fault in me that made you not interested. It's hard not to feel like it's my inadequacy here instead of yours.

I hope I make it through the day in tact.

*Hugs*
:rose:
 
Non-Lit ...

This is hard enough trying to make sure everything is in place and we're all where we're supposed to be in the midst of a schedule so thick that we're often going in separate directions, but could you please STOP changing the schedule? My brain doesn't function well with changes and the lil mouse just wants to play. Please please please stop raining and get the schedule straight!
 
unrelated:
omg , just how many goldfish crackers does she think she can eat:eek: *raises the mommy eyebrow* at the stuffed child.
 
I'll do an av later when I have more time, but here you go dampy:kiss:

boots2.jpg


boots3.jpg

Yummy! :D
 
lol! at first glance I read this as "my new boobs have arrived!"
They are very nice boots though, and the pics are appreciated, even if they aren't new boobs...

lmao, thank you on the boots *pouts* I was told no on new boobs. I think hes grown rather partial to them;)
 
Okay, I'm in full-blown panic mode now.

I'm straight, I'm married, I'm not into whips and chains and clothespegs...


beginning to feel like I don't belong here at all.

Is he really that mean and selfish and ignorant?
I never thought he was really that mean and selfish and ignorant.
Where the hell was my brain when I needed it.

Oh and chocolate... lots and lots of chocolate!

Didn't mean to get anyone's back up or start a storm.

Seems I was right. Sorry Bel, Crim. Guess I should take a time out.

* Hugs * :rose:
 
my hand shakes. Is this bad?

Depends why it's shaking.
:rose:

Unrelated: I don't want to be alone today. I'm too broken, and I need people to be nice to me and tell me that it's not me, that it's him, and that I really am a great catch.
And also I need to believe that.
 
Depends why it's shaking.
:rose:

Unrelated: I don't want to be alone today. I'm too broken, and I need people to be nice to me and tell me that it's not me, that it's him, and that I really am a great catch.
And also I need to believe that.

I am with you in spirit, at least for the moment. It is not you, it is him. You need to perservere and you will get to where you want to go. I am going to post an old blurt. I think it fits at least a little bit.


“I love you just as you are…”

Offering a simple platitude,
not realizing those words offer more
Than what is said.
Belittling with a phrase
that bleeds sorrow
with a pat on the head.

Strong-willed,
or wanting to be,
We maintain
a picture of ourselves
offering of vision
of where we want to go.

There is path that must be taken
strewn with hardship and wonders alike,
meant to distract,
sent to despair.
Maintaining is hard,
creates angst within life.

Help me persevere
to cause that change,
great or small.
With the time I have
hoping I have time to enjoy it,
but satisfied with my achievement.

“I love you as you want to be…”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top