Adopt-a-story program

School Daze

This may be slightly hypocritical as I had a bunch of threads in my stories unapproved for months. However I submitted a thread to School Daze back in August which has sat unapproved since then. Is it possible I can take over this story?

This may be slightly hypocritical as I had a bunch of threads in my stories unapproved for months. However I submitted a thread to School Daze back in August which has sat unapproved since then. Is it possible I can take over this story?

I have threads in many stories that have likewise sat around for months (including "Daze"). I have asked to adopt stories (offers still open), only to have Torg me he will not put stories up for adoption anymore largely due to my hacked accounts.

I need an apology; I found several threads in a quite-active story (& bet there are others like it) that use the actual digits instead of words for the numbers.

I need an apology; I found several threads in a quite-active story (& bet there are others like it) that use the actual digits instead of words for the numbers.

This has nothing do with this topic. If you've got personal issues with someone take it up in private not on a public forum.

This has nothing do with this topic. If you've got personal issues with someone take it up in private not on a public forum.

Tell that to Izanagi, who quoted the same post I did on Page 20 of this thread.

...And don't mention "personal issues" that have nothing to do with you (outside of potential damage to CHYOO/its stories).

...And don't mention "personal issues" that have nothing to do with you (outside of potential damage to CHYOO/its stories).

By posting it on a public forum you've made it to do with everyone and this is already out there for everyone to read anyway and we all know which thread.

Regardless of anyone's involvement it doesn't justify hijacking a thread to flame someone.

By posting it on a public forum you've made it to do with everyone and this is already out there for everyone to read anyway and we all know which thread.

Regardless of anyone's involvement it doesn't justify hijacking a thread to flame someone.

1] You said it was a "personal issue", which means it had to do with few (if any) people, & had the potential to sty that way until you commented on it.

2] I did this largely to give people an idea of someone many seem to trust "is really like".

What exactly does Izanagi have to do with anything? You asked for an apology, and then make it about someone quoting the same post. Your post is actually off-topic in your own off-topic conversation.

1] You said it was a "personal issue", which means it had to do with few (if any) people, & had the potential to sty that way until you commented on it.

No no. It had the potential to stay that way before you posted it on the forum. If you don't want unrelated people getting involved in your matters, then don't talk about it where unrelated people can see it.

Besides, we all know that if deathofcards had stroked your ego and agreed with you instead of trying to keep this thread on topic, you would have been more than happy to say he was welcome to throw in his opinion. You've already made it very clear you're just an attention whore who hates it when people openly disagree with you while using and posting sound, objective logic. I know I just armed you're gun for you, but we all also know that whatever you post in response to this will be hilariously pathetic logic that stems from your own self obsession, and I need a laugh.

What exactly does Izanagi have to do with anything? You asked for an apology, and then make it about someone quoting the same post. Your post is actually off-topic in your own off-topic conversation.

No no. It had the potential to stay that way before you posted it on the forum. If you don't want unrelated people getting involved in your matters, then don't talk about it where unrelated people can see it.

Besides, we all know that if deathofcards had stroked your ego and agreed with you instead of trying to keep this thread on topic, you would have been more than happy to say he was welcome to throw in his opinion. You've already made it very clear you're just an attention whore who hates it when people openly disagree with you while using and posting sound, objective logic. I know I just armed you're gun for you, but we all also know that whatever you post in response to this will be hilariously pathetic logic that stems from your own self obsession, and I need a laugh.

Just so we're all clear, this is Izanagi, disguised as TJChurch.

Just so we're all clear, this is Izanagi, disguised as TJChurch.

First I'm hell_kaiser, now I'm Izanagi. Torg, how many different users do you intend to insist are me? Based off the sheer number of banishings you've done as a result of someone's claims that I was hacked and that they are me, I wouldn't be surprised if intend to accuse deathofcards, Murakami, whizzper, or even yourself of being the hacker you're looking for. Instead of posting these nonsense and clearly blind attacks at different users, let's just remember what my alternate account sent you in a PM and have an answer, shall we? In PM form, of course; no need to make you look foolish in public.

Protocol for adopting a story?

I thought I saw the 'protocol' on what to do if you have dangling threads unapproved or on adopting a story, but I can't seem to find it. Could someone give me the low-down?

I've threads from a pair of authors that are still locked. Looking at their posting activity shows they haven't been around for awhile, but I've noticed recently that a number of apparently 'inactive' authors show sporadic posts as 'updated' Dec 1/10' I don't know if it's true or a glitch, or why it always seems to be Dec 1/10 (my imagination, perhaps? Maybe it's just the date I saw the most and I automatically imagined the rest to be that as well).

Anyway, the stories/authors:
-melba7 has a story 'Cheerleader Tryouts'. I submitted a post Dec 1/10, no response, no option for getting 'trusted' members to approve it. I finally sent an e-mail recently (2 or 3 days ago)

-FoxLegend has 3 stories I'd love to contribute more to, two of them perhaps in long-term fashion: '18-Year-Old Bitch', 'Girlfriend' and 'Jenny Gates'. Created Dec 14, 16 & 28th, respectively. I sent an e-mail regarding a failed attempt at re-editting a submission (can't do that I now know) shortly after submitting (say, 12/20/10), and as with Melba7's story sent an e-mail to the author specifying the stories & threads about 3 days ago.

I'd take them on as editor if they didn't respond, but I don't want to usurp their ownership (I doubt I'd be pleased in their shoes if such a thing occurred to me).

Advice appreciated, or news of those authors.

Thanks,
dkburrows (chyoo name)

First I'm hell_kaiser, now I'm Izanagi. Torg, how many different users do you intend to insist are me? Based off the sheer number of banishings you've done as a result of someone's claims that I was hacked and that they are me, I wouldn't be surprised if intend to accuse deathofcards, Murakami, whizzper, or even yourself of being the hacker you're looking for. Instead of posting these nonsense and clearly blind attacks at different users, let's just remember what my alternate account sent you in a PM and have an answer, shall we? In PM form, of course; no need to make you look foolish in public.

Just so we're clear (all of us, including Torg), this is the hacker, using one of the names they hacked. The original "TJChurch" was hacked long ago, both here & on the actual CHYOO site. It seems the hacker can't get enough of pretending to be me, as they have also continued to leave me pointless, baseless Feedback.

EDIT: Also, we know the hacker is/was hell_kaiser, but do we know Iz was/is a hacked account?

Last edited:
Hey gang, I am "lupine" over on chyoo2. Anyway I have lost my 'editor' status on all but one of my stories over there.

This is probably my fault but I hope someone has the power to change my status back to the way it was.

"Ultimate Poke"

"Anna and her sister"

"The Lord of the Black Tower" (actually, I have no idea how to fix that one)

Are the stories I originated. If possible could I please be restored on those?

Thanks.

If I don't hear back after a few weeks I will start a new thread on this same topic. hope I am in the right place...

Hey gang, I am "lupine" over on chyoo2. Anyway I have lost my 'editor' status on all but one of my stories over there.

This is probably my fault but I hope someone has the power to change my status back to the way it was.

"Ultimate Poke"

"Anna and her sister"

"The Lord of the Black Tower" (actually, I have no idea how to fix that one)

Are the stories I originated. If possible could I please be restored on those?

Thanks.

If I don't hear back after a few weeks I will start a new thread on this same topic. hope I am in the right place...

You still own all of those stories. The problem is that unless you login as 'Lupine' with a capital 'L', you can't edit them. The other story, "Abandonment on Evergracia", is owned under 'lupine' with a lower-case 'l'. If you want, I can make them all Lupine or lupine. Unfortunately, it looks like about half of your threads are under each name, and thread authors can't be changed.

Just remember to always login as either one or the other. Darn CHYOO's case sensitivity.

How about an updated list? I just did a simple thing, & found 18 stories I'd be happy to "adopt" that haven't been touched in years (in some cases, literally that long). Still others have titles that don't appear on the title pages when you click on them, & may have a ton of threads without a single word on/in them (or so it seems).

You still own all of those stories. The problem is that unless you login as 'Lupine' with a capital 'L', you can't edit them. The other story, "Abandonment on Evergracia", is owned under 'lupine' with a lower-case 'l'. If you want, I can make them all Lupine or lupine. Unfortunately, it looks like about half of your threads are under each name, and thread authors can't be changed.

Just remember to always login as either one or the other. Darn CHYOO's case sensitivity.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I can do that, no problem, no need to change anything. Thanks for the quick reply!

Uh, Torg is the new editor. He's on top of things. The old editor was someone else.

Yeah, even though you (someone with several great-rated, unapproved threads in it) asked to adopt it?

He's on top of things... Trying to take over whether it makes sense/is wanted/ or not.

Need a bump? How about this?

Looking for the editors of a few stories. I've contacted them about approving my threads (via the "Contact" on the CHYOO pages), & still have had threads sitting locked since I-literally-don't-know-how-long.

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/322

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/1438

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/3996

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/1759

I'd be happy to "adopt" any of those, or this one:

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/4297

Also, anyone know where "The Magician" is? Seems to have disappeared.

Last edited:
Back