Diary of a Sissy

Day 11 in SissyClit Cage

Today had some online fun with my Sissy Sister Jessie, later I fingered my boicunt.
No real cock,until Monday when Master is back.

Kisses
Bobbi🎀

Ill be busy these days, but will give you a update.
Master ordered that i wear the cockcage 30 days, so 15 days to come.
Wearing the cockcage makes me so horny,that i want sex all the time.
For the next 3 days Master want that i wear at home only heels and a leash,so i'm ready for him whenever he want.
That is so sexy and i luv it.

Kisses
Bobbi

At weekend we are invited to a private Party, where Mistresses and Master's can "sell"
SissySluts by auction for the night.
We will see what happend.
Hope Master get a good prize for me.

Kisses
Bobbi🎀

Willingtobeused

My SissySlut Sister Jessie luvs cock so much.
Feel free to write her a Message.
Kisses
Bobbi🎀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh so very erotic first breaking the barrier, then he pulls out then penetrating again a little farther, sweet pain, then again and your ass flexes, want it in again then full penetration and the bliss as the cock pushes in and your ass grabs it back again. yes it starts with a penetration and grows to pumping and ends in ecstasy. Play it again Sam

Last edited:
That's good Slut Jessie, think it is hot and sexy when you are also in A SissyClit cage.
No playing with your Clit,only with your boipussy,we could fuck us together with Dildos.

Luv you my dirty Sissy Sister💞
Kisses
Bobbi🎀

The Auction

It was a horny night, my Master has "sell" me at a privat party to Another Mistress.

It was an Auction , I was wearing a Fishnet Skirt my cock cage,fishnet Stockings with heels and a leash.
All Sissys where presented on a stage and all Masters or Mistress could offer for us.
After the Mistress "buying"me i was her property for 3 Hours.
I was allowed to kiss her whole body and her tasty pussy for a long time.
Then her Bull fucked her and I could lick her pussy clean after he cum inside and on her.I loved it so much.
At the end she fucked me with a Strap-on hard in my boipussy,it was so wonderful.

Thank you Master for this horny night.Ill be yours forever,hope you are proud of your Sissy Slut.

Kisses
Bobbi🎀

Last edited:
It was a horny night, my Master has "sell" me at a privat party to Another Mistress.

It was an Auction , I was wearing a Fishnet Skirt my cock cage,fishnet Stockings with heels and a leash.
All Sissys where presented on a stage and all Masters or Mistress could offer for us.
After the Mistress "buying"me i was her property for 3 Hours.
I was allowed to kiss her whole body and her tasty pussy for a long time.
Then her Bull fucked her and I could lick her pussy clean after he cum inside and on her.I loved it so much.
At the end she fucked me with a Strap-on hard in my boipussy,it was so wonderful.

Thank you Master for this horny night.Ill be yours forever,hope you are proud of your Sissy Slut.

Kisses
Bobbi🎀

That must have been an amazing experience! So glad you enjoyed the service you provided on behalf of your Master! Thank you for sharing the details of it!

Hugs & :kiss:es, Jenna

Oh my, my, my! What a naughty Sissy! Or a good one! Depends how you look at it! ;)
Dear Jenna,
My sissyslut Bobbi is naughty and a good Sissy at once.She is very obeying.
She luves the fantasy of being whore out.
Once we have done it to a friend, and i think we should do it again.

Last edited:
Dear Jenna,
My sissyslut Bobbi is naughty and a good Sissy at once.She is very obeying.
She luves the fantasy of being whore out.
Once we have done it to a friend, and i think we should do it again.

I am glad she enjoys it & has such an understanding master that safely indulges her Sissy desires!

Curtsy, Jenna

Back