Do you like it when an man pushes you your knee?

Imprinting - You Are So Right

You comment concerning imprinting is spot-on....I think our early experiences can definitely imprint or form our desire in terms of dominance and submission, top or bottom, etc. What does everyone else think?
 
I was born to suck cock. As much as I love sucking off my dildo, I can't wait to try it on my boyfriend!!!

One day..
 
love this. went to blow a friend once, he was on the phone when I came over, never said anything to me, put his hand on my head, pushed me down, sucked while he talked away. really turned me on.
 
This happened the very first time I had a man's cock in my mouth, so perhaps I imprinted on the experience. To this day, it is the position I seem to need to be in. That first time, he thoughtfully tossed a pillow on the floor before before he pushed me down. He didn't speak; there was no need for him to explain.

There shouldn't be any need for explanation.
I want my perfect 7 to be pleased properly. You know what you want. I know what I expect.
When I'm done the first time, you'l know it. You'll swallow it and make any improvements when we start again
 
Exactly Dom! If you are staring at the business end of a throbbing, rock hard cock, you KNOW it's going in your mouth whether you want it to or not. He's already made that decision for you. Whether you were sitting on a couch, lying in bed, or down on your knees. He is going to fill your mouth and he's not stopping till he is balls deep in you. For a bottom, that giving over to sexual power is really enhanced by the position of being down on your knees.
 
Exactly Dom! If you are staring at the business end of a throbbing, rock hard cock, you KNOW it's going in your mouth whether you want it to or not. He's already made that decision for you. Whether you were sitting on a couch, lying in bed, or down on your knees. He is going to fill your mouth and he's not stopping till he is balls deep in you. For a bottom, that giving over to sexual power is really enhanced by the position of being down on your knees.

down on knees is a nice start. laying down with his head bent back works nice too. I find that they really get into it when I put my hand behind their head and urge them forward.. That gets them going. Later its both hands pushing them down further...
 
I think it would be both exciting and terrifying... i have had a submissive streak since early childhood, and recognized the signs of that as an adult looking back...
 
I hope to have some practice this afternoon. I shaved my legs, have new stockings and will be heading out to a theater a bit later.
 
i love it but it rarely happens... Whenever i get around a Man with a really strong Dominant personality it's all i can do to NOT drop to my knees... i am usually already there before they get the chance
 
I was born to suck cock. As much as I love sucking off my dildo, I can't wait to try it on my boyfriend!!!

One day..

Oh, wait till you try it, Stacy! And I promise you, the real thing tastes a lot better than a weird smelling rubber dildo. :)
 
love this. went to blow a friend once, he was on the phone when I came over, never said anything to me, put his hand on my head, pushed me down, sucked while he talked away. really turned me on.

love that...like when guys do it
 
Is there anyother way...? I don't want to be his equal. I want to kneel, to bow, to beg to please him. He is the man and I am there satisfy him.
 
Back
Top