Word Chains game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udenfor

(Outside.)

original

purrlease, the OP said use the last 2 letters of the previous poster if poss. This is getting a bit anarchic. Buy that anything ending in 'ng' is pretty impossible but using 3 or more letters when not essential rather defeats the point. Or am I being pedantic?

original

purrlease, the OP said use the last 2 letters of the previous poster if poss. This is getting a bit anarchic. Buy that anything ending in 'ng' is pretty impossible but using 3 or more letters when not essential rather defeats the point. Or am I being pedantic?

Well, perhaps a little.
A few are impossible with three letters.

Aluminium

original

Well, perhaps a little.
A few are impossible with three letters.

Aluminium

umbrage

Anarchy adds to the enjoyment of life as well as games, Elf. I like playing with new and interesting words, so I often take more than two. I did discus it with you once before, though, and I promised to only play the last two letters when you're in the game. Try Ngorongoro if you're stuck on a nasty gerund.

umbrage

Anarchy adds to the enjoyment of life as well as games, Elf. I like playing with new and interesting words, so I often take more than two. I did discus it with you once before, though, and I promised to only play the last two letters when you're in the game. Try Ngorongoro if you're stuck on a nasty gerund.

genuine

inevitable

Hi john. Elf isn't here, is she? I'm afraid I used three letters.

levitate

Hey, Tio. I don't think she is. But if she comes looking for you, I'll tell her you're not in at the moment. Here, just hide behind this curtain. :)

levitate

Hey, Tio. I don't think she is. But if she comes looking for you, I'll tell her you're not in at the moment. Here, just hide behind this curtain. :)

atelier

Thanks, john. Oh shit! I've gone and done it again. :eek: Elf is going to be really mad at me.

cismale

Damn! It's getting worse! FOUR letters this time. I'm gonna need that bomb shelter for sure. Thanks a million, jihn.

lease

Don't worry, doors are three feet thick and there is enough food and supplies to last you four to six months. Closed circuit video feed so you'll know when the coast is clear for sure. I got your back.

lease

Don't worry, doors are three feet thick and there is enough food and supplies to last you four to six months. Closed circuit video feed so you'll know when the coast is clear for sure. I got your back.

easement

Just back from lecturing...Great john; you're a true friend. Now I can risk another four-letter word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back