Token Resistance

GD88

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Posts
757
One of my favorite aspects of sex is the token resistance.

When I'm initiating sex with my wife and she's like "Hang on, let me do the dishes first" or "I just got home from work, let me get changed" or "We've got a party to go to", it just makes me want to break down the token resistance.

I love the contrast between what she's saying and what she's doing. "Hang on, let me do the dishes first" in between some passionate kissing, "I just got home from work, let me get changed" as she lets me kneel in front of her and nibble her pussy through her office pants, and "We've got a party to go to" but when I place her hand on my cock, she begins to slowly give me a handjob.

And when the resistance finally breaks, good God is the sex really erotic and passionate.

Who else is with me?
 
One of my favorite aspects of sex is the token resistance.

When I'm initiating sex with my wife and she's like "Hang on, let me do the dishes first" or "I just got home from work, let me get changed" or "We've got a party to go to", it just makes me want to break down the token resistance.

I love the contrast between what she's saying and what she's doing. "Hang on, let me do the dishes first" in between some passionate kissing, "I just got home from work, let me get changed" as she lets me kneel in front of her and nibble her pussy through her office pants, and "We've got a party to go to" but when I place her hand on my cock, she begins to slowly give me a handjob.

And when the resistance finally breaks, good God is the sex really erotic and passionate.

Who else is with me?

This sounds so hot, yes you've got it spot on. You know what she likes and you just break her down xx
 
Any stories of token resistance being put up and then broken down?

I remember it was my honeymoon. We were supposed to go to the beach near our resort one morning but I saw my wife in her bikini and knew I wasn't going to let her out of our room without fucking her first.

"Hey, I thought we were going to the beach", she said when I stood behind her and put my arms around her waist.

It got to a point where I pushed aside her bikini top and tugging and pinching at her hard nipples while she grinded my cock with her bikini-clad ass. She continued to maintain that "It's the perfect time to get some sun" even as I was guiding my cock into her wet pussy.
 
Token resistance...that's usually when Mrs K lets me cum in her mouth. i'll catch her picking up kids playroom or within the 10 mins of company arriving....the best are, either when she talking to her mom...push my cock to her mouth while she listening to her mom carry-on the conversation, or she dragged me along shopping, she always comes in to the men's changing/dressing room with me.. to make sure I'm actually trying on the cloths she's picked out... this results in my cock in her face...now their's some resistance
 
For years my woman had pleasure with me fingering her puss and clit in ever more configurations of two or three and sometimes both hands working on her, but she always wanted cock before long, to go the distance to orgasmic bliss.

Time came when I thought, 'hell I want her thrashing like crazy on my handiwork!' There was all this, "No, No, you've got to stop ... what are you DOING to me?!" but I sensed it was a kind of fear of the intensity of the pleasure ... and dear God was I proved right! Then of course, the huge pleasure for me of first penetration into a freshly post orgasmic puss, so sopping and still pulsing - oh Joy!

The beauty is, that she still always puts up the token resistance at a certain point of the build into her delirium on my fingers, which is part of what I adore about it.

PS one exception: if she has her mouth stuffed full of my cock while I take her past the point of no return on my fingerwork, the muffled moans and squeals seem to me to be about pure pleasure rather than resistance - but who can be sure? ;):cool:
 
Yesterday I stood behind my wife to initiate sex. She's been a bit overwhelmed at work and I want to take her mind off things for a while and let's face it I'm horny as well.

"Gosh, probably not today", she said "I've got to focus on work"

I cupped her breasts through her tank top from behind while thumbing her nipple while she grinded her ass on my crotch.

For all her protests, her expression looked blissful as I kissed and licked at her neck.

She couldn't do much when I slid her pyjama pants down, stuck my face at her crotch and began eating her from behind.

"I really do have.....a lot of work....that I have to....Oh God, your mouth is on my pussy".
 
In all honesty... I personally usually hate when my husband makes such advances when I'm busy or doing something important. I find it can be irritating and disrespectful, a lot of the time. Figuring he was into this as y'all are, I've attempted in the past to return the "grope you whole you're busy" favor and he ignores me and/or gets pissed, so I think we both dislike it! Haha
 
Different strokes for different folks as they say.

I'd say you'd have to enjoy taking it if you enjoy giving it. Though that being said, if my wife explicitly says "No", I'll back down. But anything other than that as long she lets me touches her, I'll see how far I can push...

I've been on the receiving end of such advances from my wife and have enjoyed the journey from legitimately not being in the mood to turned on beyond belief.

My resistance is a lot more token than my wife's I'm afraid. I'm a sucker for her dirty talk.

"Why don't you just lay back and let my mouth take care of you".
 
Totally with you, GD88.
This thread takes as read that there's some depth of understanding of the SO who is 'resisting'. That's what permits this kind of carry on to be delicious and altogether pleasing for both partners.
 
When I read the title of this post it made me think of a rare moment I sometimes see in porn - where the woman is seduced /convinced /tempted into behavior she at first resists. Nothing rapey or forceful, just either catches her by surprise or is clear that she finally just can't resist and then she's all in.

I think it stems back to a porn I saw as a teen. A women is getting her hair done at the salon, eyes closed as the gorgeous hairdresser is doing her work. The hairdresser can't resist her beauty and starts touching herself all over, client unaware. Finally she can't help herself and bends over and kisses the client, who is totally shocked for a few moments, but then relents.

I honestly don't remember where it went from there but that moment has always stayed with me.
 
This is a very common technique my wife will use. She will offer token resistance as a way of finding out how much her lover wants her. I've seen her slap a man who was flirting with her when I knew she wanted to sleep with him. She enjoys heightening the tension.
 
Fortunately for me my wife has absolutely no resistance. Though I wouldn't complain if she resisted just a little once in awhile.
 
One of my favorite aspects of sex is the token resistance.

When I'm initiating sex with my wife and she's like "Hang on, let me do the dishes first" or "I just got home from work, let me get changed" or "We've got a party to go to", it just makes me want to break down the token resistance.

I love the contrast between what she's saying and what she's doing. "Hang on, let me do the dishes first" in between some passionate kissing, "I just got home from work, let me get changed" as she lets me kneel in front of her and nibble her pussy through her office pants, and "We've got a party to go to" but when I place her hand on my cock, she begins to slowly give me a handjob.

And when the resistance finally breaks, good God is the sex really erotic and passionate.

Who else is with me?



Back when we used to have sex, my wife used to do exactly this.

Claim she was asleep,tired or not in the mood.

When she did relent, she'd be totally submissive and desperate to please
 
Fortunately for me my wife has absolutely no resistance. Though I wouldn't complain if she resisted just a little once in awhile.

Lol, maybe it depends on the woman.

I can say that my wife's always been a "resister" from our dating days and I can say that the sexier she dresses, the more she "Resists".

One time during our dating days, I came over to her apartment. She came downstairs to pick me up wearing this extremely baggy jacket. When we got up to her apartment, she took off the extremely baggy jacket.

Lo and behold, she was wearing a yellow spaghetti strap tank top with no bra, and white short shorts that was so small her ass was spilling from below the shorts.

And over the next 2 hours, she tried to resist me by asking me to sit down and "talk" as well as do her chores.

For all her resistance, it ended up with us in bed at sunset. All the lights were off, the light of the setting sun flooding in and my then girlfriend passionately riding up and down my cock.
 
Just before a 5 day business trip out of town, it was bedtime and suddenly I started feeling frisky seeing my wife lay down besides me wearing a tanktop and shorts. It wasn't long before I began kissing her. She kissed back but it was obvious from her kisses that she was holding back.

"You have to be at the airport early tomorrow morning, you've got to get some rest", she said.

"I will, right after I get through with you" I said.

I pinched her nipples through her tanktop and rubbed her pussy through her shorts all the while she's trying to resist. Until at last she pulled away and pinned my arms above my head.

"I mean it, you need to get some rest", she said looking at me.

And then all of a sudden, she bent down and kissed me passionately. Like all tongue and everything.

"Get some rest, lay back, and let me take care of you", she said, not sounding very reluctant at all.

I led her took the lead that night. Let her suck my nipples and kiss my neck and give me oral through my boxers. Then she rode me to three orgasms, me cumming on her third one.
 
In all honesty... I personally usually hate when my husband makes such advances when I'm busy or doing something important. I find it can be irritating and disrespectful, a lot of the time. Figuring he was into this as y'all are, I've attempted in the past to return the "grope you whole you're busy" favor and he ignores me and/or gets pissed, so I think we both dislike it! Haha



My wife's the same. If she's on with cleaning, watching TV or something else.... That's all she's doing
 
I always like it when he shows he wants me, especially when he comes up behind me, cups my breasts or puts his hand in my panties and I can feel his desire against me. Yes, there are times I have to say not now, but I still love it.
 
it is sad when it happens, but it more the norm than not. :(

If she's doing other things, and I even try to kiss her: "fuck off, I'm busy"


The only time she's offered token resistance, used to be at bedtime during our early years. If we hadn't fucked all day,come bedtime she'd be in PJs and claim tiredness etc.

5 minutes after lights out, some gentle rubs, and she'd be moaning and rubbing her crotch on my hard on. But, saying:

"Not tonight, I'm too tired"

Even when I'd got her on her back, pussy humping my tongue.. still claim tired or not in the mood.

This would continue until she was naked and doggy style.. then all bets were off.
 
Yes, there are times I have to say not now, but I still love it.

Completely agree. The fun for me is in knowing that she loves it even when she is saying "not now" and getting her to a point where she wants it "now".
 
My turn to put up token resistance and having it broken down.

I've been working on a presentation to the higher ups at work for the last 4-5 days. Been having late nights and haven't really had time with my wife in bed.

Last night I went to sleep at 11.45 PM, which was early based on the standards of the last few nights. She went over and immediately cuddled me in bed. But that wasn't all...

She went straight for the jugular. Her hands went under my t-shirt. She started brushing her thumb over my nipples which progressed to pinching my nipples which progressed to her sucking on them...

"Honey, I've got a presentation tomorrow", I told her.

I was awfully resistant but she broke me down with her dirty talk ("I need this, you need this") and the feel of her mouth on my cock.

She got on top of me and I muttered something about "not now" but was powerless when she began riding me.

Feel even more sleepier than usual at the office but it's worth it.
 
Completely agree. The fun for me is in knowing that she loves it even when she is saying "not now" and getting her to a point where she wants it "now".

I get this too. Going from "I'm tired, no chance" to her on all fours, soaking wet, and in *slut mode* always made the extended effort and foreplay seem worthwhile
 
Back
Top