Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning litsters......I thought I would give you more of what you love...the girls! Fresh out of the shower....vanilla scented wash...hot water...20 whole quiet minutes and everyone is still in bed ...mmmm...what a good morning!

attachment.php

Love the shower pictures.

Thanks for sharing!

The girls can come over to play any time :)

enjoyed very much:rose:
Morning everyone....getting ready to move into our new house so forgive me for my lack of selfies.
That also means back to work for mama soon. That means new clothes....and new bras...because girls all know...clothes don't fit right unless.the girls are snug;)

So....what do you think of my new purchase? Maybe this will be the Ruby boobie thread ;)
attachment.php

Last edited:
Morning everyone....getting ready to move into our new house so forgive me for my lack of selfies.
That also means back to work for mama soon. That means new clothes....and new bras...because girls all know...clothes don't fit right unless.the girls are snug;)

So....what do you think of my new purchase? Maybe this will be the Ruby boobie thread ;)
attachment.php

Absolutely scrumptious!!!!!
Rawwwrrrrrr :kiss:

attachment.php

The girls look wonderful...and I love that bra!

I can only imagine what it would be like to run my wang in between those jugs. But I have a pretty good imagination, so I'm pretty sure I know how it would feel.:rolleyes:

I can only imagine what it would be like to run my wang in between those jugs. But I have a pretty good imagination, so I'm pretty sure I know how it would feel.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for the love...and you LandP....I thought you liked calling it a weiner. As for your imagination....I know how you love the animal prints and exactly what you'd like to do with them ;) :kiss::heart:

Thanks everyone for the love...and you LandP....I thought you liked calling it a weiner. As for your imagination....I know how you love the animal prints and exactly what you'd like to do with them ;) :kiss::heart:

Growl. :devil:

attachment.php

Gotta say growl, that photo brings out the beast in me ;)

attachment.php

Id love to see this in color

I love me some new clothes....a colour pic for those who expressed interest.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back