The BBW Photo Thread

NGrove1975

Rubens was right!
I went back over my thread subscriptions and I noted that I have many threads of beautiful, full figure women. And may I say, I'm impressed with the photos on each and every one. I note however that what is missing is a single thread where all of these beautiful women can post and their admirers can, well, admire.

Ladies please submit your pictures and let us start admiring. :heart: :) :kiss: :rose:

Link to SexyBBWLily's thread. Believe me. She is SEXY Lily!
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=608548

Link to my other thread BBW's for Fun and Chat. We have fun and we do chat. ;)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=550748

Last edited:
Gonna try and keep it near the top and remind the ladies to post.

No. I don't mind begging. lol

Great idea NG!

Though, when I post pics, it usually kills a thread....so I'll wait a bit until you have it going strong! LOL

Not if you post that Av pic. I'm thinking, wel, you don't want to know what I'm thinking but the BBW lovers will go nuts over it. (or blow there nuts over it!)

Ok...but I warned you!

IM000004.JPG

See. In the Av the tuft of pussy hair is not clearly visible. In the large picture it just thickens me all the more! :)

Wow Goddess.....that hair of yours is so pretty and that ass looks so spankable :eek:

See. In the Av the tuft of pussy hair is not clearly visible. In the large picture it just thickens me all the more! :)
Well that is the whole idea I thought??? lol
I will be subscribing, keep them coming goddess
Thank you PL...I'm glad you enjoyed!
well I like everything I have seen {{{Goddess}}}
YOU are biased...you've seen it live....sort of....kinda....
Wow Goddess.....that hair of yours is so pretty and that ass looks so spankable :eek:
Thank you Doc! Which hair are you referring to? LMAO
I'm So Glad I went looking for new threads today! :D :devil:
You are biased too! But thank you!

I was kinda hoping that by posting the first pic, the other sexy BBW's would join in! :(

Wow... and I thought the little avatar was distracting... I was trying to get some work done on...

What was I saying?

Back