The Flogger

pocketrocket

Experienced
Joined
Apr 1, 2001
Posts
89
My last thread was not well received, so this one is completely different. It is a writing assignment, for a short short story. Here are the rules:

  1. Position
    You are a sub. Your master has given you a task. Your physical position is naked, face down on a bed, toes over the bottom of the mattress, hands grasping the headboard. Exact positioning within these parameters is as desired and should be specified.
  2. Duties
    A neophyte dom has been given a very good flogger. It has a weighted handle, shark skin grip and triangle cut strands, thinned near the handle for greater flexibility.
    Your duty is to instruct the neo-dom in the proper uses of this implement.
  3. Response
    Respond as you see fit, but restrain yourself to 1000 words. This will be your scene for the evening. Make it satisfying.

You may assume your master is watching and that your safety is thus assured. You may also assume that ordinary instructions from your master apply, but specify as they come up.
 
Last edited:
I'm confused.

Do you want to discuss flogging techniques, roleplay, have people write you fiction based on the parameters you've given, or are you trying to achieve something else with this thread? Were you given the writing assignment and are you now looking for help with it or are you giving the assignment for the people on this forum?

This forum is for discussion about BDSM, not for acting it out, roleplaying etc.
 
Last edited:
You will probably have better luck at the AH or Story ideas or something like that.
 
Back
Top