Pussy Slave Wanted...

SarekParks

Experienced
I am a 56 y/o Black Woman, disease and drug free, clean as the board of health who is looking for a Submissive Pussy Slave. Male only! NO BI or Looking to see. You Should be SINGLE, at least 47 y/o disease and drug free and know how and love to be told to and how to eat sweet, hot, delicious pussy. You should have a decent sized cock so that if you are a good slave, I may let you fuck me sometime, or maybe if you are really, really good, I'll suck your cock as a reward.

Must be able to eat pussy on demand, anytime, anywhere. A little ass licking is required. All other things will be taken into consideration depending upon your need and my desires.

Your tongue should be able to go inside my pussy for tongue fucks. Your life should be MY PUSSY and keeping it wet and ready until I want to cum. You should be ready to eat my cum if told to do so and lick until I tire of you licking and kissing and sucking. You must be able to tell me, how you would eat my pussy the first time out; get a dictionary!

If interested, PM me...I live in Chicago, IL and do not do long distance.

Thank you.

Back