I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening to all the gents hanging out here. hope you are having a good afternoon. snow here. yuk!
 
good evening to all the gents hanging out here. hope you are having a good afternoon. snow here. yuk!

Clearly you're on the completely opposite side of the world. We're averaging about 25C at the moment - I've got the aircon up to full and I'm still sitting around in nothing but my boxers!
 
Evening everyone :)

Hope everyone is being as naughty as they want to be! If not, come give me a ring and I'll see what I can do to help you out!
 
Originally Posted by BrettJ
A girl of 23 isn't likely to be interested in someone my age (53)
BrettJ in Canada


Not true. I am 53 and had two early 20's daughters during the last couple of years. One did it as a bucket list item. We had one night of great sex and that was it. I still remember a really funny quote from that experience. After my 1st release of the evening she looked at me and asked ... "Is it going to take you long to reboot ?" She then took out her big silver toy and started playing with herself. Rebooting was not a problem :devil: The other I still see once in a while. She is a submissive girl and wants daddy to tell her what to do, and have daddy teach her new things. Fun!
 
Last edited:
I hope everyone has a good day!

I had a very good nights sleep and have finished some stuff for school - - so I think I'm off to a good start all ready.

Yachtsman: "reboot" lol! that is too funny. :)
 
Chat

I hope everyone has a good day!

I had a very good nights sleep and have finished some stuff for school - - so I think I'm off to a good start all ready.

Yachtsman: "reboot" lol! that is too funny. :)

Looking for someone to chat with today, if you're interested??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top