Status
Not open for further replies.
Rrrosyn

Welcome to our little place on the net

There was a thread here about and for disabled people
in the lifestyle ...... I just looked for it but could not find it
then again I am not good at doing searches

Best of luck to you

it used to be in the library. but I cant find it... I looked in the health section but its not there anymore.

what makes you think that?? LOL :p
I dont like labels..
labels are just words.
I suppose if you where to label me I'm more sub then Dom.
but I dont consider myself one thing. I'm me. LOL
bf wishes I was more Domme thought.. please come say hi in the loungue.
its the chatters thread hehe. Come and introduce yourself :)
dont wish to hijack this thread here too much.

Rrrosyn said:
Scary, huh? *smiles*

You sub though, right?

Pixie Mischief said:
I dont like labels..
labels are just words.

*smiles* my apologies. kind of hard for us to get away from labels. if i hear the "c" word one more time....

will certainly stop by lounge today. thanks for the link too.

C word????? Cripple perhapes?? LOL
*cringes* I hate that word.
very negative

Rrrosyn said:
*smiles* my apologies. kind of hard for us to get away from labels. if i hear the "c" word one more time....

will certainly stop by lounge today. thanks for the link too.

I am a new face to this forum and this life. Although I have had these kind of fantasies since I was 12. I am 23 now and just started exploring the whole life with my fiancee. Who has lived this life for many years now. He started as out a massochist, but I just recently found out he also likes being a sub. As do I . But the Massochist side rules me more. Nothing better than having a man under your power.And my fiancee is such a good little sub to. We explore all types of sex but this is my favorite as of yet. I do not wish to partisipate in group submission however i wish to keep it just between me and him as does he. Being pregnant it is hard to do some things but with my over whelming sex drive i always find a way!
I am now a home worker selling avon whoopie! I however wish to eventually make it to college to be a literary teacher. I am a philosopher and poet by destiney. I also write stories and hope to have some up here very soon. that's all I can think to tell you for now but if you have any other questions then pm me! thanks!
Oh and attached is a pic of me if anyone wants to see what I look like.

Attachments

• nov10_08.jpg
    nov10_08.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 236
apet4you said:
Hello all new playmayes (and past playmates as well) Hope you are having fun and enjoying your visit here in beat me, spank, me, kiss me, caress me...may I have I more, PLEASE? land... The scenery is great here and the people are utterly adorable (D's, Pixie and Princess top the list...followed by Sir Richard o course) enjoy your stay and be comfie...clothing is optional...Lata....

*blushing* You rock bigtime, pet..

Greetings to all ye new peoples..

Last edited:
It has been awhile since I dropped into this thread...I welcome each and everyone that has joined BDSM talk since My last peek here.
You will find many incredible people here willing and ready to advize or listen and learn.

scarredangel said:
I am a new face to this forum and this life. Although I have had these kind of fantasies since I was 12. I am 23 now and just started exploring the whole life with my fiancee. Who has lived this life for many years now. He started as out a massochist, but I just recently found out he also likes being a sub. As do I . But the Massochist side rules me more. Nothing better than having a man under your power.And my fiancee is such a good little sub to. We explore all types of sex but this is my favorite as of yet. I do not wish to partisipate in group submission however i wish to keep it just between me and him as does he. Being pregnant it is hard to do some things but with my over whelming sex drive i always find a way!
I am now a home worker selling avon whoopie! I however wish to eventually make it to college to be a literary teacher. I am a philosopher and poet by destiney. I also write stories and hope to have some up here very soon. that's all I can think to tell you for now but if you have any other questions then pm me! thanks!
Oh and attached is a pic of me if anyone wants to see what I look like.

Welcome to our little kinky pieace of the net

I am not sure how you are using the term massochist.
A massochist as I understand it is someone that enjoys recieving pain ... they are one of my favorate playmates

apet4you said:
Hello all new playmayes (and past playmates as well) Hope you are having fun and enjoying your visit here in beat me, spank, me, kiss me, caress me...may I have I more, PLEASE? land... The scenery is great here and the people are utterly adorable (D's, Pixie and Princess top the list...followed by Sir Richard o course) enjoy your stay and be comfie...clothing is optional...Lata....

clothing never optional for submissives <grin>

Thank you apet

From what i gathered I though massochist like giving pain and sado massochist liked getting however i like both as i am a switcher anyways. and thank you for the welcome.

scarredangel said:
From what i gathered I though massochist like giving pain and sado massochist liked getting however i like both as i am a switcher anyways. and thank you for the welcome.

A sadist likes giving
a massochist likes giving
sado massochism is the nilla term
given to much of BDSM D/s

Er, a sado-masochist would like both giving and receiving pain. And the term is used for many people other than just those in the BDSM world.

Sadism is from Marquis De Sade, a rather famous kinky French novelist. Masochism is from a German dude named Masoch (can't remember his full name), who surpringly, was also a novellest. But my level of knowledge about Masochism is rather more sketchy than what I know about De Sade.

I think you need to read more before getting serious because.
OK.. A sadist enjoys giving pain. a masochist likes to receive.
a sado masochist likes to give and take pain.
sorta like me and my bf (we mostly stick to bites though)

scarredangel said:

dictionary...

Well dictionaries always suck with diffinitions:

Main Entry: sa·dism
Pronunciation: 'sA-"di-z&m, 'sa-
Function: noun
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary, from Marquis de Sade
Date: 1888
1 : a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object) -- compare MASOCHISM
2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty

Main Entry: mas·och·ism
Pronunciation: 'ma-s&-"ki-z&m, 'ma-z&- also 'mA-
Function: noun
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary, from Leopold von Sacher-Masoch died 1895 German novelist
Date: circa 1893
1 : a sexual perversion characterized by pleasure in being subjected to pain or humiliation especially by a love object -- compare SADISM
2 : pleasure in being abused or dominated : a taste for suffering

Main Entry: Sade, de
Pronunciation: d&-'säd
Function: biographical name
Comte Donatien-Alphonse-François 1740-1814 Marquis de Sade French writer of erotica; notorious for his sexual compulsiveness and history of sexual abuse; wrote novels, plays, and stories graphically describing various sexual perversions, including the one named after him, sadism

well the dictionary thing was confusing as hell but reading or not the basic of it all is i like to be dominated and well as to dominate others period and put as plainly as possible. besides i am on here to learn and discuss i can't do that if im closed minded. And learning never ends with me. I do however know who the marquis was.

scarredangel said:
well the dictionary thing was confusing as hell but reading or not the basic of it all is i like to be dominated and well as to dominate others period and put as plainly as possible. besides i am on here to learn and discuss i can't do that if im closed minded. And learning never ends with me. I do however know who the marquis was.

Coolies.. You're probly one of the rarest of delicacies, a switch. That is, one who likes to be on both sides of the sceptre. One thing that none of us pointed out yet is that it is possible to have the D/s with out the pain play. Some of the yummiest things I have experienced with D were control issues or service things.

yes it is pixie.
and in my relationship with my significant other who is ofcourse also a switcher we have no control issues we take turns and when someone is being more dominating the other unconsciously backs down. and you have to have some form of pain play ,don't you? its the best part for us atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back