Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from swallowing a great load. Both him and I are married, so we met at the park. Got out of the cars, went walking on a trail. I got on my knees, and started doing what I do best. Didn't take him more that a couple of minutes, and he was shooting his hot, thick load down my throat. I got up after sucking it dry, walked back to my truck, and took off. Nothing better than swallowing a hot load in my mind!!!
 
yes i did . He was 7.5 long and i sucked him long and slow and when he was ready to cum i took him deep throat because i love the feel of the cock as it pulses in my throat.
 
I sucked two gorgeous cocks this afternoon and took one of them in my needy ass while again sucking the other. After a lifetime as a dominant top I've become a greedy cock whore whose discovered that I love to be spit roasted, gang banged and covered in sweat and cum. So, yeah, today and every day that I can!
 
Had a great morning meeting a squirt contact at the Frisco Mall. Sucked his fat black dick in his Escalade, then went back to his place for even more fun. Mmmmm, he came so fucking much!
 
Want to - while GF watches

Not today...but intend to very soon.....while my GF watches! Turns us both on soooooooo much!
 
Much better than watching football:devil:

It being Saturday, with tomorrow Sunday, I got to thinking about last week and how it was as Jack put, so much better than football.

Spending an afternoon with the twink in bed was a wonderful way to forget about football and all of the other things that take over a weekend. I said how I dropped to my knees to nuzzle and suck him, but the thought of having him in my bed was so much more attractive. I got up and kissed him again with some of his precum on my lips......which he licked off. His lips are full and his tongue is hot., he loves to kiss. I grabbed his cock and lead him up stairs and pushed him backwards on the bed. An unmade bed is always a welcome place to make love and fuck.

He pulled his knees up as he fell backwards tuning on his side, almost fetal like, his cute butt exposed below the hem of the hoodie. I crawled up next to him, spreading his butt, peeking at his cute pink anus, as he laughed and sighed.....pulling his knees farther up, exposing his small ball sack, too. I leaned in and licked his anus, trying to penetrate his rosebud as he helped spread his cheeks. His aroma and taste were intoxicating......his balls to inviting to waste, as I nibbled and pulled on the loose skin covering them....

My need to taste him was to great as i pushed him over, running my palms up his smooth legs, sliding under his butt..........taking him fully into my mouth......
 
Oh wow, I love that afternoon you guys spent sucking and fucking! So envious, man....can we just make it a threesome when overtime comes? LOL!
 
wish

wish I could find a safe discrete married suck buddy who likes to hunt and fish and ride motorcycles in central ky
 
oh yes , i woke up and found my boyfriend missing and got up to go and find him , he was in the kitchen already showered for work with just a towel round him so i went over to him and he took me in his arms and kissed me and ran his hands under my baby doll nightie and stroked my tits and i undid his towel and squeezed his cock as the towel fell to the floor and i knelt in front of him and kissed the tip of his cock before licking up and down and licking his balls and then i stroked him with my hand and opened my mouth and guided him in and began sucking lovingly on his lovely hard shaft and rolling my tongue round underneath it and bobbing my head up and down on it as i massaged his balls and applied pressure just at the right spot underneath his balls and in no time he was holding my head close and pumping his cum into my eager mouth and i swallowed eagerly until i was sure i had it all then i let him slip out and kissed his cock for a while until he went soft again andd stood up to make him his breakfast , i have just had mine ,x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top