Conservatives are fucking cowards.

I always get a little bit nervous before fucking.

I would have actually laughed, if you had posted this as "I always get a little bit nervous before fucking cowards."

But I agree that a good punishment for cowards would be for them to not be able to get a fuck.

I don't click on twitter shit. What's the alleged story?

Wait. Don't tell me. I am beyond caring.

So, tell us, OJ, since you are one of the best sources on this here, do nitwits often get fucked by folks who stereotype?

For once I would love to see these racist piece of trash stomped by men stronger than them. But they know who to pick on.

He should have been curb-stomped, with teeth spread out all over the ground.
^^^ This.

Why didn't you comment on the black man who stabbed immigrant children in Boise?

Oh yeah? Yeah?

Well tell you what...

I have no argument here.

"Conservative man" is generally an oxymoron.

https://twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1010141526742241281

White man picks on five Muslim girls. Wouldn't do this to a man because he'd get his white trash face knocked off.

For once I would love to see these racist piece of trash stomped by men stronger than them. But they know who to pick on.

5. Do not threaten other people. Do not post images or words directly or indirectly implying threats of physical harm.

Funny, idit, that some are censored and banned for the same degree of threatening that the progressive owners of this site allow a couple of their pet "disabled" tokens to freely get away with?

^Needs to crawl back to abyss he derived from. That's not even a threat, snowflake. Typical rightist not even upset over the fact that a racist harassed innocent girls. :rolleyes:

Reported for threats and advocating physical harm, in violation of Lit rules

Funny, idit, that some are censored and banned for the same degree of threatening that the progressive owners of this site allow a couple of their pet "disabled" tokens to freely get away with?

I say Laurel won’t do it, because this would be a LIBERAL getting banned for advocating violence, which this site will never do

So coach, if a black blood gang member harassed your Lily white daughter, you wouldn't have the urge to knock him out?

You are full of shit.

Ban this violent motherfucker NOW!!!

Last edited:
You are being histrionic. Oh love your vanity thread about me.

Pretty flattered my name was given a shout out

A reminder of exactly how violence of the left is promoted by Liberalrotica

Back