I'm Back.

Thank you for all the love!^-^ I am going to try using my nice camera from now on. I am going to start working again soon so I will be buying sexy new outfits for photo shoots. :devil: I'm definitely buying a school girl one.

Here's hoping that shopping trip went well and the evidence will be shown soon!! Daddy is waiting!! Take Care Sexy Babygirl!! :kiss:

Welcome back LBG. You have been missed and appreciate that you are back.

Hello lovely Lit friends. A kind moderator on here deleted my previous thread upon my request because I did not want my personal blog being linked to Lit anymore.

I will be adding more pics now as my confidence grows more day by day. Here is one I took just now. Hard work at the gym and patience are paying off, thankfully.^-^ I :heart: you guys.

What a terrific body. I am looking forward to more posts.
You certainly should be proud of what you've accomplished in the gym (although I don't think I saw the "before" pictures), and it can be an inspiration.
Or an ad.

Thank you for all of the love! Here are two I just took. It was so hot and nice today and it was such a turn on, wearing my dress that barely covers my cute butt when I bend over...:devil:

Last edited:
Thank you for all of the love! Here are two I just took. It was so hot and nice today and it was such a turn on, wearing my dress that barely covers my cute butt when I bend over...:devil:

Beautiful pictures and great AV, would love to have been walking behind you while you were in that dress. Have a wonderful day.

Definitely a fashion that fits your personality!

You are so delightfully sweet and innocent. I really like that. But you also have a very naughty side. Where have you been all my life? -Sigh-

Lovely dress. It looks nice on and off you

Damn! You're fucking hot!!!!

Very nice and I love the necklace with such a wonderful drop heading in the Sexy Cleavage!! :kiss:

Looking good, barely covers your breasts as well. Would love to see you bent over in it.

Thank you for the love.^-^ Life is funny, now that I'm no longer looking for a guy and I'm taken, I catch some handsome men staring at me when I go out sometimes...makes me kind of sad. Oh well. :)

Really cute dress, and your breasts are pretty amazing, too! Yum!

Thank you for the love.^-^ Life is funny, now that I'm no longer looking for a guy and I'm taken, I catch some handsome men staring at me when I go out sometimes...makes me kind of sad. Oh well. :)

Well I can't blame them for staring now ... I can blame them for not staring earlier!!! Looking Good Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

Their loss for not seeing you earlier. :kiss:

Lookin beautiful!!!! If ya walked by me I’d be looking but I sure wouldn’t want you to be sad!!!

With that body in that dress, you are going to get stares all the time.

The confidence that comes with being in a relationship probably contributes to making you look and act more sexy.

No need to be sad. You were always sexy. Maybe your inner vision and outer are just catching up to each other. Either way, as long as you are happy, you should celebrate.

Welcome back, sexy girl...you are so gorgeous and amazing. I have missed you. One of your biggest fans here!!! :heart::heart:

Hello everyone...I need a huge favor from my lovely friends on Lit. I submitted a story to a contest on Lush and I would love it so much if you could vote for it if you have the time for it. I've never submitted an entry to a contest so I'm new to this whole thing and a little nervous; I kind of hate competitions. But it's worth a try. Here is the link:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bisexual/enraptured-by-her.aspx

Last edited:
Back