My Desi shywife and my fantasy

Myuniversewithin

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Posts
159
Hi.. I am IT professional in late 30s from India. Because of my job, I used to travel a lot to other countries.

I am happily married. As I keep travelling frequently, I miss out sex life with my beautiful wife. My wife is in early 30s, very sexy and shy.

Thought about posting my fantasy about my wife. I have a fantasy imagining my wife with other man and love to watch. It is a very big turn on for me imagining my wife with other men.

Told about it to my wife during bed and while making her cum, she is not into that idea. As it is very big turn on, I keep talking about it with my wife during foreplay and she just keeps listening.

I tried many ways to make her talk dirty around that topic but she is not into it yet. Hope she starts enjoying my fantasy and start talking dirty about other guys with me.

Spoke about porn which i was watching, told about me imagining her in port video with a guy, told my friends who keep watching her will take step further and I help them to seduce her in front of me.

From last one week, signs are positive. She is becoming more horny. For first time, she was listening and responding when I told about my chat with other guy about her.

She reacted positively and when i told that I will send message.. she told yes,. That itself is a big achievement.

hope I will send message tonight to decent guy and sex chat in front of her about her.

Hoping she will continue this openess.

Will keep you posted as I enjoy talking about my wife. Feel free to comment or send message. I am open to chat with you when i am doing foreplay with my wife. She is open for it at last after many years of my efforts.
 
:)I am so glad to hear that yng cpl like u feel this way in india and willing to explore .
I am based in UK , age 55... i would love to chat with u on yahoo..... dirtypapakev

add me . maybe all three of us can chat together.
 
Hi congratulations for your achievements.
I am ok to play with her on Skype/yahoo and would patient to bring her to enjoy it.

Let me know if u r ok with such an arrangement
 
Thanks for all your messages. It is big encouragement for me to proceed eventhough i encounter few road blocks.

You can reach out to me at myuniversewithin in skype (preferred) or hangout.

Thanks Dirtypapakev and Dreamroleplayer for your comments and encouragement.
 
Tonight planning to introduce chat to my wife. Has to take her to peak mood, talk dirty about guys and in front of her, send few messages to guy in IM.

Yesterday night showed some interest when I was playing with her clit. She asked me to show some.messages.

Hope tonight I will introduce chat with guys to her.
Yesterday night, teased my wife by showing her a message which a guy sent to me about her. She felt shy about it but didn't go further as guy was not online at that moment. Hope I can take it to next level tonight by showing few more messages and making her chat.
 
Lonelylittlered - Thanks for reaching out to us.

What we can do is.. we three can chat where i am talking naughty with you and she getting her thought to open up more with us and also with other guys.

Our chat can act as a catalyst. I am open to it.
 
Night was good.

1. Able to watch porn next to her on bed but she is not having any difference in mood when watching :( . Hope she will change soon. Didnt watch much as she didnt show interest. Earlier she used to scold me telling about moral and ethics but atleast now she is saying she is not feeling anything excited while watching others nude and doing sex.

Dont know whether any such woman exist.

2. Day before yesterday, while fucking asked her to imagine her friend's boy friend. and she followed my instructions of how to imagine him and what he and my wife doing in her room alone. and made her to respond which fucking style she liked with him and sounds she is making.

In earlier days, she immediately refuse to do so. Dont know how much she imagined but I got pleasure listening to atleast two words from her which are part of imagination.

3. Showed few articles about men's fantasies to see his wife as hot wife, threesome, wife swapping etc. This is the first time she is coming to know about that terminology and such things exist in the world. For example, she asked what is threesome.

She also bringing topics related to few real scenarios to me talking about neighbours who may be involved in sex during day time etc.

4. Installed skype in her phone in the night and planning for group chat with any decent guy. Hope i can convince her saying it is for my pleasure and I will get horny seeing such messages between her and a guy. lets hope some chemistry happens today. BIG hopes on this.

5. She is so shy that she didnt suck my cock till now even after 5 years of marriage. She mentioned last week that she will do it in night but she didnt.

Lets hope soon she will do it.
 
Yesterday is a great day for me where my wife had a group chat with a guy in Skype. Even though it is not adult chat, it is a big achievement. Hope she enjoys and continues it everyday.

Yesterday night, while foreplaying teased my wife with guy's name saying how it will be if he is also in the bed room with us. She was shy listening but didn't respond.

Spoke about the guy for around 20min and making her to comment about the guy.

That guy pinged in Skype during that time but wife didn't show interest to chat. I feel it is too early for her to chat when she is horny and naked on bed.

Today morning, chat didn't happen as my wife is busy. Guy and myaelf waited till now and she didnt chat.

As I mentioned in previous post, she is opening up slowly. She told she like to expose her breasts a bit. I took mobile and mentioned that i will take pics of her breast. She agreed with condition that those has to be deleted immediately.

I took cleavage pics and then told that i will take her pussy pics. For that, i asked her to take pic of my dick. And them i took pics of her pussy.

Spoke about those pics for sometime. She liked watching her cleavage, my dick and her pussy.

She liked the discussion. I teased her saying she exposing her cleavage to other guys and guys looking in lust. She liked the story.

Note that this is the first time she allowed for pics, she talking about her feel to expose.

And teased her with the guy's name with whom she agreed to chat tomorrow (today as i chat).

She liked my teasing. And then i sucked her for orgasm and fuck.

During sucking, asked her to imagine other guy. She resisted but i told i will suck the way she wants only if she try imagining. She tried but didnt tell me how it is.

Normally after my orgasm, i sleep but i am very hard with a thought of she opening for chat.

So we continued talking to each other, teasing her.

Told her that her expressions are nice during fuck and thats Why I like to see her fucking other guys. I love to see her expressions. She told we can take video when i am fucking.

I told her that i like to see other guy fucking and she asking him to fuck harder in front of me.

When I was about to go for bath today morning, casually asked her also to join. Normally I keep asking her sometimes but she won't join.

For the first time, she knocked door when I as in shower and came in. Removed her dress and became completely nude and joined me in shower. Kissed me passionately. I cuddled with her, went down sucked her pussy after kissing her.

For first time she took my cock head inside her mouth for few seconds.

Recently she is liking me to play with her breast earlier she was not used to. So I was focusing on asking her to imagine she wearing dresses exposing cleavage etc.

And she finished bath. I showed her mastarbutating in front of her. She liked watching it. And asked me whether I used to do it regularly.

Told her that I was doing during teenage and she is making me to do it now as she is making me very horny.

When I came out of bath, she asked me whether I got orgasm. Told her that I initially didn't get orgasm but when I imagined her with other guy I got it. She blushed and told any husband imagines that way.

It is good progress not from chat point of view but bathing together with her and making her horny.

She told she will chat in group chat but as usual sent generic one or two messages few min back.

Some positive progress is happening. Let's hope it is towards my fantasies.
 
Shared Literotica story yesterday evening where wife opening up in a resort by wearing exposing dress to pub and guys staring at her.

She studied it and posted response saying.. it is long story and these won't happen in india.

I became excited she read entire story eventhough it is very long one and she won't lIke all these.

Once I came home, told her that she is making me like teenage guy with her beauty and sexiness. Told her that I saw her message and forgot all stress and strain related to work. And she is making me to get extra energy to me and started kissing her.

And while coming on the way teased her saying if she won't respond in group chat then i will post yesterday together bath incident to that guy with whom we were chatting (one or two messages per day that too generic ones from her). She told no way i can post such things there.

I started kissing her neck and continued discussion. Asked about story and she told those things won't happen in India. Then on the fly i created a story and told i read another story and started telling her. She reacted positively to it and became wet.

Told about Indian couple where husband asks wife to fuck another guy but she refuses. After few years, she picks shy guy invites him home for dinner. After dinner, shy guy wants to leave but couple asks to watxh a movie.

Couple starts kissing in sofa in front of him and slowly he comes into game.

By surprise she liked it. (I need such story links if you have any) and got good mood.

Then I moved discussion towards her sexiness and beauty. She told she saw a dress in a shop yesterday and it exposes cleavage and sleevless. I told her why she didnt try in shop and buy it.

She told dont know how it looks. Then i asked her to take sales guy into change room, change in front of him and ask how it is. She liked the discussion and was becoming more wet and opening up.

Moved discussion slowly into her friend's boy friends and told she would have seduced her friend husband (similar to sales guy in above point) when we visited them last time. She told Noooo verbally.

I told that her friend won't look good and she looks very sexy. And told that all her friends won't even look 50% of her beauty and asked she chooses that kind of friends. She refused as usual saying they are beautiful and dont know what i like in her.

I continued discussion commenting each of her friend and told none are good. She told few woman in apartmemt and i commented each woman talking about each of woman part and told they are not beautiful. Told about her friends, one friend can get just pass marks when she argued that friend is beautiful.

And continued discussion imagining how her friend's husband might be fucking her. And her husband won't like to see her naked etc saying to my wife that she only beautiful.

Then thought about talking about guys. Told her that my friends are handsome as compared to her friends (woman) or my frienda wives.

Started talking about each of my friend.. told about first friend and she started commenting saying he is bald and won't look good. Told her that he ia romantic guy and woman run behind him. Told lot of hair in his body, in chest etc.

Slolwy moved to other guys and talking about how their dicks look also. She is positively responding by surprise asking few questions.

In between, i was saying all my friend's wives are not beautiful.

So picked one woman told she is the only lady beautiful that too just pass. She was saying what about other girls by naming them. I was rejecting. She then told two other woman who are very traditional and they are also sexy. Spent sometime discussing about those two woman and told i am getting hard imagining those two woman.

Then moved topic to how guys in apartment and how she rates. She refused initially but I took initiative and talking about neighbour guys and explaining thier bodies.

Asked her to rate and remove from list who are not good.

Slowly she started commenting about those guys after some resistance. And removing few guys from list.

She is opening up for sure. Other guy i named and told he is not good then she told he is good only. So I told i will keep him in list.

Started discussing about each person in shortlisted list. Asked her to imagine with guy whom she included eventhough I told NO. One advantage was.. his wife is angry wife and my wife's friend. She told she won't imagine as his wife will give angry looks. I told its good if you play with him infront of his wife so u can take revenge.

This went on and on talking about guys.

After that interesting thing happened.. after covering neighbours, asked about her ex colleagues (she is house wife now) who are handsome or college mates. She thought for a while and told two names from college. Out of which, one guy was behind her for four years but she didnt respond as she is shy and dont lIke all those.

Asked her to explain his body and him. She explained. Told her she might have enjoyed with him to fullest. Asked her to imagine she and he in hill resort enjoying. Asked her to say his name now etc. In between i was saying her that i am imagining two traditional woman whom she told are sexy.

It went on that way and we slept at early hours in the morning.

Once we woke up, asked her to show his photo to continue that mood and make discussion generic in living room also than in just bed room.

I will keep you posted
 
We are opening up day by day. I added one more guy into the list by saying to her that I saw my son's friends dad who is handsome. Epxlained her about how handsome he is and asked her opinion. She told she didnt see him closely. Asked her to see him closely next time and she will be mad about him. Her point was not to discuss about neighbours whom she will be meeting. she feels these discussions may pop up to her mind when she is with them and she cant hide her body language in front of them etc.

she was teasing me saying neighbour woman name and asking me to go to thier house. It is all opening up.

With chat friend (so far only generic like kid' health etc), in the group chat among me, my wife and him.. I initiated discussion about hill station which is my wife's favorite. As nothing much was happening in chat, I posted asking question to guy about massage in hill station to release strain. Then he picked up from there and mentioned about naked massage etc.

I enjoyed it eventhough my wife mentioned she is not interested in massage that way. But she chatted saying she cant go for massage. Atlease some sexual words used in chat and she didnt get angry.

In the morning, one of the three woman shortlisted for me (for dirty discussion) came to my home to meet my wife. I was about to go for bath an my wife joked with me saying my wife's friend will come to bath room to have bath together with me. After bath, told my wife that I was in peak mood imagining my wife's friend in bath.

These kind of discussions duirng day time and wherever it is are becoming common. Earlier we were not used to and if we are then it is only from my end and that room in bed room while fucking.

When i went home, I was talking to my wife about chat she had and how hard my dick was reading those messages. She was also teasing me about woman whom we shortlisted for naughty teasing.

In the night, asked her whether she became wet while chatting with guy. She told nope. I believe her because she was supressing all these days those feelings. So it takes time for her to get into mood when she is chatting or talking such things.

Told her to leave freely so that she can enjoy. Asked her to follow her body and enjoy chatting. spoke some dirty things with her about that guy while on bed and she was listening to me. Told her that she has to be free and relaxed instead of taking stress in day today life. Told her that I want to see her stress free in life related to household work or any other things. So told about leaving things freely and enjoy it.

Mentioned to her about my fantasy again saying she has to get mood as soon as she see handsome guy or when she chats with guy about erotic things. Upto that extent, she has to leave free and come out of supressions which she was used to. (Example i told is.. as soon as my wife teases me about shortlisted woman my dick becomes hard).

Told her that my love on her is increasing as she is opening up and coming out bondages. Told how much I care etc and my desire to see her confident, bold and enjoy many things in life.

Asked her what kind of guys she likes. She mentioned abkut a guy in her college days who was behind her for four years without luck. She is not in touch with him. Told her that i will find that guy for sure so that she can start enjoying chat sessions.

Told her that my friend also looks similar in behavior which she knows. Asked her to imagine my friend for sometime and she did imagine he seducing her etc.

She opened up saying ber college friend bad great crush on her and she didnt move closely as she felt all those are wrong.

Today morning asked her about any guy in mind whom she likes to imagine. She didnt mention. Tonight will extend topic and ask her to pick guys for imagination.

Today before posting this, sent message in group chat (me, wife and that guy) about how I am feeling after reading chat and told about no boundaries in chat and be free. It will set ground for today when my wife comes online.

Note: As my wife didnt come out of shell, she is not getting horny with chat. And she sends messages whenever she finds time as if it is very casual chat. Hope she will come out of it soon and enjoys what body/pussy says to her then i think she enjoys erotically whatver conversation she is having with that guy.
 
Very good time yesterday night on bed.

On chat, it's not going great.
On chat side, its not going well considering two aspects.. busy with kids and she cant do multi tasking, initial stages of her journey and not excited for chat etc. It means she wont feel anything wet or horny with chat so her priority is always things which makes her busy. when she is doing any work then she forgets rest of the world. She gets involved more into it which is one of the reason for her stress. She cant come out of it easily.

As she cant do multi tasking, she wont get time to chat. When she gets personal time completely then she takes phone into her hand and that too will remain for less than two or three min. She reads and responds to messages. So hardly around 10 messages goes on chatting with two guys whom I identified.

When i was in office, sending message to her saying love her, will plan for a movie during weekend and was telling boy friend/girl friend chemistry with her.

On chat side, I am chatting with guy and my wife is also part of group chat and he talking naughty asking her to allow him to do naked massage etc.*

I was teasing her about chat messages she is getting. Frequently asking when she will fuck a guy in front of me.

She told that slowly she as getting mood during day time multiple times and blushing sometimes for no reason irrespective of whether she is on road or at home.

Spoke to her about her college friend and told that I will definitely find his where abouts and we both will meet.

Was teasing her saying she didn't use many opportunities to fuck guys in the past.

She was asking me about my crushes in the past when I was abroad.

Told her to imagine her college friend but she didn't. Asked her to list out guys with whom she can get mood while thinking about them.

Slowly moved topic towards imagining. Then she mentioned I cant imagine .. I was pushing softly o imagine then she told only guy she can think of. But she mentioned she does not want to. I picked it up there and continued.

First time in her life, she imagined that guy and became very hot.

Asked her to imagine both of them in a room and he seducing her in a step by step.

She followed the instructions and enjoyed it a lot. Need to continue discussion during day time.

Told her that she has to pick guy and start imagining what makes her more horny with that guy so that she can enjoy. Told her to imagine and mastarbutating or imagine when I am sucking her etc.

Told her that I imagine woman and imagines each woman based on thier assets and sexy parts. With each woman, my imagination and pleasure is different.
she mentioned yesterday night that she wants to wear dresses which I bought during business trips. She is liking to wear such dresses.. earlier it was not the case.


Lets hope she starts journey of imagination.
 
Hey congratulations on the progress you have made so far. Is your fantasy limited to her becoming a hot wife or do you want to become a cuckold to her also. Are you also imagining her being impregnated by one of her lovers??im 32 male Indian based in Chicago
 
2200: blanken zijn uitgeroeid op onze apen planeet

great topic, I clicked it, because of Desi wife in it.

I am a hindustani, living in holland, fourth generation indian from surinam.

and I like to write Hindu hard porno stories, that's why I am outcasted now everywhere. Sex is a taboo in the Hindu world and pornography is absolute not done.

all girls want to have sex with more men together, it their natural instinct since ancient times. Girls are born as low, dirty, normless whores who want to spread their legs for all men on the world.

many hindu girls are shy and blocked emotionally. That make them unattractive and that's not good.

I am doing new theoretical research into the field of Hinduism and Vedic science.

The higher white men think different about sex than we as coloured apeman of the hindu race.

I often noticed that black Hindu girls like the big white cocks of long, white men.
They see stars if long, superior, hard white cocks penetrate their black Hindu holes.
 
Hey congratulations on the progress you have made so far. Is your fantasy limited to her becoming a hot wife or do you want to become a cuckold to her also. Are you also imagining her being impregnated by one of her lovers??im 32 male Indian based in Chicago

Hi.. Thanks for your response.

As of now, my fantasy is to make her hot wife and If she feels I need to play role of cuckold then I don't mind. My interest is to watch her enjoying.

Against making her pregnant with a lover. Clear about it.
 
great topic, I clicked it, because of Desi wife in it.

I am a hindustani, living in holland, fourth generation indian from surinam.

and I like to write Hindu hard porno stories, that's why I am outcasted now everywhere. Sex is a taboo in the Hindu world and pornography is absolute not done.

all girls want to have sex with more men together, it their natural instinct since ancient times. Girls are born as low, dirty, normless whores who want to spread their legs for all men on the world.

many hindu girls are shy and blocked emotionally. That make them unattractive and that's not good.

I am doing new theoretical research into the field of Hinduism and Vedic science.

The higher white men think different about sex than we as coloured apeman of the hindu race.

I often noticed that black Hindu girls like the big white cocks of long, white men.
They see stars if long, superior, hard white cocks penetrate their black Hindu holes.

Hi Dewanand.. nice to read your comments. I am happy to contribute to your post if you feel so.

We can be in touch to discuss further.
 
During day time, I was teasing her about guy whom she is interested in and fine to imagine.

She is specific about whom to imagine. Not sure whether other woman are also like this. About me imagining, I imagine whoever is sexy and beautiful (dont have any reservations).

In the night, was teasing her and doing foreplay. She was talking that guy for more time and was very horny. I was talking dirty and she was reacting positively and also for imagination.

First time she allowed me to play with her clit and she was guiding me whenever my fingers were going away from client and she got orgasm.

Then I fucked her. Normally after that, both of us sleep. But she was very horny that she didn't get sleep and woke me up for session. She sucked me for first time which I enjoyed a lot.

Then we were playing with each other, talking about toys and she is open to toys now.

It's time to introduce toys. I will explore and buy one.

She got peak mood second time when I was talking about guy and kissing her neck and ears. She is horny and wants more and more.

I want to try massage soon. Everyday giving her hint about getting massaged from a guy.

She got multiple orgasms yesterday night while me playing with her clit while almost making her follow up instructions to imagine what he is doing on her. She is saying he can't imagine but imagining him and becoming more horny.

She watched video with me about Gspot orgasm and after that showed few cocks. First time, she was going through cocks and commenting on those when I am explaining about those.

I will be travelling for next four days away from home. Let's ee how it goes.

She is hot and horny not leaving me that much easily on bed. Last week, she was hesitant to talk about all these things and now she is talking, imagining and watching porn (to an extent).
 
And forgot to mention couple of things..

1. Asked her about qualities required for her to imagine. She is not open to imagine whoever she finds handsome. Her preference is.. slim, cute eyes, romantic look, good smile.. so far, two guys.. one is whom she is trying to imagine (I too know him) and other is guy who was behind her for four years in her college.
2. While she seeing different dicks in web, she was talking about how long it is etc
3. Night, in front of her sent sent message to guy whom she is imagining now. Of course bit generic message but at midnight. She was very much excited about message.
 
Update just now.. as I mentioned, sent one generic message to guy to whom she is imagining. He replied back and my wife is smiling and blushing like anything.. can't stop her. I am not at home unfortunately.
 
I am away from home for next four days. Yesterday late night called her asking her how is her pussy doing.

She mentioned she is missing me and I asked her wehther she touched herself imagining that guy whom she was imagining. She mentioned she didnt do it.

I told her that I found contact details of guy who was behind her in college days. She got excited and i asked her to imagine whatver I was saying about that guy and her. After sometime, she referred to morning message from first guy and told that she liked those messages. Then i understood she is mor interested in him than college guy. Then i shifted my attention and moved to that guy.

As usual, I started talking dirty about him and her and after sometime she mentioned I am going too fast. And she took over and started telling what's next in the imagination instead of me saying. She became so horny with that discussion.

Change is happening but slowly.

Chat is not going well and I think i will stop it or leave it like she in idle mode and reading messages in group chat. But more interestingly imagination discussion is working out.
 
Back
Top