Finding a mature FWB female. Ideas?

Horndogmd

Virgin
Joined
May 30, 2018
Posts
8
Looking for FWB relationship w a lady between 60 and 70. I'm 55. May be a on coming fetish. Idk.

Im very active and outgoing, good body, attractive. Where do I find a lady like this, what conversation ideas do you have to share.

I have approached a few but they pretty much advise they would be interested to date but stopped being sexual. I know there are ladies out there. Where do I find them?
 
Please note that I am not looking nor am I quite in your age range. But I did have a FWB. In our case, it just sort of happened. Not only did we work together but we were friends for some time. I initially asked him out. Not on a date. Just to a get together at a bar with other coworkers.

We always talked sort of dirty/flirty to each other. And in retrospect, I think he may have tried to get me to have sex with me prior but I didn't pick up on the signals. He came over to my place claiming to have shoulder pain. I massaged his shoulders, gave him some blue gel for muscles and sent him home to bed. The next day, he told me that the gel really worked! Ha!
 
Funny,

I've been all the way to two ladies homes, making out. Then they cool down and comment how they dont like how they look or question why a " good looking young guy " wants a fat old woman. I note they are not fat, a tad over weight maybe, but attractive and well kept. I tell them im attracted, but they cool down. I never, ever push. I follow up nut they say they feel wierd, .

I think they are self conscious and/or are no longer horny. After 20 mins of heavy kissing , wine and foot massage, I dont get how the faucet just turns off. Maybe they feel cheap? Or second guess.

Younger 42-55 ladies have not stopped at similar points, thus me thinking its them not me....what do I say, do, etc to keep it moving? I know these ladies are not getting it elsewhere as we discuss our sex lives before going to next level.
 
Funny,

I've been all the way to two ladies homes, making out. Then they cool down and comment how they dont like how they look or question why a " good looking young guy " wants a fat old woman. I note they are not fat, a tad over weight maybe, but attractive and well kept. I tell them im attracted, but they cool down. I never, ever push. I follow up nut they say they feel wierd, .

I think they are self conscious and/or are no longer horny. After 20 mins of heavy kissing , wine and foot massage, I dont get how the faucet just turns off. Maybe they feel cheap? Or second guess.

Younger 42-55 ladies have not stopped at similar points, thus me thinking its them not me....what do I say, do, etc to keep it moving? I know these ladies are not getting it elsewhere as we discuss our sex lives before going to next level.

Maybe they're not into wine and foot massage? Neither of those things would do a thing for me.Especially not the foot massage.

I'm overweight. I never let that stop me. And I wouldn't know about feeling cheap. Not even sure what that means.
 
I advise you to keep trying. I know women that age, and a man who's not looking for "a nurse with a purse"? Heaven! *Someone* will be very happy to find you.
 
Thank you. Yes, not interested in a relationship beyond friends. I would want to be friends tho. Checking how one is, sending a funny text or just saying hello.

The ladies I attempted with have been acquaintances I know. They invited me for dinner, chat -- hours-- wine and enjoyed touching, hands, arms, legs , backs, and yes foot massage. We discussed when their last sex was and it was years, each advised they wanted to, but then backed away.

They are still friendly acquaintances and maybe we will be there again. Currently both have had medical issue s pop up so while I dont believe they would affect sex, i "feel" they may be more focused otherwise. And that too may have been the issue(s).

Where is a good place to locate new friends.

Was going to test this line with some lady I might be interested in...generally my conversation gets to dating, I say well " sara" im bery busy w my kids and work but really just looking for a nice lady ( pause) like you to relax with one day or night every few weeks, drink some wine and explore each other. Pause, do you know anyone that might fit this Bill?

Yes? Stupid? Better suggestions?
 
Sorry. Wish I could help you. All the women I know in that age range who are single are not interested in men, let alone sex.
 
I live near a Del Webb / Sun City retirement property and you have to be 55 yo or older to live there.

In the afternoons I would go an hit golf balls or play 9 holes.
Around 5 o'clock the "Single" female retirees would arrive looking for love. Wink Wink. Dolling themselves up in their cars before entering the Sun City bar.

Believe me they were looking for FUN!

Check out the retirement communities in your area for amazing possibilities!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top