Any Nude Day fantasies

How about a twist?

Sexually experienced but mostly vanilla party girl has a shy, cute, religious roommate or classmate she wants to have sex with. However, church girl just doesn't seem to be picking up on her hints and flirtations.

So on nude day, something happens that changes their relationship.
1. Girl pops into her room or invites her over and bares all, telling her about nude day. Church girl agrees and...
A. Church girl is packing some serious meat under her clothes and it's a lot more honest with how attracted she is to party girl.
B. Church girl is ecstatic as she belongs to a nudist religious community and happily embraces her friend, who needs some reassurance to be comfortable being nude in public...with church girl needing to take the lead in getting her to go out (maybe even using a leach). Church girl also realizes how attracted her friend is whe. She sees how wet she gets.

2. Church girl is going away on a retreat so Party girl, having nothing better to do, follows. What she finds is a massive clearing of nude people having a massive orgy, with every kink under the sun going on. She finds church girl in the middle of it slurping down two cocks while her mother eats her out and church girl, far from being embarrassed begs her to join in on the fun.
 
An older person that we will call "Pat", (either gender) knows two people that are attractive (Pat's opinion) and in heavy debt to Pat. Pat then contracts with the other two that, if they will do gardening Pat, Pat will forgive their debt. The contract stipulates that they will garden in the traditional way on May 5th, then continue gardening in that same manner for the rest of the summer, providing 8 hours labor each Monday through Saturday, until a set date at the end of the summer. It isn't until they've shown up, ready for that first day that Pat explains about nude gardening day. Pat has all manner of little gardens on the property, and can certainly find all sorts of people to come and enjoy the view of the gardens, and, thanks to the contract, the view of the gardeners, as well...
 
Sally wondered why the Naturalist's 5 k run was at a remote wilderness area, but still she invites her parents along....
 
It was National Nude Day everywhere but in congregations of the Church of the Naked Jesus, who clothed themselves for the day.

Taverns and brothels around Palmyra NY take a break during the annual return of the Mormons to Hill Cumorah. Similar shutdowns are global on International Nude Day.

PTA and Rotary meetings on National Nude Day turn into swing- and swap-fests.

On a hot and humid National Nude Day, the elevators in the One Police Plaza complex, Manhattan, were packed.
 
How about a little humiliation and teasing?

Guy finds out girl he likes (first thought was a taboo relationship but it could be anyone) is participating In the day. She confirms she is and asks if he wants to come with her. Only one catch: it's a nonsexual celebration, so he'll be asked to leave if he gets too excited.

He agrees but as soon a soon as he sees her the next morning, he gets hard and she chastises him. Still, she's willing to compromise: he'll just have to wear a cock cage. To help entice him further, she promises him a nice treat at midnight if he makes it through the day withe cage on.

The entire day is full of teasing and people giggling at his cage. Girl also wasn't the only one to tell a man that and there's even a few studs walking around fully erect, while women openly caress and lick each other. Still, he preserveres and makes it. But what is his reward?

Is he allowed to go wild on her?
Has he taken to the role and she pegs him?
Does he end up pleasuring a stud?
Does he get to walk her home with her in a chastity belt and leash past all the wildly fucking revelers?
 
Somebody once wrote a story here at Lit about the Earth passing through the tail of a comet, and the cosmic particles dissolved all textiles planet-wide. Hypoxia, was that you? Anyway, I always thought there was more to be plumbed in that idea.
 
Somebody once wrote a story here at Lit about the Earth passing through the tail of a comet, and the cosmic particles dissolved all textiles planet-wide. Hypoxia, was that you? Anyway, I always thought there was more to be plumbed in that idea.
That was I. It was A Fall of Stardust, and thanks. I think I filled it with jumping-off points.
 
Three ideas:

1. Husband and wife take the day off to enjoy a nude romp around their house...unfortunately, the inlaws have a sixth sense and decide to barge in and bug them. Thinking they'll just leave if they stay nude, the couple explains it's nude day and refuse to put on any clothes. In laws however refuse to leave and get nude too (maybe the couple won the lottery and they're begging for money, or maybe they're just that nosy...lord knows I have some family that do it get the hint I don't want them around when I'm trying to put out a fire). The game of nude chicken gets more and more awkward as the i laws and relatives can't hide their arousal. By the end, incestous and pseudo incestous swapping happens with husband plowing his mom and niece while wife gets gang banged by her dad, brother, and father in law.

2. Daughter eloped with her girlfriend and mom has finally tracked her down. She wants to try and "talk sense" into her. Only she finds that her daughter is living in a nude commune in a polyamorous relationship with several women. Daughter is gone so mom waits with the dozens of nude women who are increasingly tempting for her.

3. Nerdy guy finds out about nude day celebration. Taking a risk, he goes and finds tons nude partners. However, since it's his first time, he needs to participate in some activities, which he finds he has a natuaral talent for. Activities include things like "dressing" a woman in cum along with dozens of other men, and other things. For extra fun, the other people he runs into couldn't be people he knows or are even related to.
 
Back
Top