Been deep in a cave too long!!!!

Darkdragon99

Virgin
I'm thinking about joining the world again and see if I might do better this time. I'm very socially awkward, also terribly shy. Have a very wonderful wife of 30+ yrs, kids finally out of the house, I do have a rather bizarre sexual
imagination, bdsm being one I like the most. Wife is not interested in kinky sex of any kind that she will tell me about.
Maybe if I could find like minded people to discuss things, I might be able to find a little pease. 🤔

Well, this is a discussion board with like minded people, so I suppose you came to the right place. Do you have questions or something you want to discuss? Your post doesn’t give much of anything to talk about.

Well, this is a discussion board with like minded people, so I suppose you came to the right place. Do you have questions or something you want to discuss? Your post doesn’t give much of anything to talk about.

:)

Online is a good place to start exploring. So, welcome. That being said, MeekMe is right -- whatchya want to talk about??

I'm thinking about joining the world again and see if I might do better this time. I'm very socially awkward, also terribly shy. Have a very wonderful wife of 30+ yrs, kids finally out of the house, I do have a rather bizarre sexual
imagination, bdsm being one I like the most. Wife is not interested in kinky sex of any kind that she will tell me about.
Maybe if I could find like minded people to discuss things, I might be able to find a little pease. 🤔

My situation is not unlike your situation.
What would you like to discuss?

Hadn't really thought of it that way, but I really do love dinning on pussy in a variety of ways!!!

What do you guys want to discuss?

When I first read the title of the thread, I hoped it was a euphemism for the OP giving extended cunnilingus... :rolleyes:

Hi CookieCat:

Extended cunnilingus is a great topic! My preference is for the woman to have neatly trimmed pubic fur, and I would take a thick bush over bald any day. If she wants, I am happy to provide personal hygiene services, such as grooming her fur for her. Also willing to shave legs and armpits (or not....okay if hirsuit).

Further, I am quite willing to perform oral services while she is on her period.

Facesitting and Queening encouraged, with restraints and blindfolds.

Is this a good start?

Paul

Ahhh, another seeker of peace...aren't we all dear Dragon? I think you made a good choice in testing the waters here. Even though you may be shy and feel awkward in real world social settings...I would not be surprised if alongside those traits, you also are a deep thinker and one who can empathize with others. The world is becoming educated and more aware of the underlying strengths folks like you have hidden inside...those known as introverts.

Anyway, welcome. Don't hesitate to say/ask whatever. Also, we've all put our foot in our mouth at some point here...oh well, no biggie. The point is to learn and unburden yourself in this company of strangers who will show you that you're neither weird nor all that unusual. Peace :)

PS: You won't be the first person who found self-understanding and self-acceptance here...these two things are the stepping stones to that "peace" you mentioned ~ :heart:

There are all kinds here, and they do like to express themselves. So you must have picked the right place to get started.

Um, question. You have *asked* your wife if she would be willing to try anything with you, right? The way it's worded "that she will tell me about" makes it sound like you haven't said anything because she hasn't brought it up. Try asking her. It isn't easy, but... better then getting back into the BDSM world in other ways. (Cheating, I am referring to cheating. Not that I think you're that kind of man, since I don't know you at all.)

Um, question. You have *asked* your wife if she would be willing to try anything with you, right? The way it's worded "that she will tell me about" makes it sound like you haven't said anything because she hasn't brought it up. Try asking her. It isn't easy, but... better then getting back into the BDSM world in other ways. (Cheating, I am referring to cheating. Not that I think you're that kind of man, since I don't know you at all.)

I've done more than asked, it's just that I never really feel she's sharing her innermost thoughts or feelings! I can understand that it may be difficult, so she might never open up completely! Don't get me wrong she has done many things that are unbelievably awesome! And no I could never cheat on her, I love and respect her to much and to
Long. That's why I read these crazy stories!

Ahhh, another seeker of peace...aren't we all dear Dragon? I think you made a good choice in testing the waters here. Even though you may be shy and feel awkward in real world social settings...I would not be surprised if alongside those traits, you also are a deep thinker and one who can empathize with others. The world is becoming educated and more aware of the underlying strengths folks like you have hidden inside...those known as introverts.

Anyway, welcome. Don't hesitate to say/ask whatever. Also, we've all put our foot in our mouth at some point here...oh well, no biggie. The point is to learn and unburden yourself in this company of strangers who will show you that you're neither weird nor all that unusual. Peace :)

PS: You won't be the first person who found self-understanding and self-acceptance here...these two things are the stepping stones to that "peace" you mentioned ~ :heart:

Thanks, your message was really kind! I'm still trying to figure out how site works
and what all the little icons mean! Been kinda having fun tho!

Thanks, your message was really kind! I'm still trying to figure out how site works
and what all the little icons mean! Been kinda having fun tho!

Oops! You mean you're supposed to know what those little buttons mean before using them....Yikes! I just thought they were pretty decorations :eek: In all seriousness though, I'm really glad to hear you say you're having some fun.

:)

Online is a good place to start exploring. So, welcome. That being said, MeekMe is right -- whatchya want to talk about??

I finally came up with something to discuss. I really don't know how life in a bdsm relationship could actually work
with one person always the dominant and the other always the submissive. Maybe I'm weird or just unrealistic, but
I would rather be be able to switch from one to the other as my warped imagination changes. Do others think like
that and what are the chances of finding the right person, as they would have to be almost as wishy-washy as me.
It would make for a wild ride I think!! So what do you all think? Would it just be a fantasy to be able to do that?

I finally came up with something to discuss. I really don't know how life in a bdsm relationship could actually work
with one person always the dominant and the other always the submissive. Maybe I'm weird or just unrealistic, but
I would rather be be able to switch from one to the other as my warped imagination changes. Do others think like
that and what are the chances of finding the right person, as they would have to be almost as wishy-washy as me.
It would make for a wild ride I think!! So what do you all think? Would it just be a fantasy to be able to do that?

2 things come to mind here; 1 is that the lifestyle isn't 24/7. Most of the time isn't spent doing kinky things. Rather, most of the time is spent doing what is commonly called "adulting". You know, work, paying the bills, walking the dog, cleaning the catbox, etc. So there's a lot of time spent talking and planning for the future for both members of the relationship. There's no way that can be D/s all the time in most cases.

The 2nd thing is that some people are what's called a "switch". They switch from being the dominant to the submissive part of the relationship. It's different than usual and takes an intense amount of coordination and communication between the partners.

As HisArpy said, what you are describing is commonly called a "switch" ~ that is a person who sometimes likes to be Dominant or Top while other times likes to be submissive or bottom. I think there may be more people who are switches or are willing and able to switch than might have been assumed in the past. (I am just throwing darts here based on conversations I have seen in threads here and other places) and I would not describe switches as wishy-washy, any more than I would describe someone who is bi as confused. lol

I would not despair to find someone who will be your match... there is someone for everyone. Yes, it would take communication to be clear about who is taking which role when, but any successful relationship requires communication.

If you look at the results of a BDSM online test at the bottom of this, you'll notice that I scored pretty high as a "switch". It makes total sense to me, and I think the current popular term is "fluid" as opposed to "wishy-washy". Personally, I think it's a great way to be wired...one reason is that it enables one to get into the head of both players, which I believe makes it easier to connect better, etc.

If I was actively seeking a relationship, it seems logical to either seek out another switch or seek out two partners who have opposite personalities. No doubt this get's a little more difficult to pull off. The other thought is; It's doubtful that you are evenly split 50/50 for Dom/sub. So perhaps ponder which side is more predominant and see if that's enough fun ;)

Back