Age play

Which is complete and utter bullshit, given that it's consenting adults we're talking about.
Agreed. :mad:

I've written something approaching the age play elements that I think trigger folks, using consensual drug/hypnotism/authority abuse to create that atmosphere. Maybe you can extrapolate from that.

Anyone mix s&m with their age play? I've been wanting to experiment but am not sure how to incooperate it.

Spankings and some light bondage. Does that qualify as "S&M" ? I dunno. The idea of beating women's body parts doesn't sound very right to me (they've been sorta hard to come by, over the years, for this guy. :rolleyes: ) But I'd build a spanking bench if I had need. And for whatever reason it suddenly it occurs to me that something which looks very much like an adult-sized potty chair could work very well a queening chair instead.

(Oh where is that goddess of mine? ;) )

Agreed. :mad:

I've written something approaching the age play elements that I think trigger folks, using consensual drug/hypnotism/authority abuse to create that atmosphere. Maybe you can extrapolate from that.

*gulp*

Which is complete and utter bullshit, given that it's consenting adults we're talking about.
This.
I think there was even a case where adults got in trouble for doing age play on Second Life.
Talk about cheapening the whole protect the children thing.

This.
I think there was even a case where adults got in trouble for doing age play on Second Life.
Talk about cheapening the whole protect the children thing.

I wholeheartedly agree! Maybe they need to focus on actual children and not on consenting adults.

Spankings and some light bondage. Does that qualify as "S&M" ? I dunno. The idea of beating women's body parts doesn't sound very right to me (they've been sorta hard to come by, over the years, for this guy. :rolleyes: ) But I'd build a spanking bench if I had need. And for whatever reason it suddenly it occurs to me that something which looks very much like an adult-sized potty chair could work very well a queening chair instead.

(Oh where is that goddess of mine? ;) )

Spankings are cool. I might also consider a flogger. I want to make one out of hello kitty duct tape. :D

hello.i'm twizty and this is my very first post.glad to be here.
SELF-EVIDENT TERMS(truths):
up/down,left/right.hot/cold etc...
they are what they are.

RELATIVE TERMS(these apply EXCLUSIVELY to the individual,the place,the time,and the circumstance):
fair/unfair,right/wrong,good/bad,moral/immoral etc...
they can NEVER be used to validate or refute anything.period.

what is good for you,is not good for me.what is fair to one will always be unfair to another.
as for 'morals'...who's moral's to we go by?it's obvious that the majority of people get their 'morals' from the bible.and by the state mankind is currently in,it's obvious that people have made a terrible mistake.
in your opinion,were the ideas of adolph hitler 'wrong'?most would say yes.
most would be incorrect.
because for 20 million german citizens,no ideas were more 'right' than der fuhrers.

in closing...
the world would be a much grander and peaceful place if people would just
MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

thanx

And turnips would taste better IF THEY WERE PEACHES.

But bless your heart. It's in the right place, for sure. :kiss:

hello.i'm twizty and this is my very first post.glad to be here.
SELF-EVIDENT TERMS(truths):
up/down,left/right.hot/cold etc...
they are what they are.

RELATIVE TERMS(these apply EXCLUSIVELY to the individual,the place,the time,and the circumstance):
fair/unfair,right/wrong,good/bad,moral/immoral etc...
they can NEVER be used to validate or refute anything.period.

what is good for you,is not good for me.what is fair to one will always be unfair to another.
as for 'morals'...who's moral's to we go by?it's obvious that the majority of people get their 'morals' from the bible.and by the state mankind is currently in,it's obvious that people have made a terrible mistake.
in your opinion,were the ideas of adolph hitler 'wrong'?most would say yes.
most would be incorrect.
because for 20 million german citizens,no ideas were more 'right' than der fuhrers.

in closing...
the world would be a much grander and peaceful place if people would just
MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

thanx

So according to your morality, we should "mind our own business" and not judge the morality of others. But what if according to my morality, I should impose my moral beliefs on others? You can't be critical of my morality without violating your own.

In closing, a moral philosophy that doesn't allow us to condemn Adolf Hitler will most certainly NOT lead to a grander and more peaceful world. Such a philosophy can't even articulate why a peaceful world is a "good" thing.

To answer the OP's initial post..

I'm an ABDL.. I haven't always been this way. When I first found out my SO had this fetish I calledoff our engagement bbecause all I could think about were the connotations to children.

8 years later we're together again and I fully live within this lifestyle.

It's a misconception that it has any link to children.. just as it is a misconception that because I call my boyfriend daddy, I'm into incest. I'm most certainly not!

Yes there are forms of age play within this lifestyle but it links to the humiliation and degradation aspect of being a sub. That's the turn on for me.

Every ABDL is different, just as every age player is different. Some have reasons from bad childhood experiences to want to revisit it which is why they regress.

I myself had an amazing childhood. I just have a little side within my personality.

It is upsetting when people make links to paedophilia but I do understand why because I made the same links all those years ago.

I enjoy being little. I'm not always little - I have work commitments in the real world.

My advice is to look into it before judging. . It's what I should have done from the start

What differs Age Play from wanting someone older or younger than you?

What differs Age Play from wanting someone older or younger than you?

Age "play" means you're role playing at being older or younger than your partner. Often it means you're playing at being much much older or younger than you actually are-- very often it means playing at an age that would be illegal in real life.

Many of the 'littles' in this thread are old enough to be your mother in chronological years ;) (welcome, by the way!) and some are older than their parent partner. It's a matter of tapping into the heart's age, so to speak.

Back