ooking for someone to finish off a story for me.

cutegirl3818

Experienced
Looking for someone to finish off a story for me.

Hi.

I'm looking for someone to finish off a story for me.

I had someone writing a story but they don't have time to finish it off so I am hoping to find some one who will want to finish it for me.

The basic plot of the story is 2 Nerds have sex with an unconcious beauty.

So if your interested please send me a private message and let me know, so I can send you the part of the story which has been written.

Only genuine replys thank you.

Last edited:
You'll have better luck, I think, over in the story Idea forum.

That's pretty much what that forum is for.

Hi.

I had someone writing a story but they don't have time to finish it off so I am hoping to find some one who will want to finish it for me.

So if your interested please send me a private message and let me know, so I can send you the part of the story which has been written.

Honestly I don't think you will find many authors who will put in all that work for someone else to post it as their work. Personally if i am spending alot time on writing a story and someone else took credit for it I would be upset.

Or am I misunderstanding your request? You didn't ask for a collaborator, or offer to pay them... If those are options you might want to put that in your ad and you may find someone will help you.

I'm not looking to post a story written by someone else and pass it off as if i had written it.
I would just like to find someone who can finish the story with my ideas for the story included in the story.

Hi.

If you've already tried the Story Ideas forum and had no takers, and obviously don't seem to be finding any here, I think you have your answer. Given your premise, it looks like you want a non-consent story, which... no. Try another forum.

Would they have to write it only in bold font?
Heh.

If it wasn't non con, I would ask her to send it to me and try to help her out, but she picked one of the two things I won't write.

Somebody beside her started the story and didn't finish it. Now she is looking for another somebody besides her to finish it.

Nope, don't think so. Sounds like she needs to write her own story.

Somebody beside her started the story and didn't finish it. Now she is looking for another somebody besides her to finish it.

Nope, don't think so. Sounds like she needs to write her own story.

Well if I did something with it, the agreement would be I post it under my name, but again, its just not my thing.

Thought I had some people interested but some people are just rude and never respond back to me, once I sent them the story details.

One was interested then changed there mind after they had read it.

So I am still waiting for some one so please only genuine people reply.

Once I have found someone I will post that I have finally found someone, until then I am still waiting.

Thought I had some people interested but some people are just rude and never respond back to me, once I sent them the story details.

Once I have found someone I will post that I have finally found someone, until then I am still waiting.

Nothing fake about me, or rude, but hey, go find somebody else to write it for you. I actually do have a life you know? Its been twelve days for Christ's sake...

Would they have to write it only in bold font?
cute.jpg

fun.jpg

Ok, raise your hand if you have enough knowledge of World of Warcraft's Mists of Panderia, whether through your own experiences, friends, family or whatever, that you saw the title of this thread and glanced up to double check the forum you were on.

"Ook 'em! Ook those ooking dookers!"

:eek: Or should I be embarrassed that I thought of the Hozen battle cry first thing?

How about (shocker) don't be a bitch?

We all have our own lives, and interests, and stories to work on. If somebody graces you with their time of day, you should be damn grateful.

Write it yourself, or don't bitch.

I don't have a problem with people who don't like the story and are not interested in finishing the story.

I have a issue with people who say they are interested and I have emailed them and they don't bother to reply after I have given it to them.

I know people have other things to do in there lives but it isn't to much to ask for is a quick reply saying that they are interested or not.

Back