Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

Yeah there is actually such a thing as too big, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and leave now, okaaaggyy.

Am I doing it right? How about here? Does this feel better? I really want to make sure you're having a good time. As well as me. I don't mean I'm not having a good time, this is great. I'm a feminist, you know. You can tell me how to do it, I don't mind. I always listen to the women at work. (Well, they're my bosses so I have to. Although sometimes I think ...) Oh sorry I got distracted and stopped just then. Was it good? Shall I do that some more, or something else? Are you sure this is OK for you? ....

Am I doing it right? How about here? Does this feel better? I really want to make sure you're having a good time. As well as me. I don't mean I'm not having a good time, this is great. I'm a feminist, you know. You can tell me how to do it, I don't mind. I always listen to the women at work. (Well, they're my bosses so I have to. Although sometimes I think ...) Oh sorry I got distracted and stopped just then. Was it good? Shall I do that some more, or something else? Are you sure this is OK for you? ....

ROFL.
Now tell me, do you want a cup of tea afterwards?. I always have one about this time,; my doctor says it's good for me when I take my pills.

ROFL.
Now tell me, do you want a cup of tea afterwards?. I always have one about this time,; my doctor says it's good for me when I take my pills.

<Snigger>. Do you want a cup of tea afterwards is a total sex kill-off, HP! You know I only do it to the tune of chinking glasses of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque - and that that isn't sparkling water ;)

But as I am actually marking essays, I will take that cup of tea gladly! L8rs, u sxy thng - in the Naked Party :kiss:.

Back