BBW? idk i am fat... anyway!

That's fine I like breasts of all sizes.... Mine are to damn big .... It might take you a while lol

It's ok... Your thread, your body, your pics and your rules

haha yes they are! but nice! bet your back and shoulders hurt alot! i will massage them for you! some nice lightly scented oils and candles! make a lovely night out of it!

420 friendly?

Wow, ok i am going to sound lame here! my whole family smokes except for me! i cannot handle the smoke!
I also dont drink until i am drunk! i am a little control freak. i like to know what is happening and also i hate having headaches and getting sick!

Wow, ok i am going to sound lame here! my whole family smokes except for me! i cannot handle the smoke!
I also dont drink until i am drunk! i am a little control freak. i like to know what is happening and also i hate having headaches and getting sick!

Hubby does I like a glass of wine o two ... I don't like loosing control either

Last edited:
Either by quantity of images, or by amount of skin! No pressure, though! Lovely eyes, too! ;)

awe! thank you! i love certain features about myself and my eyes are one of the top 3! the others are my lips and my hair! (when i dont have a headache from it!)

so an old pic! (me at 19) with my dog. (she was still a puppy!)

Last edited:
Back