Cock rings

cccman

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Posts
1,246
Men (or women). What are your experiences with cock rings. Do's or donts? Thinking about trying one so just wanted to ask.
 
I'm fascinated by them but have never been with a guy who would try one.
(tips on starting THAT conversation are welcome)
 
They scare me

The thought of wearing something that constricts the blood flow to the point that there are warnings about the length of time they should or should not be worn. No thank you. Could also be that having been around a farm and seeing how certain animals are castrated................:eek:

No Thank YOU!!!!!
 
The thought of wearing something that constricts the blood flow to the point that there are warnings about the length of time they should or should not be worn. No thank you. Could also be that having been around a farm and seeing how certain animals are castrated................:eek:

No Thank YOU!!!!!
Seems like a lot of guys feel like that (from what I can tell anyway--I haven't taken a poll or anything.)
They are really for or really against.

Of the ones really against, besides the stuff listed above (pretty much being afraid of it) why?
--that's a real question btw--
 
Seems like a lot of guys feel like that (from what I can tell anyway--I haven't taken a poll or anything.)
They are really for or really against.

Of the ones really against, besides the stuff listed above (pretty much being afraid of it) why?
--that's a real question btw--

If my partner asked me to wear one, I probably would. I wouldn't volunteer to wear one, because I don't believe it would enhance MY pleasure. It would definitely increase my anxiety. I have seen hogs castrated by banding their testicles. I've seen bulls made into steers and horses made into geldings, thankfully those were done by a Vet. under anethstisea. I have had a vasectomy, so I guess you could say I've already been neutered, gelded, castrated, de-nutted........Anyway I'm rambling. I'm willing to try anything once. Cock rings just aren't on my radar.
 
There are several options available for cock rings - silicone, leather, steel, rubber, etc. Even cloth.

Mrs. E likes when I wear one because of 1) how it looks (transforms the beautiful into the sublime), 2) how it "presents" my balls, for play and the administering of testicular pleasure for yours truly, and 3) she feels it turns my peni from just super hard, to bust-cement-blocks indestructible blue-veiner of joy and gratification ;) (though this could have a great deal to do with testicular pleasuring mentioned above).

The key is the fit. You don't want anything too tight or restricting. Anything too large will slip off. You want something snug and comfortable. Listen to your body. If things feels uncomfortable, or you have to contort your twig and berries to fit it through the ring, you probably need to get a bigger ring.

For sizing, you want to find the diameter and use the appropriate diameter. To find diameter, measure the circumference using a string or thin rope (found in your tickle-trunk, under the bed), and then divide by pi. Tuck the string up behind your balls, bring the ends up around or the top of the base of your peni. Note the length, then divide by 3.14. This will give you the diameter and would be the size to use for your cock ring
Example : 6 1/4" circumference divided by 3.14 = 1.99" Get yourself a 2" cockring.


NotHisLady, I would mention to your potential cockring target how you heard a well fitting cockring could enhance the appearance and rigidity of an already gorgeous peni, which could potentially soak your dampy-panties, and that you would love to cup and play with his balls and feel the engorged head of his cock on your lips and tongue. Use your own wording of course, and maybe incorporate the measuring and sizing for a cockring into some foreplay.
If this doesn't work, check partner's pulse and breathing, to determine whether ambulance or coroner is required.

For those not so experienced or a little nervous, don't start off with anything rigid like steel or hard plastic. Use silicone or rubber, something with some flex that can be easily removed. There are even cloth ones that are basically a strip with velcro or snap fastening on the ends.

As with all toys and tickle-trunk contents, make sure you clean well after each use.
 
My first ring was not a ring at all but a leather strap that was adjustable. It also had a snap release. I have also used ones made of surgical rubber like the stuff used to take blood. The 2 ends were passed through a ball. My wife likes that one because the ball rubs her clit. I did progress to many others of metal and some that have a place for a vibrator. They all have there benefits and disadvantages. The key is to be honest with yourself on your true size.
 
Cock ring

(Have to host these pics somewhere else and link to them. Thank you!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There are several options available for cock rings - silicone, leather, steel, rubber, etc. Even cloth.

I have a pair of leather belt keepers, that after soaking in mineral oil, work very well.

[
 
Last edited by a moderator:
NOT a cock ring.


tumblr_n8t6r1M1rg1tgzygro1_500.jpg
 
That ink... what's the story?

Well, a couple of years ago my wife got a tramp stamp of just the paws, only facing up. I wanted something similar so I got the paws, facing down with a few cuts. One year later, I knew something was missing and I got the rest done. It actually wasn't that painful. I've since added a magic cross piercing, a pic of which is in the picture forum. We both love getting tattoos, just slow to get them.
 
Yes, it was supposed to be for the number of years my wife's business has been in operation. They gran scheme of things was to have them separate and go around her ribcage and end up holding up each boob. She didn't like the pain so I guess it's only 2. Which is weird because she had her right boob and nipple tattooed.
 
I just checked out your pic thread... I am inked also, though not on my genitals or boobs so thus my curiosity about them. Your wife's nipple tattoo would have been either painfully delicious or just painful. I can't really decide which.

It was painfully delicious. Worth the 2 hrs
 
Use with caution as they restrict blood flow, but they can be beneficial in helping keep you hard if needed.
 
Been thinking about this for a while but didn't do it because I was scared about getting the wrong size and doing damage.

Now that I have seen a guide for measuring properly I may have a look see at what is available out there.

Thanks guys!
 
Men (or women). What are your experiences with cock rings. Do's or donts? Thinking about trying one so just wanted to ask.

i've used them a few times, they're very nice :)

not sure sure how to help you broach the subject with your man without knowing what his hangups are. give him an incentive, maybe?
 
I just tried it form a few days now. My new Partner takes a while longer to climax, things are different, and I?m kinda quick sometimes, mostly when we haven't seen each nother for a couple of days. So I was driven to those rings when I saw they should make it last longer. I took one that is adjustable and I really apprciate it. my Partner too. Experienced no problem with it. And it's nice. We don't use it every time of course, bu it's a nice add on.
 
Serious question....Do you NEED to shave to have a ring?

I shave my shaft and sack but not below that... If I get a ring will I need to shave a little more?
 
Serious question....Do you NEED to shave to have a ring?

I shave my shaft and sack but not below that... If I get a ring will I need to shave a little more?

K, here's my take, from a lot of experience. The cheap rubbery rings can entangle hair and pinch. If you are talking a around-your-whole-junk ring, be it steel or one of the silicone type softer stretchy things, good ones are entirely fine with pubic hair no probs.

Mate: I wear a ring for day-wear most days and I have a choice of rings for sex pretty well always. If you want to pm for a take on your choices I'm up for it. I have learnt a lot this last couple of years. Simon
 
I saw this title and thought "this is where they hold cock fights - duh!". My duh quickly turned into a D'oh!
 
Back
Top