Dudes, do you like being called a faggot?

Being called a "gay, cocksucking little fag" with a big cock stuffed in my mouth or ass would be a HUGE turn on for me!

at times I am such a slut for cock

I too love being called a faggot, cock sucker, cock whore while on my knees. On a few occasions, it was my wife holding my head calling me a cock sucker. At other times, when I come home from a play date , she will give me one of those very long , opened mouth kisses just to taste my cock breath. I love when she calls me a Cock Sucking Faggot...

Absolutely love it, it's hot when it's my wife calling it me but better when it's a guy fucking my ass and using me for his pleasure.

Like a lot of things & words, it depends on the context and tone.

If I'm sucking and the guy, or his girlfriend/wife, calls me a good cocksucking fag then it really turns me on.

Totally love it. I get off on the humiliation of it, so much so that I'd say it's my favorite word when being given verbal abuse.

I find myself scouring the internet for femdom/gay/bi videos where this word is used to humiliate submissive men, such as: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=NIQdL-G172- or http://www.fetishtheatre.com/videos/sasha-grey-and-aiden-star-strap-attack-6-3117.html

Hmmm...maybe we should start a thread (if there isn't one already) where we can link to the best verbal abuse stories/sites that use this wonderfully demeaning word.

Very Cute ...

It can add to the sex in some cases for the top so I do not mind if it is only dirty talk ...have had tops that are into making a bottom beg and act slutty and I have found it quite erotic if it is done right..I do not mind aliitle rough pounding but not to the point where it is sadistic.

Allthough I have been called a faggot at a nightclub before ...and allthough the drunk chick may have thought it an insult as it was meant as such ...my bitch side took it as a compliment.Water off a ducks back I guess.

... "Oregon Ducks" ;):heart:

I don't like faggot in the least. Call me a slut or cockwhore, but not a faggot. Weird I know. Faggot is too derogatory. :)

Loved hearing my boyfriend verbally abuse ad humiliate me while fucking me roughly last night. Faggot, cockslut, whore, cunt. I was already horny but seeing him dominant and randy and ready to use and abuse me was too much, I almost came while sucking his cock. I have a few friends who can't stand being called faggot or fag, they hate it whether it's in the bedroom or anywhere else. I love it though.

Offensive

'Faggot' is an incredibly intense humiliation trigger word for me. But as a straight man, I wonder, do gay men find this highly offensive?

Totally love it. I get off on the humiliation of it, so much so that I'd say it's my favorite word when being given verbal abuse.

I find myself scouring the internet for femdom/gay/bi videos where this word is used to humiliate submissive men, such as: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=NIQdL-G172- or http://www.fetishtheatre.com/videos/sasha-grey-and-aiden-star-strap-attack-6-3117.html

Hmmm...maybe we should start a thread (if there isn't one already) where we can link to the best verbal abuse stories/sites that use this wonderfully demeaning word.

Wow. That second vid is severely sexy!

I love it. I hooked up with this one guy for a while who would always introduce me to our other friends as his sexy little fag. It always got me hard!

my girlfriend calls me a faggot. and pretends to jack off a dick in my face and make it cum. it always gets me excited and horny.

the best is watching videos of us having sex and her pegging me and calling me gay and a faggot who likes sucking dick and getting fucked, it's incredibly hot

Last edited:
first time

It was my friend's father and he called me cum whore and faggot. I had a hard on all the time I was sucking him

definitely intriquing but mixed feelings depending on

depending on the context of it. I am very intriqued to maybe one day live out some fantasies of being a cuckold for wife if she will play up the role like I wish. Also have many other fantasies where I might like to be called such names, mainly involve me, wife and another guy.. both with him being dominately bi or gay and also with me in that role. of course I'd love myself to be with a very nice bi couple where wife loved to see us play,, fantasies are endless and I have been ready to experiment for a long time now.. had great time long ago but I am certain we all were a lil too shy..

I love to be verbally humiliated while I am on my knees sucking a fat throbbing cock, so being called a cock sucking faggot just encourages me to prove them right. It is even better when the words are coming from my girlfriends mouth while she is shoving my head down and making me gag on the cock I'm sucking.

Mr. Slut

Back