Favorite position for sucking cock

I don't do well on my knees, so I prefer reclining on a bed and either laying between his legs or at his side and leaning over. I'm a little curious about being mounted and mouth-fucked, but haven't gone that far yet.
 
My favorite position is on my knees. I like the subservient nature of this submissive posture. I also like lying on my back with my head over the edge of the bed so he can fuck my throat.
 
I like being on my knees but it does depend on the cock. If it is really long and points upward it can be difficult to deep throat at that angle.

Big loose balls make upside sucking difficult too I find. I'd much rather they slapped my chin than my nose.
 
Last edited:
My Top 5:

1. on my knees while he's sitting
2. sitting/squatting between his legs as he is laying on his back
3. he is laying on the bed on his tummy with his legs splayed wide apart, i am between his legs on my knees sucking his cock from the rear (awesome position for also stimulating him anally)
4. 69 position (me on top)
5. laying flat on my back head hanging off the bed, he approaches while sort of squatting/standing (great for prolonged deep throat fucking)
 
In panties...

In panties and on my knees with a pair of hands holding my head and just when my reward is near he pulls his cock out and shoots it across my face and then buries it in my throat to finish off the job
 
best positions

I don't have one favorite position, but here are a few I like.

For 69'ing each other, side by side, resting our heads on each other's thighs. This gives great access with minimal neck strain. Especially good if you're going at it for a long time.

I also like kneeling in front of him, while he is sitting on the edge of the bed, or in a chair.

Then there's always laying in bed on my stomach, face in his crotch, up on my elbows, and his knees up. This way I can use my hands to stroke him, squeeze him, or play with his butt while I suck.
 
Deep throat for me!

I'd have to say it's the classic down on my knees in front of him. But I also really enjoy being astirde a man, my cock plunging down, directly into his mouth from above, while I go down from above as well. The curvature of the cock from that position facilitates getting the shaft as deeply down my throat as possible... and I do want to get it all the way in, so that my lips touch the base of the penis and the public hairs. I can deep throat pretty easily that way.
 
Another thing I like about sucking cock while I'm on my knees with the guy standing in front of me in addition to the slutty and submissive nature of the position is that it lends itself perfectly to encouraging the guy to grab my head and aggressively fuck my mouth and throat the way I love to have it done to me. That's the way I used to blow my friend on the roof of his apartment house in Brooklyn as a teenager.
 
I'd have to say my favorite is when my partner is lying on his back with his legs slightly open, and me in the fetal position with my head on his lap. It's a great position to be comfortable while kissing his chest, licking his balls, stroking, licking and sucking his cock, and if I'm feeling kinky, licking his asshole.
 
On my knees sucking his ample thick prick.
So glad that he's paying for the booze,drugs and
motel room.
Looking forward to when I'm so out of it, I won't quite feel the
bruises on my body and the welts on my ass, but I'll so
fucking badly need his punishment baby.....
 
Good One

I love this question. Depending on the carpeting and the height of the subject's cock, I enjoy kneeling while sucking on a cock. I also enjoy doing it while sitting next to him on a sofa or a roomy car. One of my favorite memories of sucking cock happened while I was sitting on a sofa, with my head tilted back and to the side, and resting on the back of the sofa. My husband stood along side and pushed his cock in and out of my mouth as I eagerly sucked away,
 
i love being outside in the sunlight with eveyone hot and sweaty, squating on a big hard cock while alternately:devil::devil: being force fed one or more cocks
 
On my back....

....on a couch or bed. Hands on his ass guiding his cock in and out. Hoping his frenzy will build and he will begin to fuck my mouth deep and hard. Beauty.
 
on my knees sitting. i like to play with balls and wait for him to blast it all over my face like a porno movie.
 
yes both hands on his ass pulling that dick into my mouth.

hearing him moan before he shoots.

sucking him some more after he cums all over my face, hes spent.
 
Definitely on my knees while he's sitting in a chair or on the edge of the bed. Easy access to his balls and ass while I slowly stroke him as he edges.
 
My wife has knee problems so she prefers me on my back with my hands on my sides or under the pillow (no touchy). She gets up on an elbow and strokes with the other hand. It gives good access and despite it being kinda odd for us, me being in the "bottom" spot works well in this situation. Its the one time she likes to be in control.

-Burns
 
On knees between spread thighs is good. Laying across the couch on my belly, face down on it. The same on a bed. Kneeling, straddled over it and face diving. I've had a good workout sitting on a chair and having it fed to me from the standing position. It's all good.
 
Back
Top