Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lili St-Cyr

Lilith

collier-lilith.jpg

Last edited:
The Rat Pack

LOL, that line in Clueless when the Dad says, "You think the death of Sammy Davis left an opening in the Rat Pack?" to the sharply dressed guy who is taking out his daughter.

And when she appears in a teeny tiny Calvin Klein dress and he says, "Put something over it!" and she says, "Duh, I was just going to!" and then puts a skimpy see-through shirt on! :D

Oh ... wait. That's going to be me in a few years talking to Piglet, isn't it. :rolleyes:

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPG26m6ivJsqg6FRqftuS0t26xGmxgZks7y_jSD-ASbQMN6yKohA

LOL, that line in Clueless when the Dad says, "You think the death of Sammy Davis left an opening in the Rat Pack?" to the sharply dressed guy who is taking out his daughter.

And when she appears in a teeny tiny Calvin Klein dress and he says, "Put something over it!" and she says, "Duh, I was just going to!" and then puts a skimpy see-through shirt on! :D

Oh ... wait. That's going to be me in a few years talking to Piglet, isn't it.

Cluedo

Scarlett O'Hara

The hilarious burlesque I went to recently, when one of the 'ladies' did a Scarlett O'Hara number, in velvet curtains! She lip synched to the dialogue from the film before stripping off the curtains in a highly artistic and witty fashion - it was huge fun! (Review on my blog.)

'Lo Sugar :rose:

The hilarious burlesque I went to recently, when one of the 'ladies' did a Scarlett O'Hara number, in velvet curtains! She lip synched to the dialogue from the film before stripping off the curtains in a highly artistic and witty fashion - it was huge fun! (Review on my blog.)

'Lo Sugar :rose:

Vanessa the Undresser - one of the sideshow acts that appeared at my local annual show. I was in my early teens and I paid my 20 cents admission. I'll never forget it, and her, as she stripped behind a plastic see through shower curtain.

Vanessa the Undresser - one of the sideshow acts that appeared at my local annual show. I was in my early teens and I paid my 20 cents admission. I'll never forget it, and her, as she stripped behind a plastic see through shower curtain.

Mmmm, showers ....

Er, the big bath after rugby training with all us gurrls soaking our muscles in it and gossiping about the Six Nations. ;)
:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back