Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it's light you can't remember what it's like to be in the dark. When it's dark you can't remember the light.
 
Leftover turkey is not a good lunch choice on a work day. At this advanced age, how did I not know that? God, I've practically been in a coma all afternoon.
 
I would have been disappointed if I had seen it in a theatre. On DVD and sipping Tullamore Dew it was a pleasant way to spend and afternoon. :)
 
I need to start badgering people about Pine Ridge again, but I really hate to, since things are so tough for most people now. :(
 
I have a bunch of new games, I just started to learn how to hack a Pokemon ROM, and yet I decide to watch the same video of the two cute girls making crab cakes on the Wii Nintendo Channel. WTF!?! :confused:
 
Blurt #1: I should never have told my husband what I told him... :D

Blurt #2: Mmmmmm...whipped cream with apple pie underneath...

Blurt #3: So his wife thinks I'm the other woman, and I'm not and I don't know if there is another woman in his life, but this whole situation's done a wonderful job of making me feel like the other woman...

Blurt #4: I ended today with a headache and I haven't the least idea which of three people I should name it after. :p

Blurt #5: WTF dude? I don't hear from you for almost a year and now you email me out of the blue? Get out of my inbox and stay out of my inbox! :mad:

Blurt #6: Thanksgiving was interesting. Good, and interesting. :cool:
 
Finally all the butchering is done. 18 deerburgers headed to the freezer. 3 parts venison/1 part pork sausage. These should be good!
 
I depend on my personality for that. It's worked great so far. ;)

:D

I had my sack flayed by a 45 year old man that sits two rows back from me in church. There's a certain amount of reassurance that one of the best surgeons/general practicianers (forgive the spelling, it's early and I have other things on my mind at the moment) in town did my vasectomy for me, but it's just weird shaking hands saying "peace be with you" to the man that examines the wife's girly-bits and has intimate knowledge of my shaved testicles.

The procedure wasn't so bad, really....I'd recommend it to anyone, but the fact that my left nut last night swelled up to the size of a fucking tennis-ball isn't endearing myself to the experience very well.
 
:D

I had my sack flayed by a 45 year old man that sits two rows back from me in church. There's a certain amount of reassurance that one of the best surgeons/general practicianers (forgive the spelling, it's early and I have other things on my mind at the moment) in town did my vasectomy for me, but it's just weird shaking hands saying "peace be with you" to the man that examines the wife's girly-bits and has intimate knowledge of my shaved testicles.

The procedure wasn't so bad, really....I'd recommend it to anyone, but the fact that my left nut last night swelled up to the size of a fucking tennis-ball isn't endearing myself to the experience very well.

My husband was in pain for about a day - after that things returned to normal fairly quickly he said, except for the "free balling" feeling that really was, free balling.

We had fun before the procedure, ensuring that the lines were "clear" and also after, making certain there were enough sessions before he took that sample in to be checked as "swimmer free".

Damn. What a marvelous feeling it is to have unbridled sex, anytime, anywhere, without worry.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top