Younger boys for older men

TimeCrisis

Really Really Experienced
Haven't seen the old younger for older thread in awhile.

30/m here...any older daddies want to trade messages and pictures and talk dirty to each other?

Tristan Trotsky Stripped Bare...

Always like younger guys and some day might get the chance..

Sometimes I get emails from people who've read my 'Literotica' stories, curious to know the details of my life. I'm twenty-seven years old. Five foot ten inches tall. Dark complexion - what I call Mediterranean swarthy due to my mixed parentage. Slim to the point of skinny. My body is largely hairless, but for the scut of pubes. My second long-term Boyfriend liked me to be shaved, so I went without pubic hair for him. But now I'm with another guy, it's grown back. I'm circumcised with a six-and-a-half to seven-inches cock depending on how aroused I get. People who meet me consider me shy and uncommunicative, I'm prone to dark moods and can get dangerously out-of-control when there's no-one there to guide me. I'm highly-sexed, but not good at making the first move or taking the initiative. Sometimes I'm scared of my own darknesses. I was twenty-five, confused and messed-up when I met my first serious mature Boyfriend. I'd had a highly eroticised piece of fiction featured on a website, he contacted me through the site, said he was interested in my work and wanted to help me. He was fifty-six, as soon as we met I felt that hypnotic buzz of nervous attraction. Back in his hotel room I was bashful and uncertain the first time I got naked for him, would he like me? would I disappoint him? he was experienced, how could I measure up to his previous boys? would the fact that - as he could clearly see, I was already erect, make me seem to eager, too cheap? It was so important to me, but he put me at ease, and I was drawn irresistibly. I felt safe for the first time in a long time, as he guided me through the sex. I was relieved and grateful afterwards when he complimented me on the way I'd sucked him off. He agreed to be my 'patron', to set me up in an apartment, help with the finance, on condition he had a key and could come around for sex whenever the mood took him. I could write. I was overjoyed, couldn't believe my good fortune. He subtley coaxed and eased me into relying on him, to be obedient to his will. He introduced me to my true nature, as though he knew the inner secrets of my soul better than I knew myself. So now - although we've gone our separate ways, I depend on having an older, more mature and assertive guy in my life to establish a degree of stability, to make decisions for me, and to discipline my obsessive sexuality. There have been a couple since my first Boyfriend, but he set the pattern I follow. Once in a relationship I give my absolute loyalty and total submission in every way. It's the least I can do, and the only way I can express my gratitude for his generosity. If he'll allow me to suck his cock I'll do it at every opportunity, in any way he wants. This is what keeps me sane. This is me, standing here stripped naked physically and psychologically for you. The bone-hard truth of my life. So real, so up-close-&-personal you could almost reach out and tweak and fondle my hard-on, squeeze my balls until I wince, turn me around and feel the bottom my Boyfriend calls 'round and girlish', all laid out here on display for the world...

Last edited:
People who meet me consider me shy and uncommunicative, I'm prone to dark moods and can get dangerously out-of-control when there's no-one there to guide me.

Sometimes I'm scared of my own darknesses.
You and I are surprisingly alike :rose:
I was twenty-five, confused and messed-up when I met my first serious mature Boyfriend. I'd had a highly eroticised piece of fiction featured on a website, he contacted me through the site, said he was interested in my work and wanted to help me. He was fifty-six, as soon as we met I felt that hypnotic buzz of nervous attraction. Back in his hotel room I was bashful and uncertain the first time I got naked for him, would he like me? would I disappoint him? he was experienced, how could I measure up to his previous boys? would the fact that - as he could clearly see, I was already erect, make me seem to eager, too cheap? It was so important to me, but he put me at ease, and I was drawn irresistibly. I felt safe for the first time in a long time, as he guided me through the sex. I was relieved and grateful afterwards when he complimented me on the way I'd sucked him off. He agreed to be my 'patron', to set me up in an apartment, help with the finance, on condition he had a key and could come around for sex whenever the mood took him. I could write. I was overjoyed, couldn't believe my good fortune. He subtley coaxed and eased me into relying on him, to be obedient to his will. He introduced me to my true nature, as though he knew the inner secrets of my soul better than I knew myself. So now - although we've gone our separate ways, I depend on having an older, more mature and assertive guy in my life to establish a degree of stability, to make decisions for me, and to discipline my obsessive sexuality. There have been a couple since my first Boyfriend, but he set the pattern I follow. Once in a relationship I give my absolute loyalty and total submission in every way. It's the least I can do, and the only way I can express my gratitude for his generosity. If he'll allow me to suck his cock I'll do it at every opportunity, in any way he wants. This is what keeps me sane. This is me, standing here stripped naked physically and psychologically for you. The bone-hard truth of my life. So real, so up-close-&-personal you could almost reach out and tweak and fondle my hard-on, squeeze my balls until I wince, turn me around and feel the bottom my Boyfriend calls 'round and girlish', all laid out here on display for the world...

Mine was somewhat similar, although at the end of it it left me with some bitterness I would probably never get over :(

You and I are surprisingly alike :rose:

Mine was somewhat similar, although at the end of it it left me with some bitterness I would probably never get over :(

Hello Seamen, yes - if we are as alike as you suggest, and I believe we have lived through similar experiences, then I sincerely hope you can rise above your bitterness and look forward to new more fulfilling and truer relationships. Sex is one thing, it can be so wonderful it turns your head and leads you into false expectations. I know that to be true. But we are also sensitive and vulnerable human beings with other needs for affection and respect. I wish you love and happiness in your life. Personal message me at tristantrotsky@talktalk.net if you feel you need to talk things over. Love 2U

Back