America's Monster, tRump

Perhaps even Drumpf isn't too stupid to see if he loses the white supremacists, he's got no one left except fall-on-your-sword Republicans.
 
My own personal opinion of John McCain is mixed. He was willing to take the chance, that Sarah Palin might have been inflicted on the whole country. Sarah Palin was meant to horrify middle- of- the- road voters. Republicans wanted Democrats to clean up the mess they made, and Republicans do not like to work at running a government. Their real job is to keep donors happy, network with money men, campaign, legislate inequality into the system, and make Democrats miserable.

How did McCain feel, when he lived to see his party support tRump all the way to the White House ? Surprised that Americans had become stupid enough to vote for tRump ? Did McCain know about Russia ?

When shit got real, John McCain looked toward reality. The truth was that Republicans could not afford to dump the Affordable Care Act off of a cliff. They had nothing to replace it with. It would spoil the game that Republicans play."Look at how hard we fight ObamaCare, abortion, and LGBT!" John McCain's last good deed for the Republican party, is that he gave the Republican party someone to blame.

The two Republican women would be excused, that could not be expected to be unkind to babies, children, old people, disabled, or ill people.

Do not hear much about the repeal, now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-summed-up-john-mccains-career/?noredirect=on

On Wednesday, Trump issued one of the more bizarre comments of his presidency, griping with a senator that has been dead for almost seven months. “I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve,” Trump said, in front of a crowd at an Army tank manufacturing plant in Ohio. “I don’t care about this. I didn’t get [a] thank you. That’s okay. We sent him on the way, but I wasn’t a fan of John McCain.”

pettiness

A Brief History of Trump’s Feud With John McCain



Timothy Burke Verified Account
@bubbaprog

Trump complains that John McCain did not come back from the dead to thank him for the nice funeral he held for him

12:35 PM - 20 Mar 2019

On Sunday, Trump went after McCain again, accusing him of sending “the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election.”

(Contrary to Trump’s assertion, McCain did not receive the dossier until after the election, in December of 2017, according to the New York Times.)

http://time.com/5554409/trump-escalates-attack-john-mccain/
 
People that give campaign mony to tRump (bribes ?) ask why tRump tells lies that have no visible purpose.

“First of all, John McCain didn’t get the funeral that he wanted, he got the funeral that he deserved,” Navarro said, shaking with anger. “He got the funeral that he earned through more than 60 years of service, and sacrifice and pain for this country, something that Donald Trump knows nothing about, because for more than 70 years it’s been all about Trump for him.”

“Number two, he didn’t approve anything other than the plane, which they could have gotten themselves,” she went on. “It was Congress who allowed John McCain to lay in state. It was the National Cathedral that allowed John McCain’s mass to be held there.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/th...akedown-of-pathological-trump-liar-liar-liar/

In one of his most notable false claims, he tweeted that court documents had shown that late Republican senator John McCain had sent the FBI, “BEFORE the election,” an ex-spy’s research dossier alleging nefarious contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia. In fact, the legal deposition had McCain learning of the dossier 11 days after the election.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...about-john-mccain-in-42-false-claim-week.html

Jim Acosta Verified Account
@Acosta

National Cathedral on Trump comments on McCain: “Only a state funeral for a former president involves consultation with government officials. No funeral at the Cathedral requires the approval of the president or any other government official.” 2/2

10:32 AM - 21 Mar 2019


Daniel Dale Verified Account
@ddale8

In a particularly brazen bit of lying today, Trump said McCain didn't deliver for veterans, unlike him, Trump, the man who got Veterans Choice passed. Choice was passed in 2014...and McCain was the key Republican legislator behind the bill.

4:27 PM - 20 Mar 2019
 
Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/326269_Trump_Has_Now_Shifted_$1.3_Mil
 
Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/326269_Trump_Has_Now_Shifted_$1.3_Mil
He'll need all of that to fund his funeral, from renting a megachurch to paying the attendees.
 
yes, he is a liar and a crook

from the desk of Aaron Rupar

One particular untruth from President Donald Trump’s speech on Wednesday at a tank factory in Lima, Ohio, illustrates just how audaciously he lies.

As part of his bizarre, one-sided feud with the late Sen. John McCain, Trump boasted about an expansion of Veterans Choice legislation he signed into law last May that allows veterans to see doctors and go to facilities outside the VA system, and contrasted that with McCain’s purported failure to pass the law.

“McCain didn’t get the job done for our great vets and the VA, and they knew it,” Trump said, before continuing:

That’s why, when I had my dispute with him, I had such incredible support from the vets and from the military. The vets were on my side because I got the job done. I got Choice and I got accountability. Accountability — meaning, if somebody mistreats our vets — for 45 years they were trying — they mistreat our vets, and we say, “Hey, you’re fired. Get out.” You can’t mistreat our vets. They never got it done. (applause)


Despite what Trump would have you believe, McCain was far more instrumental than Trump in getting Veterans Choice legislation passed. Back in 2014, before Trump was even a presidential candidate, McCain and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) co-sponsored the bill, which was signed into law by then-President Obama. It allows veterans to see doctors outside the Veterans Affairs system if they have to wait a long time for an appointment or travel a long way to a VA facility.

Not only that, but the expansion of the program that Trump signed into law last year is named after McCain. ...

vox.com

OTOH, there have been critics

So though Trump doesn’t bear sole responsibility for the GI bill crisis, the issue illustrates the wide chasm between Trump’s professed affection for veterans, and the way veterans experience his preferred policies. Trump’s federal hiring freeze, which he temporarily instated not long after taking office, affected many veterans who relied on the federal government as a pathway to work. The president has also repeatedly expressed interest in privatizing more of the VA’s functions, something most major veterans’ service organizations oppose. Wilkie, who Trump appointed to replace the ousted David Shulkin, has pledged not to privatize the VA, but during Trump’s time in office, privatization proponents with ties to right-wing groups like Concerned Veterans of America have filled the ranks of the VA’s bureaucracy.


Other Trumpian scandals threaten the department’s reputation, as well as its ability to fulfill its responsibilities to veterans. ProPublica reported in August that three Trump cronies — Palm Beach, Florida physician Bruce Moskowitz, Marvel Entertainment CEO Ike Perlmutter, and attorney Marc Sherman — wielded unprecedented influence over VA policy, though all three lack experience serving in either political office or in the U.S. military. The three are perceived by critics to favor the privatization of certain VA benefits, occasionally in ways that benefit their own business interests. A separate ProPublica report released in November found that while Wilkie has promised not to privatize the VA, “The share of VA care delivered in the private sector has grown to 36 percent from 22 percent in 2014, and the administration is weighing policy changes that would move up to 55 percent of veterans to private providers, according to the people briefed on the deliberations.”

Trump says he loves the troops; try finding a politician in national office who’d say otherwise. And yes, the president has failed to demonstrably improve conditions for veterans enrolled in the VA. But hypocrisy didn’t produce that outcome; instead, it was an inevitability, created by Trump’s commitment to small government.

Trump may not bear sole responsibility for the GI bill crisis, but his VA is in especially poor shape to remedy the problem. As a result, he’s inadvertently revealed the full consequences of a war on welfare. America may elevate veterans — may even bestow on them benefits she denies to civilians who have never taken up arms — but her benevolence is bounded by her more capitalist commitments. In the end, veterans are just citizens, subject to the same incompetencies and cruelties we all endure.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018...tting-their-benefits-because-of-an-error.html
 
One of the tRump tactics was The Waffle

Rep. Chris Stewart is the master of doublespeak

...town hall meeting, Rep. Chris Stewart articulated what he described as his clear and consistent position on the president’s emergency declaration. The president, he said, had overreached by making an end-run around the legislative branch and issuing an emergency order to build his border wall. Stewart worried that this tactic could be used by both parties and could, in the future, disadvantage his own party.

When a constituent asked whether he would support the joint resolution rescinding the president’s order, Stewart said that he would, with one important qualification. He would vote “yes” only if the resolution was “clean” and did not contain extraneous language that would take him outside his comfort zone.

Five days later, Joint House Resolution 46 came up for a vote. The text in its entirety reads: “Pursuant to section 202 of the National Emergencies Act, the national emergency declared by the finding of the President on February 15, 2019, in Proclamation 9844 is hereby terminated.”
https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2019/03/06/commentary-chris-stewart/

Could the language have been any cleaner? The Deseret News reported that the congressman “disagrees with the principle of what Trump is doing but can’t support the resolution because he disagrees with the wording.” Instead, he “wants long-term solutions.”

Stewart urges us to ignore the immediate constitutional crisis created by the president’s end-run around Congress. Instead, he asks for bipartisan legislation to rein in future executive power abuses. Long-term solutions are great, but not at the expense of a crisis staring us in the face.

...knots of doublespeak. He wants to maintain the high ground of acknowledging that the president has overreached his authority while at the same time voting in lockstep with the president and his party. But he can’t have it both ways. His desperately convoluted attempt to do so does a disservice to himself, his constituents and...

Rep. Ben McAdams is the only Utah representative to vote for overturning Trump's emergency declaration

Mike Lee agreed in his Feb. 15 news release.

“My initial assessment is that what President Trump announced is legal,” Lee said. “Whether or not it should be legal is a different matter. Congress has been ceding far too much power to the executive branch for decades. We should use this moment as an opportunity to start taking that power back.”

A bipartisan bill has also been introduced in the Senate that would require the Mueller report to be made public, though Majority Leader Mitch McConnell isn't likely to allow to come up for a vote.


https://www.deseretnews.com/utah

Utah members of Congress call for release of Mueller report

Rep. Chris Stewart
Rep. Chris Stewart Verified Account
@RepChrisStewart

The long-awaited Mueller Report has been completed. Early reporting appears to confirm what we've been saying for over a year: no collusion or conspiracy between Russia & the Trump campaign. The full report should be released to Congress & the American people as soon as possible.

3:11 PM - 22 Mar 2019

Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, did not immediately comment Friday.
 
Something felt familiar, about the Republicans refusing to accept the decisions of Congress.

Iran-Contra

pic

Returned hostages from Iran at press conference on Jan. 28, 1981


December 25, 2015

The American citizens held captive for more than a year during the infamous Iran hostage crisis of 1979 are set to receive compensation decades later, after U.S. lawmakers passed legislation this week enabling their payments to be completed.

The crisis, which exacerbated already existing tensions between the U.S. and Iran, began when Iranian student militants besieged the U.S. embassy in Tehran on Nov. 4, 1979, and took its staff hostage. The terms under which their release was secured in 1981, however, prevented them from seeking compensation from the Iranian The compensation has been enabled now, 36 years later, through fines collected from companies that have defied U.S. sanctions against Iran and other nations like North Korea, including $8.9 billion paid by French bank BNP Paribas this year. Thomas Lankford, an attorney who represents most of the hostages and their families, told AFP that a similar provision in last year’s spending bill fell through.

http://time.com/4161361/iran-hostage-crisis-compensation-36-years/

That November, Reagan defeated Carter, and Iran continued to hold 52 Americans hostage, releasing them mere minutes after Ronald Reagan completed his inaugural address in January 1981. Political figures and hostages themselves demanded a probe into the timing of the incident, but Congress didn’t bite until later, when two congressional investigations found no evidence of a conspiracy between Reagan and Iran. Still, a few high-profile figures, including former Iranian President Abulhassan Banisadr, stand by the allegations of a secret Reagan-Iran deal to this day.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/october-surprises-214320

Where did 18 million dollars go, when it went missing ?

May 7, 2018

Who's Oliver North?

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...xplainer-for-those-born-after-he-was-indicted

10/10/2014

More than 18 years have passed since Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Gary Webb stunned the world with his “Dark Alliance” newspaper series investigating the connections between the CIA, a crack cocaine explosion in the predominantly African-American neighborhoods of South Los Angeles, and the Nicaraguan Contra fighters — scandalous implications that outraged LA’s black community, severely damaged the intelligence agency’s reputation and launched a number of federal investigations.

The height of the drug war in the 1980s also saw the beginning of the militarization of local law enforcement, the tentacles of which are seen to this day, most recently in Ferguson, Missouri.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/gary-webb-dark-alliance_n_5961748.html
 
oops typo

The Extremist Right gremilns (gremlins) are in a hysterical frenzy of celebrating. What would be a better time, to feed the gremlins more encouragement ?

President Donald Trump is coming to Michigan for a March 28 rally

The rally will be at Van Andel Arena

Mar 26, 2019 The 'Baby Trump' balloon is coming to Grand Rapids


Mueller's decision to punt might seem odd. But Department of Justice policy prevents a president from being indicted anyway. So if Mueller believed Trump committed a crime, he would likely have done exactly what he did: lay out the facts as a road map for Congress to consider impeachment. Barr inserted his own opinion and gave Trump the headlines he wanted.

Maybe that's what happened. Maybe not. But it underscores the need to see the whole report.

And it underscores the need to view the investigation in context — and to remember that the "witch-hunt" netted a whole lot of witches: Mueller indicted about three dozen people. So far, those indictments have led to seven convictions or guilty pleas and four prison sentences (two people have yet to be sentenced), including Trump's campaign manager, longtime personal attorney, and national security adviser. In addition, the president was all but named as an unindicted co-conspirator in an ongoing case.

There are more investigations to come — into the Trump Organization, into Trump's inaugural committee, into all sorts of things. In his best-case scenario, Trump is a knave surrounded by charlatans, a man surrounded by smoke shouting that there's never been fire. That doesn't sound like vindication to me.

https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/...m_campaign=rightrail&utm_content=HomeThisWeek
 
Last edited:
Aaron Rupar Verified Account
@atrupar

Trump is about to deliver a campaign speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Follow along for a video thread.

4:22 PM - 28 Mar 2019

Aaron Rupar Verified Account
@atrupar Replying to @atrupar

It is March 2019 and Trump is still reliving every moment of the November 8, 2016 election in detail

4:50 PM - 28 Mar 2019

Aaron Rupar Verified Account
@atrupar Replying to @atrupar

It took Trump 90 seconds to lie about the “Mueller report” during Michigan speech

(link to vox.com)

6:43 PM - 28 Mar 2019


Cody Fenwick
@ codytfenwick
New York, NY

Writer, editor @alternet. Stunning cosmopolitan bias. This is not a parody account.


Here are 7 of the wildest moments and lies from Trump’s profane and uninhibited campaign rally


NBC News

Cody Fenwick
March 29, 2019

1. Was it a first for a president to use the word “bullshit” on live TV, without showing an ounce of regret? It’s hard to say, but it’s become clear that the president’s speeches are not suitable viewing for young children, which might’ve once seemed like a surprising development for a party that used to sell itself as the bulwark for “family values.”


Aaron Rupar Verified Account
@atrupar Replying to @atrupar

TRUMP: "The Democrats now have decide whether they will continue defrauding the public with ridiculous bullshit." #BeBest

4:55 PM - 28 Mar 2019

https://www.alternet.org/2019/03/he...rumps-profane-and-uninhibited-campaign-rally/
 
Seth Abramson Verified Account
@SethAbramson

QUESTION: Has anyone gone back to ask Matt Schlapp (@mschlapp), whose wife Mercedes works for Trump, how he knew William Barr would *quickly* ensure Trump was safe from Mueller almost immediately after Barr was appointed? Who told Schlapp that, and why, and when—and on what info?

4:33 PM - 28 Mar 2019


Seth Abramson Verified Account
@SethAbramson Replying to @mschlapp

I ask this question because it really seems as though Barr came into the AG job having already made up his mind about what he'd do on Obstruction if Mueller did *not* find proof beyond a reasonable doubt on the very narrow issue of Conspiracy (as opposed to all collusive crimes).

4:35 PM - 28 Mar 2019
 
Regardless of any findings, Barr came on board to extend the obstructionism.
 
PolitiFact Verified Account
@PolitiFact

THREAD: We're fact-checking President @realDonaldTrump's speech tonight in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Trump is expected to cover AG Barr's summary of the Mueller report, increased apprehensions on the border and auto manufacturing #TrumpGrandRapids #GrandRapidsRally

4:26 PM - 28 Mar 2019


PolitiFact Verified Account
@PolitiFact

President @realDonaldTrump said of Michael Flynn: "The FBI said he wasn't lying." The agents who interviewed Michael Flynn about his contacts with the Russian ambassador said he did not appear to be lying. But Flynn lied to them, he pled guilty to it.

2:28 PM - 28 Mar 2019

Federal Judge Delays Michael Flynn Sentencing After Plea Of Lying To Feds


A federal judge delayed sentencing former national security adviser Michael Flynn on Tuesday after he pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about his talks with Russia's ambassador.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan said he has significant outstanding questions about the case, including how the government's Russia investigation was impeded and the material impact of Flynn's lies on the special counsel's inquiry.


https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/6775...ael-flynn-sentencing-in-case-of-lying-to-feds
 
FOX TV, your source for tRump White House propaganda


Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen Verified Account
@SecNielsen

Our system is at a breaking point. Illegal migration has reached record levels while @DHSgov facilities & resources are maxed to capacity. I’ll be joining @TuckerCarlson at 8 o'clock this evening to discuss ways to address our system-wide border emergency.

3:02 PM - 2 Apr 2019

Yes, she lied.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...n-children-recycling-rings-border-immigration





Salvador Hernandez Verified Account
@SalHernandez

DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen again claims te agency has broken up "child recycling rings" where children are "kidnapped" and sent w/ "fake families" to cross the border several times.

@aflores wrote about this. DHS & Nielsen have offered NO examples of this

5:26 PM - 2 Apr 2019



Hamed Aleaziz Verified Account
@Haleaziz

DHS Sec. Nielsen will be traveling to the southern border this week --- she's going to El Paso, Yuma, and then Calexico on Friday with President Trump.

10:08 AM - 3 Apr 2019

4/03/19

Kirstjen Nielsen: Eliminating Birthright Citizenship ‘On The Table’


Watch a Trump cabinet official normalize extremism.


In assuring Tucker Carlson’s white nationalist fans that she and Donald Trump are in solidarity with their hatred of immigrants, Department of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen casually, but with enthusiasm, tossed out the possibility that Donald Trump might issue an executive order overriding the centuries-old interpretation of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution granting citizenship to anyone born here.

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/04/kristjen-nielsen-eliminating-birthright

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen put down her pen, stood up and hugged the officials from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, thanking them for their work on what she hailed as a “historic” pact to target unauthorized migration.

Within hours, President Trump had accused the Northern Triangle countries of doing “nothing” and threatened not only to cancel aid to all three, but to close the U.S.-Mexico border entirely.

“We’re not paying them anymore because they haven’t done a thing for us,” Trump declared.

For Nielsen, that incident last week was only the latest example of being publicly undercut by the president.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la...-homeland-security-border-20190403-story.html
 
Looking back on when lovely, young Sydney brought her Golden Retriever puppy ", Biden" to meet his namesake. March 22, 2017 Everyone had a good time, and there were smiles and shared happiness, all around.

Joe Biden and his dog

Nov 19, 2018

It’s a great day for Major! The German Shepard mix was adopted out of the Delaware Human Association by…Vice President Joe Biden & Dr. Jill Biden. The Bidens have been fostered Major and made it official this weekend.

https://petinsider.com/joe-biden-adopts-an-adorable-shepard-mix/


As former Vice President Joe Biden’s camp scrambles to contain any political damage over his past behavior with women, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has some words of advice: Keep your distance.

‘‘Join the straight-arm club,’’ Pelosi told a breakfast hour Washington event on Tuesday.

(In other words, keep your handshakes at arms’ length and don’t be touchy-feely.)


‘‘Just pretend you have a cold and I have a cold,’’ Pelosi said.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...-with-women/oSk4BqQZ6z0EPvUbTLSJuO/story.html


UltraViolet Verified Account
@UltraViolet

Joe Biden cannot paint himself as a champion of women and then refuse to listen and learn from a woman who says his actions demeaned her. "Good intentions" don't matter if the actions are inappropriate. Do better, Joe. And thank you @LucyFlores for coming forward.


10:00 AM - 1 Apr 2019

It is 2019, almost 2020

Joe Biden has had a long life, and he has been through so much loss and pain. It seems as if he tries to tell each person that he meets that they are loved. It is his center. He chooses to go on living, and giving to people in- the- now. He is 76 years old, and he is in touch with his inner-Great grandfather. Unconditional love.

To up and coming younger people, that is just too much patriarch. They want to meet on a level playing field. Mutual respect works for them. Children hate it when they are not recognized as people, and adults hate it when they are treated like children.

Patriarchs are for the family sphere, and even then, with blended families, patriarch is not looked on with fondness. The family has become more democratic.



But, still. Spontaneous outpourings of wholesome affection, assurance, and happiness are much better than abuse, any day. Hopefully, there will be a space granted for love.
 
America's Monster, tRump dripped his slime
onto the facade of Game of Thrones, because
the show was getting fresh, new publicity.

HBO requests Trump stop using Game of Thrones memes 'for political purposes'

President Trump tweeted another Game of Thrones meme following the release of the Mueller report

Trump's Game of Thrones-themed response.

The tweet's image shows Trump standing in some type of fog, with the Game of Thrones typeface reading

NO COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION

For the haters and the radical left Democrats
--

GAME OVER


— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 18, 2019

https://www.cnet.com/news/hbo-reque...game-of-thrones-memes-for-political-purposes/

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the
Daily Show pushed back with their version.
Same background, same typeface, same tRump.
But the message was different.

OH MY GOD
THIS IS TERRIBLE

This Is The End Of My Presidency

IM FUCKED


The Daily Show Verified Account
@TheDailyShow


12:10 PM - 18 Apr 2019
 
Trump may want to use the U.S. Supreme Court to push back on attempts to impeach him for high crimes and misdemeanors, likely because of the possible obstruction charges laid out in the Mueller report, but that’s not how any of this works.

Congress has the sole power to remove the president from office. The House brings impeachment charges and, if successful in the lower chamber, the Senate acts as a jury. The courts are not a part of the process.

A number of commentators made that point Wednesday morning and bemoaned the president’s lack of understanding in the system that he’s in charge of.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/04/la...tive-supreme-court-if-faced-with-impeachment/

Lawrence Hurley Verified Account
@lawrencehurley

“The Constitution gives the House of Representatives
the sole power to impeach an official, and it makes the
Senate the sole court for impeachment trials.”

5:39 AM - 24 Apr 2019


Trump’s threat to “head to the U.S. Supreme Court” would seem to face an uphill battle. In his 1993 opinion, Chief Justice William Rehnquist wrote that a federal judge’s appeal of his impeachment was not reviewable by courts. He said the framers of the Constitution “did not intend for the courts to have the power to review impeachment proceedings.”

If the courts were allowed to review impeachments, Rehnquist wrote, it could plunge the country into “months, or perhaps years, of chaos.”

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, who subpoenaed former White House counsel Don McGahn, said this week in a statement that Mueller’s report, even in redacted form, “outlines substantial evidence that President Trump engaged in obstruction and other abuses.”

But House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has urged divided Democrats to focus on fact-finding, rather than the prospect of impeachment after the damning details of Mueller’s report.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-pol-trump-impeachment-20190424-story.html
 
April 24, 2019


It wasn’t an especially dishonest 14 days by the standards of U.S. President Donald Trump. He made 55 total false claims, well below his remarkable average of 83 per two-week period.

Last week, with 31 false claims, was his 50th-worst in office out of 118 weeks so far. The week before that, with 24 false claims, was the 75th-worst.

Trump is now up to 4,913 false claims for the first 822 days in office, an average of 6.0 per day.


https://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...onspiracy.html

FOX TV, Russians posing as Extremist Right Wing Americans online, and anti-social American lunatics, are happy to echo and repeat the numbers that Trump pulls out of thin air.

No matter how many times that imaginary numbers are repeated, it does not make them real.
 
tRump Calls Presidential Oversight by Constitutional Authority a Coup



"This was a coup. This was an attempted overthrow of the United States government,” Trump told Sean Hannity, adding later that he thinks what happened to him is worse than Watergate. “This was a coup. This wasn’t stealing information from an office in the Watergate apartments. This was an attempted coup. Like a Third World country. Inconceivable.”


http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/326316_Trump_Calls_Presidential_Overs

If tRump is using the word, coup, does this mean that tRump is confessing that he facilitated a coup ?
 
Within hours of Donald Trump’s inauguration, he did something that was peculiar and unprecedented.


He announced the establishment of his reelection committee for 2020.


April 28, 2019

ABC News is reporting that Trump’s campaign committee has spent an extraordinary amount of money on his own legal fees. ABC also reveals that Trump’s campaign has been paying the legal bills for others in his inner circle, such as his son, Donald Trump Jr., and son-in-law Jared Kushner. Even his former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, had some bills paid prior to his cooperation with the office of special counsel, Robert Mueller.


You have to wonder whether Trump’s supporters know that fully fourteen percent of the money they are donating to help him get reelected is going directly into the pockets of shady lawyers like Rudy Giuliani?

https://www.alternet.org/2019/04/tr...s-for-his-and-his-family-members-legal-bills/
 
Trump uses NY Times to falsely claim ‘effort to spy on Trump campaign’ was ‘bigger than Watergate’

May 3, 2019


President Donald Trump for more than two years has been falsely claiming President Barack Obama had the “wires tapped” at his Trump Tower campaign headquarters.

Later, he falsely claimed, “the Trump Campaign for President was illegally being spied upon.”


The lie would not die, and recently Attorney General Bill Barr told Congress he believes the federal government spied on the Trump campaign.


As many who closely follow the news know, Robert Mueller was hired as Special Counsel after top DOJ officials were terrified that Trump might be a Russian agent or unwittingly a Russian asset.

That’s not “spying,” that’s a counterintelligence investigation, with search warrants approved by judges – all by the book.


Trump on Friday reignited his false claims, this time by apparently citing a New York Times story from Thursday: “F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016.”


The Trump campaign was not “spied” on, but a legal counterintelligence investigation was conducted.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/05/tr...-on-trump-campaign-was-bigger-than-watergate/
 
King of Scams

Everything was a Trump scam, just like today ?

The newly revealed tax information covers an earlier period of Mr. Trump’s business career.

1985 to 1994


And The Times did not obtain Mr. Trump’s actual tax returns. But it obtained printouts from his official Internal Revenue Service tax transcripts, with the figures from his federal tax form, the 1040, from someone who had legal access to them. They represent the fullest and most detailed look to date at the president’s taxes. And they show that during a tumultuous decade of fevered acquisition and spectacular collapse, Mr. Trump’s core businesses — largely casinos, hotels and retail space in apartment buildings — ran up $1.17 billion in losses.

5 Takeaways From 10 Years of Trump Tax Figures


The New York Times

Susanne Craig
Russ Buettner

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/5-takeaways-from-10-years-of-trump-tax-figures/ar-AAB2DRq

5.)

His interest income spiked in 1989 at $52.9 million, but the source is a mystery

Amid the hundreds of figures on 10 years of tax transcripts, one number is particularly striking: $52.9 million in interest income that Mr. Trump reported in 1989.

In the three previous years, Mr. Trump had reported $460,566, then $5.5 million, then $11.8 million in interest.

The source of that outlier $52.9 million is something of a mystery.

Taxpayers can receive interest income from a variety of sources, including bonds, bank accounts and mortgages. Hard data on the workings of Mr. Trump’s businesses is hard to come by. But public findings from New Jersey casino regulators show no evidence that he owned anything capable of generating that much interest. Nor is there any such evidence in a 1990 report on his financial condition, prepared by accountants he hired at his bankers’ request.

Mr. Trump’s interest income fell almost as quickly as it rose. By 1992, he was reporting only $3.6 million.

Gut All the Agencies!

Gutting another agency, that works For the People


Economy experts are not going along with Trump's scam


Economists flee Agriculture Dept. after feeling punished under Trump


The Economic Research Service — a source of closely read reports on farm income and other topics that can shape federal policy, planting decisions and commodity markets — has run afoul of Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue with its findings on how farmers have been financially harmed by President Donald Trump's trade feuds, the Republican tax code rewrite and other sensitive issues, according to current and former agency employees.


Reports showing farmers hurt by the president’s policies have drawn the ire of top officials.



Former ERS Administrator Susan Offutt, who oversaw the service under Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, said the agency’s studies showing how USDA’s farm-subsidy programs disproportionately benefit wealthier farmers have been a “perennial irritant” to influential lobbying groups, but an “over-the-top reaction” to clamp down on such reports would be unprecedented.

“Of course, this is not the story the farm lobby wants to tell about struggling farmers,” said Offutt. “Controlling ERS would stop unflattering news about federal farm subsidies favoring high-income, high-wealth farm households from reaching the public.”

Lawmakers have complained that USDA has yet to provide a full cost-benefit analysis of its plan to move the office closer to the heartland. Republicans have increasingly supported the relocation plan, while House Democrats have filed legislation to block the move.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/07/agriculture-economists-leave-trump-1307146
 
On Thursday, President Donald Trump gave a White House press conference


1. Trump described his administration as generous to Puerto Rico

(He lied.)

2. Trump called for prosecution of John Kerry

(Nothing like fasle accusations with no proof to back them up, to get some publicity.

3. Trump deferred to Barr on Mueller testimony

(tRump waffled)

4. Trump used a press conference on medical billing to attack Mueller

5. Trump claimed Donald Trump, Jr. was ‘exonerated’ by Mueller

(tRump would have his defenders repeat this bit of nonsense)

6. Trump says he ‘gave China a break’

(There were many experts explaining how tRump's activities were causing harm to America, and Americans.

tRump assured his minions and fans "it would all be worth it." Worth it, to who ? tRump, himself ? He is ripping everything into shreds, and increasing chaos and dysfunction. Who would be pleased by that ? Someone in the background is smirking and gloating.)

The Trump administration raised the stakes for future negotiations by boosting tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese imports.

There was no immediate word on when or where trade negotiations would resume.

Continuing fucked-up international soybean cycle destroying American farmers...)
 
Is tRump a goon ?

Daid Letterman said- “Let’s just settle this at the next election. Let’s just stop yacking about what a goon he is.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/david-l...-like-this-man-as-a-president-of-our-country/

Google had some answers, as to what Letterman might have meant by "goon."

Goons are not known to be the most intelligent of creatures.

Crime bosses have goons to carry out violent acts.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/goon

Later 20c. senses of the word all probably stem from this:
Sense of "hired thug" is first recorded 1938
(in reference to union "beef squads" used to cow strikers in the Pacific Northwest)

This hits close to home.

tRump is Putin's goon.

tRump can only dream of having a criminal enterprise,
on the scale of Putin's.

Putin has a wealth of goons and hired thugs.

Is tRump a thug hired by Putin ?

tRump has not grown and adjusted to his role, as people had hoped.

America's version of "presidential" is not tRump's version.

"Short-fingered vulgarian," is what he remains, no matter how much
money is squandered.

A goon with delusions of (fostered) grandeur ?

Lord Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish spoke-

You know what I learnt losing that duel?
I learnt that I'll never win. Not that way.
That's their game, their rules.

I'm not going to fight them: I'm going to fuck them.
That's what I know, that's what I am, and only by
admitting what we are, can we get what we want.

Ros : And what do you want?

Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish : Everything, my dear.

Everything there is.

Yes, tRump fucks them, in the worst sense.

He is fucking the United States of America.

Many Americans are aiding him.
 
Back
Top