Avengers Infinity War sexual ideas

Princess_Nat

Really Experienced
Hi everyone!

Who else is a big fan of the Marvel/MCU movies?! I can't wait for Endgame to come out. Anyways, I have always been a huge fan of Marvel literotica and would love to talk to people in depth about some of my ideas along woth sharing your ideas and seeing what we can come up with. It's time to turn those PG-13 movies into Rated XXX.

If you're interested then you can either message me on here or KIK me @ PrincessNatP

hi! this sounds like soooo much fun I love the idea. I'd totally be for coming up with naughty ideas for this!!! I was actually going to do a panel at the cons i go that was1/2 marvel and 1/2 dc reading erotica out-loud but it didn't get approved for the late night 18+ panels it was disappointing. I wanted to do a panel same thing just all about the harry potter universe too. Also didn't get approved. booooo. I had all kinds of fun ideas for both. So yeah I'd love to have some fun and message back and forth!!! spitball ships and dirty hookups in the avengers tower! Also if Thor is the God of thunder does that mean his gf would never have to worry about her vibrator running out of juice? lol!!!! hope you laughed. so yeah hope to hear back from you. I never sighned up for an acount but have loved the free stories for a long time your post made me actually sign up! ok ttyl

hi! this sounds like soooo much fun I love the idea. I'd totally be for coming up with naughty ideas for this!!! I was actually going to do a panel at the cons i go that was1/2 marvel and 1/2 dc reading erotica out-loud but it didn't get approved for the late night 18+ panels it was disappointing. I wanted to do a panel same thing just all about the harry potter universe too. Also didn't get approved. booooo. I had all kinds of fun ideas for both. So yeah I'd love to have some fun and message back and forth!!! spitball ships and dirty hookups in the avengers tower! Also if Thor is the God of thunder does that mean his gf would never have to worry about her vibrator running out of juice? lol!!!! hope you laughed. so yeah hope to hear back from you. I never sighned up for an acount but have loved the free stories for a long time your post made me actually sign up! ok ttyl

Inbox me!

Back