What's Up WIth Bob?

Mueller’s office asks judge to sentence Manafort to up to 24 years in prison:

Special counsel Robert Mueller told a judge in Virginia on Friday that the U.S. government recommends a sentence of between 19 to 24 years in prison for Paul Manafort, CNBC reports.

Via a newly released court filing, Mueller also asked the judge to fine Manafort somewhere between $50,000 and $24 million in restitution fines (in addition to forfeiting more than $4 million).

Harsh! Good thing he's white, if he were black he'd have been shot 'resisting arrest"!:D
 
Trump’s Russian mafia ties linked to Manafort silence by Putin biographer

Trump biographer Craig Unger detailed Saturday morning the links between the president’s ties to the Russian mob and the silence of his former campaign manager Paul Manafort.

Unger, author of House of Trump, House of Putin, explained on MSNBC’s AM Joy that unlike the Italian mafia, Russia mobsters report to Vladimir Putin — essentially making them “state actors” for the Kremlin.

“I found 13 people who have had been in Trump Tower, associated with the Russian mafia,” the author explained, adding that the organized criminals “on and off for 35 years” used the president’s flagship Manhattan building “as a base of operations.”

Along with the often-speculated motive that Manafort is “playing for a pardon,” Unger noted that he might also fear for his safety.

“The Russian mafia is serious,” the author said. “People have been dying over this, there have been a lot of unexplained deaths. It wouldn’t surprise me if Manafort was afraid of that.”

:eek:
 
I'm nearly positive that "peaches" is a Russian Mafia code word, and "covfefe" is probably another.
 
DOJ to announce end of Mueller investigation as early as next week: CNN

Attorney General Bill Barr is reportedly preparing to receive special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian collusion as early as next week, CNN reported Wednesday.

People familiar with the Justice Department’s preparations told CNN that the new attorney general plans to submit the confidential report to Congress “soon after” it’s released.

“The precise timing of the announcement is subject to change,” the report noted.

Trump says it is ‘totally up to’ Bill Barr to make Mueller’s report public

AKA, "The Fix Is In":)
 
Roger Stone Not Going To Jail Until Next Time He Pulls Some Real Dumb Sh*t, So ... Next Week-ish?

Roger Stone went to court today to see if federal district Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who is handling his case, might like to revoke his bail agreement and throw his ass in jail, or maybe just stick a big ball gag in his mouth, we mean ISSUE A FULL GAG ORDER, after he thought it'd be REAL CLEVER to post a picture of the judge on Instagram next to what certainly appeared to be crosshairs, you know, because none of his batshit followers would ever take something like THAT the wrong way, would they? PSHAW.

Of course, Roger Stone is very sorry for all this and he'd like to plead guilty to being Roger Stone, argue that he has no other choice in life but to be Roger Stone (it is his eternal curse), and beg the judge for her forgiveness. Also please do not do a full gag order to Roger Stone, because if he's gagged, he will be unable to make dollars and will become poor!

Perhaps he could bring Amy Berman Jackson over to his side and she'd see the hilarity in all this? (NARRATOR: She did not.)

VERDICT: BALL GAG! But no jail :(

"Do it again and I'll whack your pee pee so hard you be pissing out your ears!" implied the judge.:D
 
Herr Muller plans to investigate Hillary Clinton just as soon as he sobers up. While helping Coretz find the cloak room and having Bill Clinton follow her into the women's rest room to help her change her diaper, he stated he would start as soon as I can fake some more charges and get the Gestapo, I mean the FBI to raid the home of anyone who has paid taxes. (Can you see Soros or Bloomfuddle and the Clinton's paying more taxes on their dirty money?)

The Socialist of the Dumbacrats all say that the working class should share their wealth yet you will never see Clinton, Obama, Sanders, Soros etc. ever share their money or open their estates to the homeless. They laugh at the uneducated fools who fall for their lies all the way to their off shore bank accounts.

Mueller after two years of stuffing his pockets with tax payers money still hasn't been able to fake anything that will bring down the government of the United States. If he actually was a socialist or communists and couldn't fake and lie to get people tossed into prison, the leaders of his imperialist fascists empire would have him shot. He called upon the Native American Princess Wigwham to say Hillary was also a member of the IMARACISTLIARTOO Tribe of Capital Hill and is exempt from telling the truth. He then had the dirty cops of the FBI and DOJ destroy any evidence. So it may take him another few years. Or he could get a real job.

Hillary of course, as soon as she gets off her server and flushes it, will go before Congress and lie like Obama Care Hussein and her follow liars will say "What a Dyke, what a Dyke. Her war on women is an inspiration to all molesters and rapists and slave dealers. " They do so in the hope that the millions of dollars the Russians gave her for selling nuke material to them, North Korea and Iran will be spread around. Fools.

Herr Muller and his dirty cops will try hard to stretch this investigation thru President Trump's next six years in office. Why spoil a good thing? And the white KKK dressed members of the Dumbacrats will jump up and down like little spoiled rich kids saying look at us, look at us, don't listen to the grown ups. We stuffed the ballot boxes and will do so again so you better do as we say or we will hold our breath till we die. If only so.

The slaves and terrorist being sold into this country to help stuff ballot boxes by the slave Party and the drug dealers and gang members and the baby killers and rapists of the party will bring a heaven on earth like Venezuela and Cuba and North Korea to our shores and we will live in a peoples paradise where a hand full of elite will have everything and the masses nothing. That is the dream of the dark ages. Oh, please hurry and make it so. Then you will allow a wall to be built to keep the people in like they have in all the Communists nations and Nazi fake Muslim kingdoms of Muller's follow terrorists. It will be wonderful. As for me I hope to help our new gods when they line up all the fools who brought them to power like Hitler, Stalin and Mao did their followers and the great cultural revolution where you get rid of all the teachers and lawyers and actors who gave so much to bring us all the free shiny things we have been promised against the wall. Like the slave on the plantations we will have free food, housing and jobs for all our lives. Oh please Muller hurry up and get your lies and trash together for once.
 
We Don't Think Robert Mueller Is Very Fond Of This Paul Manafort Fella

paul manafort paul manafort sentencing memo robert mueller robert mueller investigation trump
We Don't Think Robert Mueller Is Very Fond Of This Paul Manafort Fella
Evan Hurst
February 25, 2019 12:21 PM

Welp, it happened again. On Friday, Internet Dot Com worked itself into a frenzy waiting for Robert Mueller's office to file the sentencing memo for Paul Manafort in DC, to go on top of the very harsh sentencing memo they filed in the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA). Many people were thinking it might be one of those speaking documents Mueller likes so much, and that it would tell us a hell of a story about what Mueller knows about Manafort re: NO COLLUSION.

NOPE!

Regardless, what struck us about this latest Manafort sentencing memo was just how little Mueller thinks of the Russian agent who ran President Russian Agent's campaign. The sentencing recommendations for Manafort's crimes in DC are between 17 and 22 years, on top of the 19 and a half to 24 and a half years he recommends at EDVA. Regardless of whether or not Manafort's sentence from DC runs concurrently with his EDVA sentence, he's probably going to die in prison. (Or maybe Trump can pardon Manafort for his federal crimes and Manafort can die in prison while serving time for state crimes! He is so fucked.)

Bye Paulie!:D
 
Manafort lawyers launched furious attack against Mueller to get sentence reduced

As BuzzFeed and New York Times legal reporter Ken Vogel both noted, the attorneys allege that “the Special Counsel’s attempt to vilify Mr. Manafort as a lifelong and irredeemable felon is beyond the pale and grossly overstates the facts.”

“The Special Counsel’s conduct comes as no surprise,” the attorneys wrote, “and falls within the government’s pattern of spreading misinformation about Mr. Manafort to impugn his character in a manner that this country has not experienced in decades.”

Bob is such a meanie!:)

John Dean warns Roger Stone will spin new ‘conspiracy theories’ about Michael Cohen to defend Trump

GFL Rodger.:)
 
Last edited:
Elderly Americans are dying angry because they did not get to read the Mueller report

It has been 657 days since special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed special counsel to investigate Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

While the investigation has resulted in public criminal indictments against 34 individuals — including Trump’s campaign chairman, deputy campaign chairman, National Security Advisor and longtime personal attorney, Mueller has yet to publicly release a report on what he has found during his 21 month investigation.

The family of Mitchell Tendler, a World World II veteran, explained his last coherent thought before dying in the ER.

“It just was quiet for a little while and then he just sits up in bed halfway and looks at me and he goes, ‘Sh*t, I’m not going to see the Mueller report, am I?’ And that was really the last coherent thing that he said,” explained his son, Walter Tendler.

Mitchell Tendler is not alone.

“I know exactly how he feels. I feel the same way. I’ve been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer,” Richard Armstrong, 94, told NPR. “I was hoping to live to see the outcome of what I think it should be — justice.”

NPR said, “these stories show just how much communities across America are eagerly waiting news from the special counsel — and it’s even more urgent for those Americans approaching the end of their lives.”

Come ON BOB! Some of us can't wait until 2024! JeSUS Fuck!:(
 
Robert Mueller Recommends Paul Manafort Eat A Thousand Bags Of Dicks, In Prison

Also Paul Manafort! He is due to be sentenced in the Eastern District of Virginia TOMORROW, which means Robert Mueller's office has filed its reply to the hilarious sentencing recs submitted by Manafort's legal team, and surprise, Mueller is not swayed by arguments that Manafort is a choir boy who walks old ladies to the food pantries uphill both ways in the snow, or arguments that IF "NO COLLUSION" YOU MUST ACQUIT! (Manafort's lawyers have been arguing some combination of these two points both in EDVA and in DC, where Manafort will be sentenced next week. Mueller did not appear to be amused by any of this when he filed his original sentencing recs for Manafort in EDVA, nor did he appear to be amused in his DC filings.)
-
As we said, Manafort will be sentenced in Virginia tomorrow, and in DC next week. Get your schadenfreude pants on, because it's time to rejoice in the misery of somebody who absolutely deserves it.

:D
 
Trump campaign chairman Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison for fraud:

Paul Manafort, who served as President Donald Trump’s campaign chairman in 2016, has been sentenced to only 47 months in prison for committing fraud, reports MSNBC.

:mad: Guide line put him at 19 to 24 years, but... it pays to have 'friends' in High Places!

Let's hope the other judge is a bit more reasonable, "Twenty Years in the Hole!" sounds good.:D

21% of sentence Guidlines?

Manafort thought he would ‘get a break nobody else would get’ — and he was right,


“Paul Manafort is going to prison,” Hayes reported. “Less than an hour ago the judge in Manafort’s Virginia trial sentenced him to 47 months in prison, minus nine months for time served.”

“That is, to be clear, far less than the federal guidelines that called for 19 to 25 years,” Hayes noted.
 
Last edited:
Ex-DOJ official explains why ‘rich white’ judge went easy on Manafort: ‘He sees a version of himself’

“The bigger issue is when you look at the way the criminal justice system works and the different sentences that white collar offenders versus not even violent offenders, but non-violent offenders,” Miller continued. “There’s a dramatic disparity.”

“I think what happens is in a lot of these cases, you have a judge like T.S. Ellis who looks at a defendant like Paul Manfort, sees someone rich, powerful, nearly 70 years old and looks at a version himself.”

Bob ought to shop for a black/brown lady judge when he gets to Trumpski!:D
 
Mueller made a ‘mistake’ not subpoenaing Donald Trump: Top Democrat

Adam Schiff (D-CA), the chairperson of the House Intelligence Committee, feels that Robert Mueller should get President Trump in front of the grand jury to answer questions about his potential involvement in Russian interference into the 2016 election.

Host Chuck Todd, on Sunday’s Meet The Press, asked Schiff if Mueller should subpoena the president, noting that President Clinton did go before Ken Starr’s grand jury, asking if not doing so would be a mistake.

“Yes, I think it is a mistake,” said Schiff. “And I’ve said all along that I don’t think Bob Mueller should rely on written answers. When you get written answers from a witness, it’s really the lawyers’ answers as much as the client’s answer. And here you need to be able to ask follow-up questions in real time.”

“But I think the constraint that Bob Mueller’s operating under is he had an acting attorney general who was appointed because he would be hostile to a subpoena on the president,” added Schiff. “And now he has a permanent attorney general who was chosen for the same hostility to his investigation, who would likely oppose that step.”

But I do think, ultimately, it’s a mistake because probably the best way to get the truth would be to put the president under oath. Because as he’s made plain in the past, he feels it’s perfectly fine to lie to the public. After all, he has said, ‘It’s not like I’m talking before a magistrate.’ Well, maybe he should talk before a magistrate.”
:D
 
Manafort gets ANOTHER 43 Months!

Paul Manafort got another 43 months, making his combined sentence 7.5 years for all that shit!

His lawyers whined that it was totally unnecessary, to make a white man serve such a sentence, for such paltry crimes.

The judge wasn't impressed, nor was she inclined to give him a sentence that would make Trumpski shiver. :(
 
Mueller report finally delivered to Attorney General Barr: report

The House Judiary Committee is expecting notification by 5 p.m. Friday that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report has been delivered to Attorney General Bill Barr, Washington Post national security reporter Ellen Nakashima reported Friday.

Bob wants to get out'a town before the traffic gets bad. Expect a Perfect Twitter Storm this weekend.

Now we'll see how Barr wiggles out of the trap Bob set for him. Trumpski lawyers want to redact parts before it goes to Congress. Obstruction?

Right... give the Demos another nail in the impeachment coffin!

Thanks Bob. :rose::rose::rose::kiss:
 
Bob-Mueller-300x161.jpg


Trump can’t silence Mueller by using executive privilege if the special counsel is unhappy with Barr hiding evidence: CNN analyst


CNN analyst Susan Hennessey explained that Barr might not have the final say.

“One thing to note is that Bill Barr might not have the final word,” she said. “Adam Schiff has said they intend to call Robert Mueller. Executive privilege is something that a witness or government can assert to withhold information.”

She added, “If Mueller decides that he wants to testify about something, executive privilege is not something that prevents him from testifying if he chooses to do so.”

Come on Bob! Lay it out, the grifting and lies and how many women he's groped or paid off.

Karma is a bitch! Donald. :D:D
 
Bob, Bob, Bob, you had one job and yet you wimp out and just let the AG decide if the Trumpster is GUILTY!

Perhaps Bob is a Republican, but who knew he was a Trump Humper too!:eek:

YOU can redeem yourself by testifying to the House Intel Committee, just tell the truth, that you couldn't indite Lumpy due to DOJ policy, despite the facts. :)
 
It looks like this thread came to an abrupt halt with the first "no collusion" announcement by Mueller. The Russiagaters out there in the real world, however, have continued to attempt to squeeze a few last drops of propaganda out of this issue, leading to the sad finale of the saga this past Wednesday. I think this article from Consortium News is a fitting epitaph for one of the most popular conspiracy theories of all time:

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/25/democrats-blowing-on-embers-with-a-politicized-mueller/
 
It is interesting that in Ms Johnson's article, she never explains what Jimmy was right about.

Was it that Bobby three sticks couldn't tie Trumpski to the Russians in an active conspiracy? Or, that he couldn't innumerate the number of votes changed by the Russian's activities?

The reality is that the Russians did fuck with our elections, but nowhere as grossly as we had fucked over other countries. They didn't raise an army of terrorists, arm them, and direct them to attack our police and institutions with live fire. Nor did they direct the IMF to fuck with our financial structure and block our trading with other countries.

Or was it that the Trumpsters were too circumspect to more than take advantage of the Russian’s action while not letting any evidence of conspiracy leak?

Bob's Volume II is the key to Trump's undoing, that and the investigation into his money laundry should prove much more fruitful for the Dem's.

Still Bob raised enough in fines and recovered money to pay for his extended investigation plus a little, so "Good Bobby" on that. Congress should follow up on his lead and do their fucking jobs now.
 
It looks like this thread came to an abrupt halt with the first "no collusion" announcement by Mueller. The Russiagaters out there in the real world, however, have continued to attempt to squeeze a few last drops of propaganda out of this issue, leading to the sad finale of the saga this past Wednesday. I think this article from Consortium News is a fitting epitaph for one of the most popular conspiracy theories of all time:

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/07/25/democrats-blowing-on-embers-with-a-politicized-mueller/

Liar. There is no Mueller announcement of "no collusion." What there was from Mueller, both in report and testimony, was a "here's a bunch of reasons the fucker should be in prison. Another fucker who should be in prison has kept me from doing more than leading you to the crime. Your turn, Congress" verbal indictment.

Why must you Trumpettes lie about simply everything? Ethical and moral degenerates.
 
Back
Top