Impeach Donald Trump

I hope Democrats are given more rope to hang themselves, as they are continuing to do.
 
When a member of any of the three branches violate their oath of office to protect this country from all enemies foreign and domestic they are the ones who should be impeached. The Dumacrats have become the Neo Nazi Terrorist Party (the world of Socialist and Communists have no respect for them and treated both the Obama's and the Clinton's with complete disrespect for being weak and corrupt leaders). Dumbarats don't even understand what Socialism and Communistism is or how it works and they have no education as proven by their lack of knowledge of history. But they do qualify as Nazi death camp guards. They have voted to kill children, run slaves over the border, arm and make money off drugs dealers, do not believe in freedom of speech, press or a fair and just trial (they arrest people in the middle of the night with dirty cops) and are deadly afraid of fair elections. More than half the Dumbacrats in Congress got there on stuffing the ballot boxes this last election.

They have a war on women (led by the Clinton's) and are racists and violate human rights and civil rights (the fake members of the so called civil rights organizations saw nothing wrong with the three little pigs of Virginia or that Obama's buddy as mayor of Chicago has turned it into a death camp for African Americans). They build walls around their estates and have armed guards protecting them and most members of the Dumbacrats refuse to fly in anything but their private planes. (Nancy says she is for the "Green" but wet her pants when told by the President she would have to take a commercial plane for one of her fake overseas inspections.)

You can not be a Socialist, Communists or Fascists and be an American. We are the Constitution and if you don't believe in it you aren't a true citizen. But these creeps know that the Constitution protects them, if they lived in a real Socialist or Communists country most would end up being shot for their behavior. (That is why not one of them when Trump was elected kept their word and left this country). Sanders and company are not representatives of the people. They are war criminals being pro terrorist and at the very least need to be impeached if not jailed for their crimes.

The members of Congress and the Judicial are liars in everything they say because their own leaders are guilty of the things they accuse others of doing. If they were not lying they would want to see the law carried out equal to everyone.

As far as taxing the Rich, LOL, all members of Congress, especially the Dumacrats are filthy rich and you know that they never would have the guts to tax Soros or Bloombuddy or the Clinton's 90% of their gross income (both reported and hidden). They will tax the working class and the business people in order to bring us to a heave on earth like Greece and Venezuela and North Korea and China and Russia, etc. After all they are perfect and no one try's to climb over their walls to escape to this country.

All Hail the Neo Nazi Terrorist of the Dumbacrats. :rolleyes:
 
Oh, poor Urguy. I have that post blocked. I can imagine you're having a real sulky day, though. :D
 
Oh, poor Urguy. I have that post blocked. I can imagine you're having a real sulky day, though. :D

That's fine, I realize the last thing a leftist in this country wants is to hear the truth. Please put your head back in the sand. :) Just joking with you mate.

At least you didn't disagree with anything I said so there is hope. Thank's again for at least reading. Most American Dumbacrats are like little Princess Nancy and can't read or like Cortez and Sanders and have no idea what they are talking about. At least you didn't use a cheat sheet like old Hillary. :rolleyes:
 
fire the FBI

and the CIA. Prosecute Madame Clinton and DOJ treasonous plotters. End lying propaganda on the Evening News.
 
Republicans want the Democrats to bring impeachment to the floor as soon as possible. (They are the ones talking the most about it.) They have the votes in the Senate to make the effort collapse, but they need it to happen soon, because, if the Senate votes down Trump's wall grab at money powers, that's the start of the unraveling among the Republican ranks of the whole ball of wax.

They also see what the Democrats are doing by not just bringing impeachment up, but, rather, investigating in the open. They are killing this criminal and his party with death by a thousand cuts. Every day a new Trumpian crime or impeachable offense, protected by the congressional Republicans who face election in 2020, hits the media. (Today it was an American captured and tortured by the Saudis, who are one of the forces suborning the Trump people; yesterday it was his revenge attempt to intervene in the CNN acquisition deal; the day before it was his lies about demanding Kushner have a clearance so he could get intel to send to countries he and Trump want to do business with.) Every day in every way, the voters get to see another cut at Trump and his Republican supporters for his criminal activity. It's fine for Democrats if that just continues into the election, it's just more and more fodder in the argument that the Trumps belong in prison, not the White House--and that the Republican sheep now with jobs in Congress lose those jobs in 2020.

So, of course we'll see goading by the Trumpettes on this board to move ahead with impeachment proceedings.

The Democrats see themselves as massively winning in the 2020 elections and sweeping Trump and his supporters out or even, if he survives and his supporters, faced with the record of their votes, don't, he can be impeached, removed, tried, and thrown in the slammer then.

It the meantime, Trump is having the miserable life he brought onto himself.
 
KeithD writes: "So, who gets the kids if both Ivanka and Jarod go to prison in the same time period? Ivana maybe?"

A couple of years ago we were all asking about when would Hillary go to prison, but it never happened, despite a mountain of evidence that she destroyed a mountain of evidence!

And then there was the Mueller investigation that was going to end the Trump presidency within the first year. But it didn't result in anything worthwhile, causing House Democrats to launch several new trial balloons, none of which will go anywhere.

Ivanka & Jarod aren't going to prison, but this topic might give the Trump-haters wet-dreams until reality sets in and they realize they've been set-up again. Trump will be easily re-elected in 2020 despite the polls showing Trump losing (just like they showed in 2016).

The American people want results, and Trump has done everything that he said he'd do. The economy speaks for itself. So does border security! Meanwhile, the Democrats are lurching hard-left, just like they did in 1972. They've got ZERO credible candidates!
 
Dumbacrats attack the young son and wife of the President and attack him with fake charges. While their own great leaders are guilty as hell of the charges they are trying to place on Mr. Trump.

They are racists for no one in the Dumacrats see anything wrong with the three little racists pigs of VA. They see nothing wrong with murdering children as the great leaders of VA and NY say it is ok to murder babies.

They see nothing wrong with slavery. After all they are the party of slavery. Selling girls and women into slavery by their hero's the fake Muslim terrorists. Even patting the back of a fake Muslim woman named Omar whose family was chased out of her homeland by these same rats. If she truly believed in her fake religion she would be stoned under the laws of that religion for her behavior towards males.

Like all Dumbacrats she and the others are racists and sexist and anti religion. If you want impeachment you should impeach every Democrat and Rhino Republican who has broken their oath of office to protect us from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Hillary Clinton and her rapist husband have taken millions from the Russians and sold them material for making Atomic Bombs and you know that material went to North Korea and Iran. They have made it their lives work to make war on women. Buba having sex with underage girls and raping women and "i cheated on my debates and bar exam" Hillary attacking and destroying any woman who tried to stand up for her rights.

For two years they have tried to find something "evil" about Trump and have failed. Their only hope is a corrupt election in 2020. This last mid term showed how far along they are in destroying our election process. Half of those dressed like KKK members during the State of the Union got there by cheating at the ballot box. Most like Omar and Cortez and Sanders are so stupid they couldn't get a library card. (Of course Nancy P. would never need one as she can't read).

All are corrupt. Harris of CA and her husband have stolen millions if not billions in tax dollars on the train to no where. Our other senator and Nancy P. have used slaves in China and Tibet to get rich. These are the low life racists and sexist Nazis that you follow. Like the fake press (who Obama and Hillary Clinton both roped off like dumb cattle so they would not get close to them) and who not even the communists have any respect for (look at how Vietnam and Russia treated them) lie everyday in the hope that they can trick some poor uneducated people like the ones on this post who cry "Impeach" and don't even know what the word means or what the law requires will sell their families and themselves into slavery. Of course if it ever happens these same fools will end up like the Brown Shirts (SA) of Hitler and the Bolsheviks of Lenin and Stalin. Dead or in slave labor camps.

Oh, and to show you how much the Democrats really care about the Muslims, not one has said anything about the Concentration Camps in China that the Reds there are putting all their Muslims. Or about the girls and women being enslaved and sold by "fake Muslims" or how they destroy their own holy places and have killed and driven off their own people.

But that is the way the Dumbacrats work. Lies, murder, slavery, treason, and just plain stupid.
 
Last edited:
The Democrats have nothing to give or provide the people of this country. They know they can't win any office without stuffing the ballot boxes. For two years they have sat in their wet diapers and cried because poor Hillary (who cheated even in the debates and whose husband should have been impeached as well as President Obama for real crimes and corruption and incompetence) really believed the lies she and her fake media were telling. Even with cheating she was unable to win and now they will do everything (look at what happened in CO and CA) to take away the peoples civil rights for a fair election. Even bringing slaves up from Central America to use in the 2020 census so that states they do control can have more representatives.

All the so called candidates now entering the 2020 race are all pea in a pod puppets except the CEO of Starbucks who is a Democrat and not a Soros pig. That is why the rest of them are so afraid of him. They know if the people were given a real choice in the party they would throw out the Neo Nazi Terrorist wing that has taken over the party. Sanders is a rich fat capitalists of the worst type as well as all the rest and only a fool would believe otherwise. They are all rich over corruption and stealing. They like the Communists want a two class system, the royals with everything and the rest as slaves. No communists or socialist state can be pointed to as a success.

It is smart of them to have destroyed our education system as well as our press and attacked religion and free speech for these are the enemies of a dictator. Hate and crime and violence are the rule of the Democrats now. Keep fools and criminals happy with false promises and then stand them up against a wall after the dictator comes to power. Just look at history if you can read.

Trump is a businessman not a crooked lawyer or politician and believes when a person takes an oath that they must keep it. He puts the U. S. first which is what a leader is suppose to do. His main problem is he doesn't know how to fight dirty. He has the law behind him and should use it to full extent. To hell with Rhino Republicans and Soros Nazi Dumbacraps. Send the military to the borders and ports, after all in every major war the military has been ordered to protect our borders so it is legal to do so. The Democrats have to learn that slavery has been outlawed and that African Americans and the South Americans are not slaves to be used and ordered around like cattle. Do what Clinton and Obama did when they took office, and they were in their legal right to do it, fire everyone who is not loyal and willing to work for the people. Of course Obama who was nothing more than a puppet and Clinton who was nothing more than a good old boy gangster fired honest people and replaced them with anti American's, but they had the right to replace people in the Executive Branch so no one fought it.

It would be nice to have an honest election with safe guards to ensure that no enemy foreign or domestic can interfere with the rights of the people, but the communist or nazi wing of the Soros Democrats will not stand for that.

As long as you are talking about impeachment, how about Sanders, Omar and Cortez and Waters for a start. All have proven that they have failed to keep their oath of office. They are racists and anti civil rights and do not have any loyalty to the people of this country. If they can't keep their oath they don't belong in office. So put your money where your mouth is and demand they be impeached.
 
Too late. The decision has been made based on your past behavior. You will not like what will happen to you when your time comes. :eek:

Say what? :rolleyes: First off do you work for the fake news CNN or MSNBC? Sorry I know that was cruel. So far everything the Dumacrats have done has proven to be lies and well stupid. Even the Democrats in the Senate admitted that the leftist fools like Ortez were jerks by not voting for her "Green" and Omar represents only the state of ISIS and the three little racist pigs of Virginia are still in power and the Obama's and Soros used their money and power to get a hate crime racist rat of an actor off. The Party is what the Party stands for, corruption, lies, treason, drugs, freaks and the corrupt rich. They want a one state world run by a Hitler or Stalin. To be honest this is not what the true Democrats want. They want their party back.

Are you making a threat to me?:D I'm sure I misread that statement and I know I didn't make the quote you have of me. I know it was meant as a joke and that is how I am taking it. This is still a free country and we still have freedom of speech which means we do not have to be 'politically correct' like in Nazi Germany or Stalin Russia or Mao China. That we can kid each other and say what we desire as long as it isn't done in hate or with the idea of slander.

Oh excuse me, another Dumacrat or is it a Rhino Republican like McCain or Bush is jumping off the cliff into the sea. Can't miss that.
 
You've been saying it for years!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaany day now....:D

That's right blame me for Congress's ineptitude. We are reaching the point where the House and Senate will block any laws from being passed and gridlock will make the PeeResident a Dictator by design.

Napalitano says the Barr's 4 page summery of the 700 page Muller report, which was a summery of a million pages of evidence, is inadequate to answer the questions about Russian fuckery, or Trumpski's part of the scam Vlad laid on the US of A.

Rethuglican shielding of Vlad is suspicious. It's as if Mitch is hiding something... something personal like all the dirty Rubles in his pocket, or shielding Grassley, Graham, and other Rethug's.
 
Oh, poor Urguy. I have that post blocked. I can e. imagine you're having a real sulky day, though. :D
Oh, he’s just saying that Trump is going to win in 2020, but instead of Russia helping him win, it’ll be Israel this time.
 
That's right blame me for Congress's ineptitude. We are reaching the point where the House and Senate will block any laws from being passed and gridlock will make the PeeResident a Dictator by design.

No I'm not blaming you for anything, I'm laughing at the conspiracy theories you assume as fact.

The president can't be a dictator, you need a basic US government class in the worst way.

Napalitano says the Barr's 4 page summery of the 700 page Muller report, which was a summery of a million pages of evidence, is inadequate to answer the questions about Russian fuckery, or Trumpski's part of the scam Vlad laid on the US of A.

Rethuglican shielding of Vlad is suspicious. It's as if Mitch is hiding something... something personal like all the dirty Rubles in his pocket, or shielding Grassley, Graham, and other Rethug's.

Yea I know there's lots of suspicion and conspiracy from the TDS afflicted.

None of it's supported by facts though.

It's always just around the corner....the noose has been tightening for years.

(D)'s just can't get over the fact that they lost flyover country by calling the people there a bunch of dumb fuck racist that need to feel guilty for being born white and especially so if also male.

Instead of considering that maybe that wasn't the best move and part of why they couldn't even get white women to vote for a white woman......persist in the Russia collusion conspiracy despite no evidence.

2020 is going to be even better, now on top of "Fuck whitey" with an extra large side of ethno socialism, you want to push super anti-American Soviet style socialistic policies....full nationalization of various markets and government seizure and control over the means of production.

Best of luck with that. :D
 
Have Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump just pulled off the crime of the century?

Forget Michael Cohen and the Moscow Trump tower deal. You want a quid pro quo? There it is. Donald Trump has consistently denied that the Russian government conspired to influence the election of 2016. So has Vladimir Putin. Donald Trump stood next to the Russian president after the Helsinki G-20 summit last year and told the world he accepted Putin’s word that the Russians had not interfered in our election. Putin helped Trump get elected. Trump helped Putin lie about it. If that’s not a quid pro quo, I don’t know what is.

Barr didn’t mention it in his report, but not once did anyone from the Trump campaign report to the FBI or any other law enforcement agency any of the “multiple efforts” by the Russians to “conspire or coordinate” with the Trump campaign. But that didn’t matter, because you could sum up Barr’s report in another way. Mueller found plenty of evidence of offenses, but no evidence of crimes.

Attorney General Barr’s report to the congress on Mueller’s investigation of the Russian attempt to influence our presidential election was four pages long.

Private citizen Barr’s memo in 2018 lambasting Special Counsel Robert Mueller and his investigation, calling it “fatally misconceived” and “disastrous,” was 19 pages long.

One of two things is true. Either Donald Trump is the most devious, brilliant criminal in United States history and pulled off the crime of the century by using the help of the Russian government to get elected, or the laws which protect the Constitution of the United States need some serious revisiting if we are going to maintain our democracy.

Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin taught us that in Helsinki.

Trumpski believes Vlad when he tells him he had no part in the election fuckery. How convenient?
 
Trumpski believes Vlad when he tells him he had no part in the election fuckery. How convenient?

If you believe, as I do, that Trump was as surprised as anyone else that he won the election and wasn't intending to--just to bolster his brand--the brilliant schemer case goes out the window.
 
Have Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump just pulled off the crime of the century?



Trumpski believes Vlad when he tells him he had no part in the election fuckery. How convenient?

If you believe, as I do, that Trump was as surprised as anyone else that he won the election and wasn't intending to--just to bolster his brand--the brilliant schemer case goes out the window.

Why? We KNOW why!

Putin was secretly hoping Hillary would would win. He knew that the US under her leadership would be much easier to manipulate.
 
Back
Top