Trade cock sucking stories

Lifesuxnsodou

Really Experienced
Title sort of says it all. Either post here or PM me your favorite cock sucking stories and I'll do the same :)

Big fan here

I love your stories
My first BBC was at the ABS not far from me. He was a big man but quite handsome and we met in the hallway of the lounge area while watching a woman give blowjobs in one of them...it's a fairly common occurrence at this place. We were standing beside each other and I noticed he had his hand down the front of his sweats, watching intently. I said, sort of to myself but wanting him to hear "some girls have all the fun!" He gave me a sideways look and grinned but, walked away without saying anything back. I thought he wasn't interested in having his cock sucked by a guy so, I went into one of the small theaters where a gay movie was playing. About 5 or 10 minutes passed when he came in and sat next to me and said " do you think you can do as good as that woman in the other room?" and slid his sweats down. He had the most beautiful cock I ever saw, it was fat and no less than 6" soft, his ball sack was as big as a baseball! I smiled and said"there's no doubt in my mind but, you can be the judge" and dropped to my knees and dove on his dick! I licked the shaft and slathered his balls with my saliva, he told me to suck on his balls so, I took one then the other in my mouth.... they were huge! I could feel his cock getting harder and it grew to 10" and was a good 2" around, I was worried that I might have spoke too soon but, I was determined to get him off! I opened wide and sucked his big head for a few seconds before I tried going down farther. I surprised myself by how much I could get in my mouth but, I guess it was just that I was so out of my mind with lust! I went down on him til he hit the back of my throat and still had a fist full of cock. I gagged a little and pulled up then dove in for another try, this time, I had to move my hand out of the way and let in a little more but, couldn't take it all so, I started worshipping what I could get in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around as I bobbed up and down eagerly, I licked and sucked those big balls from time to time,too. He was saying stuff like "damn, you trying to get that nut aren't you, boy?" I just kept moaning all over his cock, I couldn't believe how big his dick was and I had to try to get him my throat, my own dick was hard as steel. I went down on him again and again, taking more each time til I felt that dick go down my throat and his balls touch my chin... he grabbed my head and wouldn't let me off, I was panicking a little because I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was choking but, he held me down. He finally let me up, long enough to gulp in some air and let the spit run out of my mouth and throat. Then he told me to get ready because he was going to "send dis nut where it belongs, in you belly, boy!" I was scared as hell but, even more filled with lust from the thought that he was going to take his pleasure without a care for my comfort when he started using my head like a fleshlight toy. He shoved his cock in and out of my throat 5 or 6 times and let out a loud moan and filled my throat with his cum! I was coughing and gagging, I couldn't breathe but had no strength to resist him! Most of what he shot out went straight into my stomach, he let up a little and I had to swallow hard to keep from puking!
I was a total mess when he finally let go of my head, I took in as much air as my lungs would hold and let the blood rush back to my brain.... when I looked up at him, he was smiling and petting my head, he said he never had such a good blowjob and "bet you better than that bitch in the other room!"
I felt very proud of myself and smiled back but, all I could manage was a coy "thank you". He asked for my number and I gave it to him.. we meet every week or two but, at a motel now. He likes me to wear sexy lingerie and be his slut but, he takes it a little more easy on me than he did the first time... except for when he fucks me but, that's a story for another time.

I love your stories
My first BBC was at the ABS not far from me. He was a big man but quite handsome and we met in the hallway of the lounge area while watching a woman give blowjobs in one of them...it's a fairly common occurrence at this place. We were standing beside each other and I noticed he had his hand down the front of his sweats, watching intently. I said, sort of to myself but wanting him to hear "some girls have all the fun!" He gave me a sideways look and grinned but, walked away without saying anything back. I thought he wasn't interested in having his cock sucked by a guy so, I went into one of the small theaters where a gay movie was playing. About 5 or 10 minutes passed when he came in and sat next to me and said " do you think you can do as good as that woman in the other room?" and slid his sweats down. He had the most beautiful cock I ever saw, it was fat and no less than 6" soft, his ball sack was as big as a baseball! I smiled and said"there's no doubt in my mind but, you can be the judge" and dropped to my knees and dove on his dick! I licked the shaft and slathered his balls with my saliva, he told me to suck on his balls so, I took one then the other in my mouth.... they were huge! I could feel his cock getting harder and it grew to 10" and was a good 2" around, I was worried that I might have spoke too soon but, I was determined to get him off! I opened wide and sucked his big head for a few seconds before I tried going down farther. I surprised myself by how much I could get in my mouth but, I guess it was just that I was so out of my mind with lust! I went down on him til he hit the back of my throat and still had a fist full of cock. I gagged a little and pulled up then dove in for another try, this time, I had to move my hand out of the way and let in a little more but, couldn't take it all so, I started worshipping what I could get in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around as I bobbed up and down eagerly, I licked and sucked those big balls from time to time,too. He was saying stuff like "damn, you trying to get that nut aren't you, boy?" I just kept moaning all over his cock, I couldn't believe how big his dick was and I had to try to get him my throat, my own dick was hard as steel. I went down on him again and again, taking more each time til I felt that dick go down my throat and his balls touch my chin... he grabbed my head and wouldn't let me off, I was panicking a little because I couldn't breathe, I felt like I was choking but, he held me down. He finally let me up, long enough to gulp in some air and let the spit run out of my mouth and throat. Then he told me to get ready because he was going to "send dis nut where it belongs, in you belly, boy!" I was scared as hell but, even more filled with lust from the thought that he was going to take his pleasure without a care for my comfort when he started using my head like a fleshlight toy. He shoved his cock in and out of my throat 5 or 6 times and let out a loud moan and filled my throat with his cum! I was coughing and gagging, I couldn't breathe but had no strength to resist him! Most of what he shot out went straight into my stomach, he let up a little and I had to swallow hard to keep from puking!
I was a total mess when he finally let go of my head, I took in as much air as my lungs would hold and let the blood rush back to my brain.... when I looked up at him, he was smiling and petting my head, he said he never had such a good blowjob and "bet you better than that bitch in the other room!"
I felt very proud of myself and smiled back but, all I could manage was a coy "thank you". He asked for my number and I gave it to him.. we meet every week or two but, at a motel now. He likes me to wear sexy lingerie and be his slut but, he takes it a little more easy on me than he did the first time... except for when he fucks me but, that's a story for another time.

hot story!

I have a feeling that this is going to be a great thread to follow!

My first time sucking a cock
I was very nervous and excited all at once. He was very good with me, he told me that I could do as little or as much as I wanted.
I just had on gym shorts and no underwear on. He stood up and pulled of his underwear off and said "what the hell I am going for it"
He sat down on my bed and reached up my shorts leg opening and started playing with my hard cock. I reached over and slowly and softly touched his hard cock. His cock felt different then mine in my hand, so hard but so soft!
I leaned over and kissed his cock head, (OMG I was in heaven) his mushroom head was so soft to my lips! I opened my mouth and slid my lips down his hard cock while I played with his balls in my hand. He let out a moan (which turned me on even more!
I stopped stood up and took my shorts off, as soon as I did he took my cock in his mouth! He sucked me while I played with his hard cock. I layed back on my bed and we moved into a 69 with me on the bottom. He sucked on my cock while I stroked and sucked his cock. What a feeling and sight, him sucking my cock while his hard cock was above me. I sucked his cock as deep as I could, my lips on his base and his cock in my throat. I moved my head up and down his cock. His cock shaft was so Hard and his head was so soft. I really liked sliding my lips over his head over and over and over.

We played and sucked each other for over an hour before I came (and boy did I cum!) he wiped up my cum and rubbed it all over my cock the he started sucking me again!!
I just kept sucking him and rolled him over onto his back. I started sucking his balls and stocked his cock and he started moaning and then shot his cum all over my hand and his belly! I licked off my hand and licked up all his cum of his belly then opened my mouth and deep throated his cock and sucked him dry!!!

We laid there for awhile then went to bed in our own beds!

My first time sucking a cock
I was very nervous and excited all at once. He was very good with me, he told me that I could do as little or as much as I wanted.
I just had on gym shorts and no underwear on. He stood up and pulled of his underwear off and said "what the hell I am going for it"
He sat down on my bed and reached up my shorts leg opening and started playing with my hard cock. I reached over and slowly and softly touched his hard cock. His cock felt different then mine in my hand, so hard but so soft!
I leaned over and kissed his cock head, (OMG I was in heaven) his mushroom head was so soft to my lips! I opened my mouth and slid my lips down his hard cock while I played with his balls in my hand. He let out a moan (which turned me on even more!
I stopped stood up and took my shorts off, as soon as I did he took my cock in his mouth! He sucked me while I played with his hard cock. I layed back on my bed and we moved into a 69 with me on the bottom. He sucked on my cock while I stroked and sucked his cock. What a feeling and sight, him sucking my cock while his hard cock was above me. I sucked his cock as deep as I could, my lips on his base and his cock in my throat. I moved my head up and down his cock. His cock shaft was so Hard and his head was so soft. I really liked sliding my lips over his head over and over and over.

We played and sucked each other for over an hour before I came (and boy did I cum!) he wiped up my cum and rubbed it all over my cock the he started sucking me again!!
I just kept sucking him and rolled him over onto his back. I started sucking his balls and stocked his cock and he started moaning and then shot his cum all over my hand and his belly! I licked off my hand and licked up all his cum of his belly then opened my mouth and deep throated his cock and sucked him dry!!!

We laid there for awhile then went to bed in our own beds!

Hot story! How long ago and how many cocks ago was this? How did you first meet?

Back