His Lucky Night (closed for Sakura_doll)

Yuri had watched him for a long moment till he'd finally noticed her beside him her hand still on his shoulder seeing him she knew the interview hadn't gone well. Sighing she took her place beside him at the bar. "Tsuno called me and let me know you'd been here drinking the past couple hours." She said with a small nod slipping her hand from his shouler leaning against the bar looking over at him, he was leaning forward his hair in his eyes. She pouted as she brushed the hair from his face. "I'm sorry Dom." She said not knowing what to say, and not wanting to make him feel worse.

"What happened sweetie?" She asked with a conerned look on her face rubbing his shoulder lighlty taking the fresh glass of alcohol away settng it on her side so he'd stop drinking. She watched him aware of the box on the counter but not paying it much attention till he'd dropped it by her feet. She hopped off the stool picking it up to hand to him curious about it as she took her seat.

"This something you got back from Mai?" She asked hesitantly he'd never mentioned he was engaged to that woman but she'd never asked either. Getting to her feet she carefully took dom's arm. "Hey why don't we head back, get some fresh air and you can tell me what happened. Maybe get some rest when we get back." She suggested softly hoping he wouldn't fight her.
 
Dom took the ring box back from Yuri, embarrassed that she'd seen it. He stuffed it into his pocket as she asked if he'd gotten it back from Mai. "Actually, I never got a chance to give it to her," he explained his eyes downcast. "I bought it the week before I caught her...before we broke up." Dom picked up his empty glass and waved it at the bartender, who appeared to be in no hurry to bring him another drink.

"Hey why don't we head back, get some fresh air and you can tell me what happened. Maybe get some rest when we get back," he heard Yuri say as she slipped her arm around his.

"Maybe you're right," he said, easing off of the bar stool. "I think I've had enough." He was uneasy on his feet, but with Yuri supporting him, Dom made his way to the door and out onto the street.

"I'm sorry," he said as they made their way down the city street toward her apartment building. "I mean, about the job. I blew it. I don't know what happened, it's like I just froze and suddenly my mouth and my brain weren't connected anymore. I guess I just put too much pressure on myself."

The cool night air felt good on Dom's face as they crossed the street. "I really wanted to...I don't know...show you I'm not a complete screw up," he said as Yuri lead him to the door of the apartment building.
 
Yuri was still alittle confused why he seemed to want to hide it from her sighing, "Ya don't have to hide it. It's not like i'm gonna think anything." She said with a sinere smile. "I know it hurts to think about her... and, i'm sure you still miss her. but at least you didn't marry her then all this happened." She said softly it was the truth but she doubted it was what he wanted to hear. "You can do better." She said lightly.

Looking towards him hoping he'd take her offer and leave with her she was glad when he did, nodding when he'd said he'd had enough. Letting him rest on her shoulder she waved to her boss before carefully taking the man out of the building feeling the cold air on her skin she shivered slightly.

They walked down the street and she listened to him as he spoke, "It's alright Dom, you just needed some time by yourself and you got a little carried away. I'm just glad I came before you hurt yourself or did something you might regret." She nodded holding her hand on his waist holding him up as they walked, well as much as the petite girl could.

She nodded eagerly in agreement stopping she still helped him stand but moved in front of him looking up her bangs in her eyes. "You do Dom. You're far to hard on yourself. I know you're current sutiation isn't ideal, I know you want your own place, and your own life to feel comfortable dating again. But it's going to take time. And I told you time and time again You can stay with me as long as you want. I like having you with me." She said a little embarrassed reaching up hugging him tightly kissing his cheek before pulling away slowly taking her place beside him once more as they continued to her apartment.

Frowning at what he'd said next she gave his hand a squeeze which she wausing to help hold him up. They waled in her building and got on the elevator soon arriving in front of her door. "I don't think you're a screw up. " She said as she stepped in her apartment.
 
Dom leaned heavily against the door frame as Yuri slipped her keys into the lock. He watched her as if seeing her for the first time. She was beautiful. Much more beautiful than Mai, he thought to himself. And unlike Mai, she doesn't think I'm a loser.

When she finally opened the door, Dom attempted to follow her inside without any assistance, but quickly lost his balance. As he stumbled forward, he tried to reach for the door to catch himself, but instead managed to grab hold of Yuri's arm. Then their legs became entangled and Dom stumbled forward again, this time, dragging the girl down with him.

Having landed roughly on top of Yuri, Dom started to try to lift himself up, and found himself staring down into her eyes. Such beautiful, green eyes..."Did you know that your eyes aren't the same color?" he asked. Dom suddenly found himself noticing many things about Yuri that hadn't seemed important before, like how soft and kissable her lips looked, and how nice she smelled.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Before she had a chance to answer, Dom kissed her fully on the mouth, his tongue slipping into her mouth.
 
Yuri was standing just inside seeing he wanted to try and walk by himself she didn't assist him standing with the door in her hand. When he looked like he was going to fall she moved to catch him but he didn't fall smiling at him she watched him take another step this time far less graceful, he'd tripped over his own feet and surprised her when he'd grabbed her arm. She tried to help him keep his balance but he'd managed to get his feet tangled in hers making her fall on her back.

She winced groaning in pain a little as he'd landed on top of her. She had her eyes closed rubbing her head her foot managing to push the door shut as she slowly opened her eyes seeing Dom staring at her intently. She blushed confused as to what he was looking at. Hearing the question he'd asked made her chuckle. "Yep I'm aware my eyes are different shades of green." She said with a smile blushing at his loseness but at the same time kind of enjoying it.

When he'd asked her if she was ok she was about to answer but found she was unable when he'd pressed his lips to hers. Her eyes went wide knowing it was just the alcohol, but she couldn't resist the urge to indulge her own feelings slowly kissing him back feeling his tongue trail across hers a hand hesitantly moving into his hair running her fingers through the messy mop of hair afraid any minute he'd come to his senses.
 
Without any inhibitions to slow him down, Dom didn't hesitate to act on his sudden and growing affections for Yuri. His lips moving from her mouth down to her neck as he slipped a hand to her shirt, unzipping it enough to slip his hand in. He cupped her right breast firmly through the fabric of her tube top as he continued to kiss her neck.

"Yuri..." he groaned her name, his breath hot against her neck as he squeezed her breast harder.
 
Yuri let the kiss continue till he'd pulled away looking at him a little worried she smiled as his lips pressed against her skin kissing her neck tenderly gasping surprised feeling her shirt upzip but unable to resist letting out a low moan as he squeezed her breast turning her head a little enjoying the kisses on her neck.

Her eyes opened slightly as he'd said her name. A loud quick moan slipping through her lips as he'd squeezed her sensitive breast harder. "Dom..." She moaned in return their legs still entangled rubbing against his.

l
 
Unable or unwilling to stop himself, Dom moved his lips back to Yuri's mouth, his tongue once again quick to search out hers. He attempted to untangle his legs from hers, shifting his hips until his body slipped between Yuri's thighs. His hand stopped fondling her breast long enough to pull her tube top down on the right side, then quickly returned, groping her now exposed breast even more fervently.

Dom could feel himself growing more and more aroused, his hips pushing against Yuri's hips.
 
Yuri's body felt like it was on fire as his lips trailed over her skin, small groans escaping her lips with each kiss till he'd pressed his lips to hers once more. She eagerly returned the kiss her arms loosely wrapping around his neck as their tongues met once again. Her moans now muffled by him they increased after he'd clumsily pulled down her tube top exposing her large breasts his hand pressing against her flesh firmly.

As he'd tried to free his legs from her own she helped him her legs apart he was laying against her body his hips pressed against hers she unconsciously pressed her hips to his in return feeling his arousal growing.


 
Nearly overwhelmed with desire, Dom struggled to pull his coat off, tossing it aside quickly so that his lips might return to Yuri's. He hadn't really ever thought of her as anything but a sweet girl, and a good friend, but now he couldn't think of anything except how beautiful she was...beautiful and sexy.

He lifted himself up enough that he could unzip her fleece shirt completely, flinging it open and yanking her tube top down off of her rather large breasts. He immediately lowered his mouth to her right breast and began to suck on it, squeezing the other with his hand.
 
Yuri held his body close to hers as the kiss continued running her fingers through his messy hair. She felt him move opening her eyes to look up at him she saw him throw his coat aside smiling as he moved lifting her just enough to take off her fleece hoodie feeling the cool air and tile onher skin as he laid her back down pulling down her shirt her breasts fully exposed.

She couldn't help but moan loudly as his lips pressed against her right breast sucking on her making her body jolt pressing her more against his. One of her hands massaged his back biting the other to muffle her moans her hips rubbing against him.

 
The feel of Yuri's hips pressing against him, against his already aroused manhood, only drove Dom madder with desire and lust. His mouth still locked on her breast, his tongue circling her nipple, he lowered his hand down over her stomach, down past the fabric of her skirt.

His hand on her thigh, he pushed her legs further apart. His hand moved slowly down her thigh til it was between her legs, pulling her panties aside.
 
Yuri could feel how turned on he was getting and she grinned rubbing her hips against him firmly a few more times. feeling the attention he was giving her large breast made her quiver already aroused herself.

Feeling his free hand trail down her stomach made her back arch pressing her breast against him more. Wondering where his hand was going feeling him trailing along her creamy legs before resting between them. Her damp panties moved aside, making her bite her lip in anticipation for what he'd do next.
 
Dom's fingers fumbled between Yuri's legs, eventually pushing their way inside of her. Shifting his body slightly to the side, Dom moved his mouth to her left breast, sucking on the nipple greedily. His erection was now pressed firmly against her left leg as his hips began to grind slowly against her.

"I want you, Yuri," he managed to say as he sank his fingers deeper inside of her pussy.
 
yuri moaned as he switched her breasts paying attention to her other one. Trailing her fingers along his back digging her fingers into his back as he pressed his into her. A loud cry of pleasure erupting from her as he did. Her hips rocked against his fingers pressing the hard bulge against her thigh more. She wanted him, she knew she did even overlooking the fact he was drunk.

Taken from her thoughts by his words pulling him up just enough to press her lips against his kissing him a few seconds before she broke panting feeling his fingers deeper inside her. "I want you Dom. You have no idea how bad." She panted softly pressing her lips against his once more.
 
After several minutes, Dom slid his fingers from inside of Yuri, wrestling with the zipper and button on his pants. A few moments later, he managed to free his cock from his pants. He didn't hesitate at all, guiding the swollen head between Yuri's legs. With one thrust of his hips, he was inside of her, a low groan escaping his lips.

As he began to grind his hips between the young girl's thighs, forcing himself deeper inside of her, he moved his hand back up the length of her body to her chest. He squeezed her right breast, pressing his hand down firmly, her nipple against his palm.
 
Yuri moaned as he worked his fingers inside her a few more times before pulling them from her. Leaving her gasping looking down at him, holding himself above her. Leaning up on her shoulders some she felt him move fiddling with his zipper a few moments later feeling him pressing against her. Crying out a mix, surprise, discomfort, and pleasure as he pushed hard into her.

He began grinding into her, her hands running through his hair pulling it lightly groaning as he played with her full breast once more. "Ohh Dom." She groaned spreading her legs feeling him deeper inside her.
 
Dom continued to thrust his hips down between Yuri's legs, driving his cock deeper into her. He lowered his mouth to her breasts again, sucking on them, one after the other. He let his hand glide down from her chest, down the side of her body, past her hips, curling it around to the back of her thigh, pulling her leg up higher as he began to thrust faster.

After another minute of fast, hard thrusts, Dom grabbed hold of Yuri and rolled onto his back, pulling her up on top of him.
 
Yuri let out jumpy breathless moans as Dom continued to thrust into her, louder groans of pleasure escaping as he lavished her breasts with attention. "Ohh... Dom..." She moaned her voice catching in her throat as he pulled her leg up feeling him deeper still inside her. Her hips thrusting back against him as much as she could with him on top of her.

She was surprised when in one swift move she was now above him. Looking down at him frowning a moment his eyes closed she forgot about it when he'd thrusted up into her making her arch her back. Hesitantly she moved her legs so she was sitting above him. Her hands resting on his chest she began grinding on him her body trembled as her clit rubbed against him now and them.
 
As Yuri settled on top of his body, Dom began to thrust his hips upward, his swollen cock pushing between the folds of her pussy. He moved his hands to her knees, then up her thighs to her hips before slipping them around to Yuri's ass, squeezing her round cheeks.

"You are so beautiful," he told her as he opened his eyes and looked up at the sight of her on top of him, riding his cock, her big breasts swaying with her movements.
 
Yuri moaned loudly as he'd thrust his hips up pressing himself deep in her yet again. Blushing as his hands trailed over her legs groaning as his hands squeezed her rear.

Moving her body up and down riding his thick cock her back arching as she rode him quicker pushing him deeper into her. Smiling when he'd said she was beautiful reaching down one of her hands grabbing his holding it moaning a little louder.

 
Dom closed his eyes and let his head tilt back as he felt Yuri slip her hand into his. His breathing was heavy and shallow, his heart thumping inside his chest. He moved his one free hand from her ass down to his shirt, struggling to pull it up over his head. When he finally had it off, he tossed it aside.

He moved his hand up to cup Yuri's left breast, feeling it move against his palm, her nipples hard. He squeezed it, then pulled back and pinched at her nipple for a moment before slipping his hand down around Yuri's waist. With his hand on her back, he pulled her down until her bare breasts touched his chest, her nipples pressing against his skin as he kissed her.
 
Her eyes were closed focusing on trying to pleasure Dom below her legs helping her body rise and fall on him. feeling him move glancing down seeing him trying to remove his shirt helping him he'd tossed it aside taking her hand a his other trailing up to her breasts which he shortly played with, making her moan louder speeding up her movements feeling closed to her release.

Looking down at him once more with a smile as he pulled her close her breast pressing against his bare chest making her moan till his lips pressed to hers. She took his other hand holding them above his head as she continued to kiss him holding herself up her breast rubbing against his chest, her hips grinding him as deep into her as she could.
 
Dom's manhood swelled inside of Yuri's tight hold as she ground her hips against his, bringing him closer and closer to climax. He longed to reach forward and grab hold of her, her breasts, her hair, her ass...to touch her, feel her, but she held his hands down above his head. Unable to touch her any other way, Dom lifted his hips off the floor, pushing his cock up into her. Then again, and again as he began to groan loudly from the exertion.
 
Looking down at Dom as her bucked against him letting go of his hands she leaned forward resting on her elbows looking deep into his eyes a moment before pressing her lips to his. With all the passion she held for him her tongue gently slipping past his lips finding his. Gasping out as he'd thrust into her, her hips gyrating on him. Breaking the kiss she looked down at him a long moment kissing his cheek her lips trailing down hos neck sucking on it a moment.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top